SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man need to make a choice....she is allowing him to have his cake and eat it too and he will continue to do so because he can...

I know right....I knew this woman...42 years old...sleeping with married men. She claimed she beat herself up so much about it...but continued to do it..said she didn't want to be alone. WTH? And she has been divorced twice...she knows what it feels like to be cheated on.

I don't get it....

:angry::blush:

I promise I won't flood the thread with my posts today...kikikikikiki

that is how you get so many posts...cheater!

:devil: kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki :devil::star::innocent::whistle:

the man need to make a choice....she is allowing him to have his cake and eat it too and he will continue to do so because he can...

Do you think the other woman should tell the fiance about her relationship with the fiance's man?

One more....this response was good- :innocent:

I have to come from a woman's perspective on this. I know and have seen women who will have a man who is a very good, reliable man who really wants to be with the woman. But because the man does not fit her "dream" qualities (too short, not fine enough, wrong skin tone, don't like his smile, overweight, not enough $$$, and the all too foolish - too nice (what?!!!)) she doesn't want him. They say he's just a friend. So what these women will do is let the men chase them, put work into them, and yet never reciprocate. UNTIL someone else wants the guy or he's moved on. Now don't get me wrong, men do this too in a different way. And it may just be a superficial thing about man - not wanting something until someone else wants or even has it. So I suspect, writer, that he expressed interest, maybe not directly, and you blew him off for whatever reason. But when you saw that this man bought a house and saw how this man treated his new woman - only then did you realize that he was something worth having. And then, you wanted to exert your power in some way - perhaps you are more beautiful, more sexy, more desirable than his current fiance. So you decided to go after him and "take" him. It's as though it is some competition. I believe you should look at your motives from before and to now and be realistic about your reasons for pursuing this man. And then think about how you would feel if you were her. I don't think this man is naive about your motives - and even if they are pure - he's likely made a judgement call about your character. Think about what he thinks about your true motives and then you would understand why he will likely never leave his future wife for you. I mean, he knows he was your second best from the getgo. Why would he leave his 80 for your 20 percent? Good luck to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you think the other woman should tell the fiance about her relationship with the fiance's man?

only if she wanna get stabbed

kikikikiki- Finesse....weh ya der?

VisaJourney.com > Today's top 20 posters

Today's Top 20 Posters

Member Joined Posts Today % of today's posts

*Len* 5-November 06 141 3.44%

Amby 29-November 06 90 2.20%

HAL 9000 11-November 06 88 2.15%

NArocks 11-September 07 86 2.10%

Randomizer 11-October 05 81 1.98%

Nagishkaw 1-July 06 75 1.83%

scandal 16-July 08 72 1.76%

Ladylethal 23-March 06 66 1.61%

KKHoliday 11-April 07 57 1.39%

spookyturtle 29-May 08 57 1.39%

charles! 26-March 06 53 1.29%

mawilson 15-November 03 51 1.24%

Jomo's girl 22-May 06 48 1.17%

Bunzarelli 16-April 09 47 1.15%

TävôLuDô 5-November 07 46 1.12%

finesse 9-February 07 45 1.10%

DaDa 4-March 09 41 1.00%

Susita 25-March 08 39 0.95%

TRELAWNY PARISH 29-December 07 39 0.95%

Col. 'Bat' Guano 22-May 06 39 0.95%

only if she wanna get stabbed

:rofl: by the man or the woman...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

####### @ stalking stories

ppl are wild

and to go as far as to stalk on this board?

i've always thought the administrators on this board need to make the settings waaaaaaaaaay more private

there is too much that a non-member has access to

its ridiculous

Give me your thoughts ladies:

Dear Shirley and Steve, I love your show, I listen to it every morning and you always give great advice. I've waited for a story similar to mine to come up, but it hasnt so I decided to write. I am a 31 year old female and a mother of one handsome son, who works hard as account executive for a news station. I have a dilema that involves the man I love and the woman who lives with him. He and I have been friends long before the lady he hooked up with became a pair. They started as a long distance relationship, she lived in South Carolina and we live in North Carolina so he purchased a home and she moved in with him. They have now been in a relationship for 4 years and he finally proposed to her, they had planned to get married next spring. When I heard the news, it shocked me and I declared my love to him and he did the same. He now doesnt want to marry her and she is lashing out, because she knows that rain, sleet or snow I call him and he is there for me and my son. We share something special and she is going to have to get use to me. He recently got me and a place of my own and helped me get a new Lexus. I love him and he loves me so he says, then why wont he just tell her the truth? So Steve and Shirley should I stick it out and fight for my man or let them be happy ever after?

she's misguided at best

and she obviously thinks because he can get her her own place and buy her a lexus that he must love her

she's a fool for that

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I still haven't caught up...but the site will only allow so many quotes.

Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

LS...this is a tricky/sticky situation. I see that you have gotten a lot of advise on both ends of the spectrum. So all I will do is give you a deep felt (((((LoveSponge))))) hug. Trust God and your instincts.

sorry dillon, my thought exactly though...don't know if you've every been to Pier One the bathroom is not big at all.

No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

A Jamaican woman tried that with me in a restroom @ M'ville. I do not tolerate disrespect or rudeness very well. She tried to walk in the stall even after I said "Excuse me...I was waiting on the next stall." She kissed teeth and the next thing she knew I was in the stall with her. I said I guess we will both relieve ourselves at the same time, and started pulling my shorts down. She moved out of the stall because in my mind, my pee was going in the toilet or her lap...it didn't matter to me. I know she thought I was crazy as heck...but you have the same thing I have...so I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest.

Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

I think you should have a serious conversation with him after you calm down. It also depends on your history with him and their relationship. A already knows that I am tolerant to a point...but hours of conversation will NOT be tolerated period. I hope that you take care of LoveSponge first and foremost.

awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

me too! :thumbs:

This is why I like to watch House Hunters International on HGTV, especially when there are couples looking to move to some secluded spot so that they'll only see each other on a day-to-day basis. That's the kind of marriage I want: where we're such best friends that we could peacefully & lovingly exist when it's just the two of us.

Girl! I love this show! I fantasize all the time about being able to do that.

Philly that post about your ex was hilarious!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A Jamaican woman tried that with me in a restroom @ M'ville. I do not tolerate disrespect or rudeness very well. She tried to walk in the stall even after I said "Excuse me...I was waiting on the next stall." She kissed teeth and the next thing she knew I was in the stall with her. I said I guess we will both relieve ourselves at the same time, and started pulling my shorts down. She moved out of the stall because in my mind, my pee was going in the toilet or her lap...it didn't matter to me. I know she thought I was crazy as heck...but you have the same thing I have...so I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest.

LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can give you a funny stalker story - One of my friends has the Jamaican man who calls her - he'll call at 5 am, 8 times in a row - all hours of the day and night - She has NO clue who he is, the calls started after a trip she made in March - she doesn't remember giving her # to anyone, she's had friends of ours that were with her that whole trip listen to the message, they don't know who he is - she has told him that she doesn't have a clue of who he is, or remember giving anyone her number and stop calling - He still calls her multiple times a day -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.