SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so are you ready or what?

Nope...I'm trying to calculate it where I can use my vacation time to make the maternity leave longer....

you can't calculate a miracle sweetie..

you can't :unsure: ... cause I want a summer baby and I told hubby that when we are ready that we will have from September to early November to make it happen if not the window is closed and we have to wait until the following year. But, i guess if I get older and nothings happening then we will try for around the clock but for now that's the plan.

And no I am not on your side. Children are a blessing and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life....you are going to kick yourself that you waited to long once you have one. You will never know the love you can have for someone until you have a child. IMHO

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

I am trying to have one before i am 30 so in case I want another one I will still have some time... So we have 3 years..

Agree with JAEnglish about not rushing, I believe a child changes the dynamics of the relationship and if its possible it is better for the two ppl to build a solid foundation before creating life....

agree with this 10000000%.....i know patrick and leighana have changed the dynamics of me and richard.....sometimes in a bad way even but we are working so hard to go back to what we were before they came along and so far so good......i needed this last trip last week to just lay it out on the table and he needed to see exactly what it was like to be me so when he asked for help doing this and that i looked at him and said "ahem, you think i can ask him for help at home?" he hushed and managed to figure out how to do it as if i werent there.....and he realizes that i really am tired out at night and just want to sleep (he thought i was falling out of love and ready to end things when we dont talk everynight all night like we used too)

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
sounds like how richard is.....he didnt tell anyone where we were in the process and when i was shocked his neighbor didnt know what was going on and asked how his neighbor didnt evwn know he said its no ones business but mine and his.....his family knows we didnt get thru in november but even now they dont know whats going on unless richard tells them......so they all come to me casue they know i am not a private person.....drives him nuts sometimes but thats just me......he said jamaicans keep to themselves and when the day comes he is getting on the plane then everyone can know we made it......

What always suprises me is that they can spend hours on the phone chatting it up, but they don't know anything about anyone. :blink: I always asked him what the heck did you just talk about for an hour then??? :wacko:

i know you got that right tonya.....drives me up a wall but i just zip the lips LOL

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

ok well it took me over an hour to catch up and now mi rass is goin to the bed.....after a little bit of chit chat with richard first.....he has called 3 times already and i keep telling him i will call him in a sec.....guess i better go so he can whisper sweet nothings in my ear :) <3 and get to bed and sleep so i am ready for the babes bright and early! next time i read and catch up on 30 pages i will save all my posts for one big post at the end! LOL sorry for all the posts tonight.....have a great night ladies.....talk lata

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i find avenue's clothing very underwhelming

I think they're good mainly for the basics. I have probably 20+ tank tops/camisoles from there, that can go under cuter pieces from other stores. But I notice that the clothes I get complimented on the most are not the ones from Avenue.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
.....have a great night ladies.....talk lata

Night night!

I need to go to sleep myself. Tomorrow will be my debut of hosting the supervisor/team lead meeting at 7am... so I need to get to work at 6:30am to be sure everything is good to go. :crying: I much rather get up at 8am than at 5:45am!

Right before I could press "Add reply" my man called. So much for sleep...

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It so funny how everyone talks about sleep ... cause my fiance tends to call late so we cant talk when the kids are in bed and his liitle cousins are in bed ...so it seems like i am up late most nights .despite the fact i work early am..but i wouldnt change these phone calls for the world ..(anyone who knows me knows i love my sleep lol)

hey shaunsgal how are you this evening

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I have a good friend that doesn’t seem to drink all the time but when she drinks she gets violent. I have gone out with her a few times and when she started drinking she would try to hit me or fall all over me. I let it go because I figured she was drunk and didn’t know any better but man enough is enough. Last time we went out to watch the Steelers win :star: she got drunk and next thing I know she was hitting me so I figured the best way to teach her is to hit her back so I bopped the ish out of her and the next day when she was sore and asked me from what I told her. Moral of the story she now only drinks so much.

I am so through! You are hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Sus. Hi Jengles! What are you two doing up so late? I just happen to be up with Shaun waiting for July 1st to wish him a happy bday. Have a good nite and peaceful tomorrow!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Hi Sus. Hi Jengles! What are you two doing up so late? I just happen to be up with Shaun waiting for July 1st to wish him a happy bday. Have a good nite and peaceful tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Shaun! Hope you enjoy your first birthday celebration in the States! Shaunsgal be gentle with him...or rough...depends on what he wants for his day. LOL :devil::devil::star:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Morning, All

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

morning yardies

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

what?!?!?!?! did he think you would not find out???? what was his resonse to you figuring this out??? im sorry you have this to deal with now on top of everything else......

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
^%$%^^$%$^T&Y*()((((%#@@@#$$$%%%%%#@#@@#$%%^^#$@#$R%^&&&%%$#@@!@!!!@@##$$%%^&****(((

Insert the curse words of your choosing into that message right now :cry:

((((hugs))))) (L) you Sus.

hope things work out sus.....thinkin about ya girlie!

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.