SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
is what kind of big cooking going on there?

Tre is a damn shame but i can't even remember

a couple weeks ago i had a niiiice steam fish

but then i'm not really a fish person so maybe that's why

curry chicken is my thing :D

I have some family here from England that came to see my son, they haven't see him since he was born. So, now, he's being spoiled rotten with whatever he wants to eat. I don't think they even went to sleep last night. They about to make bread and cake when I left this morning.

Girl, I'm telling you people in Europe must be blessed. My cousins are on holiday for 8 weeks (PAID), I'm like damn! They're going to NY, FL, Texas and Canada...after that, they'll be in Jamaica with us in August.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There is no perfect time to have kids.

:lol: At first read, I interpreted this as saying that there's never a good time to have kids [so don't have them.], but I realize you're saying that it's something that could be put off indefinitely if one waits for "the right time."

--------------

Lovesponge, I was thinking about your situation & how I'm likely to deal with that the opposite way: Steven gets upset if I speak to any of my ex's. However, there are times when it's not suspicious activity. For example, one ex considers me a good friend, but nothing more. He'll spend forever talking about his current love life and life struggles; nothing romantic towards me at all. But with this one ex, we had a much longer & deeper history. I agreed with Steven that nothing good would come from talking to him and have cut off that communication line. Then there's the guy from The Gambia from 5 years ago... I've been TRYING to cut that off myself for a LONG time. I don't understand why a dude would keep calling someone who never calls back and repeatedly tells you to ####### off. Anyway, I digress.

1) The communication may or may not be something to worry about; only he & the ex know

2) The phone bill is DEFINITELY a cause for concern. I get mad every time I think about him running up your phone bill talking to some other chick. :angry:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I'm with Tre on this one. It's not even who he's talking to, it's the money. That is the most difficult thing sometimes....getting someone who doesn't have all the regular bills we have understand bills. Good luck with that.

Then, I think I would have a problem with the hours every day thing. Find something else to do.

I think it something you guys need to talk about and not jump to any conclusions ..Maybe she is just his connection to home ... But no matter what do whats right for you ...

i suppose it depends on the nature of the relationship

but i just think talking to your ex for hours and hours on your fiance's dime is inappropriate

even if you are platonic freinds

what is there to talk about with your ex? other than the kids you share? what else is appropriate to be discussing for hours?

My boyfriend from high school is my very best friend in the whole world. We talk for hours about everything and anything. I can see it if it is that kind of a relationship.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
sorry dillon, my thought exactly though...don't know if you've every been to Pier One the bathroom is not big at all.

No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

:wow:

Timeline
speaking of cell phones..at what age would you get your child a cell phone?

My son has one and he is 12. I think he got it for Xmas when he turned 11 and yes I think that is TOO young but it comes in handy. i have noticed this last year he has a lot more responsibility like getting home before me and having to leave to catch his bus after me so it helps. If anything goes wrong he can call me or if I get worried I can call him. I will say I thought he was too young but I got it because for Xmas that is all he wanted. Yes I know I'm a sucker. I also use it as punishment. If he cuts up I take it away.

Funny we didn’t have cell phones back in our day and we turned out just fine. My girlfriend bought all her kids one ages 15, 10 and 8. I really think the 8 year old is way too young to have them but the cell phone companies make it so easy to get one its like everyone has one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry dillon, my thought exactly though...don't know if you've every been to Pier One the bathroom is not big at all.

No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

LMAO

you are hilarious

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
is what kind of big cooking going on there?

Tre is a damn shame but i can't even remember

a couple weeks ago i had a niiiice steam fish

but then i'm not really a fish person so maybe that's why

curry chicken is my thing :D

I have some family here from England that came to see my son, they haven't see him since he was born. So, now, he's being spoiled rotten with whatever he wants to eat. I don't think they even went to sleep last night. They about to make bread and cake when I left this morning.

Girl, I'm telling you people in Europe must be blessed. My cousins are on holiday for 8 weeks (PAID), I'm like damn! They're going to NY, FL, Texas and Canada...after that, they'll be in Jamaica with us in August.

sounds like fun Tre!

Timeline

what a nice set of family

your son must be smug lol

i told my husband we moving to either canada or europe

6 months (and in some cases a year) maternity leave is HEAVEN

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

LS my heart goes out to you

you're in my prayers

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

He's outside you job? Where? Now?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
yeah, I know, I am probably one of the only people left! I like the simple life. I didnt have cable until Louis got here. It was wonderful! I wouldnt even have this computer if my job didnt pay for it! LOL

HUH?? Girl are you Amish?? No cell phone, no cable and possibility no internet? I would lose my freaking mind without all three.

Timeline

LS, I think you need to just slow down. I can see why you are pissed but you need to relax and have a serious conversation about this with him.

English yuh is a wicked woman fi continue snapping shots of that woman

:rofl:

a who tell har seh she coulda lef har house look so!?!

dem no love har!

She probably thought she looked good!!! LMAO

Hi Sus. Hi Jengles! What are you two doing up so late? I just happen to be up with Shaun waiting for July 1st to wish him a happy bday. Have a good nite and peaceful tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Shaun! Hope you enjoy your first birthday celebration in the States! Shaunsgal be gentle with him...or rough...depends on what he wants for his day. LOL :devil::devil::star:

:rofl::rofl:

Oh my...my heart just dropped. I'm praying for you girl. Just take this time to be rational in any decisions you make. Let the hurt and dissappointment settle before you make a decision.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.