Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone .. Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend ... I have to roll out of bed and got to work on the plus side of that i get to work the jazz festival this evening so im sure work wont be so hard to deal with....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
You're too funny JAPrincess with all of your smilies!! Thanks for the info on Metro PCS. :thumbs: That's a good idea. I'm going to call and request Jamaica too.

You know i notice alot of international plans for a inexpensive amount dont seem to include jamaica my home phone has a thing called simply worldwide that help with discounted rates you can call london for 8 cents a minute but jamaica is 45 cents a minute .. or they hace a plan you get 250 international minute for 4.00 but jamaica inst included ... I think that is crazy .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO DILLON !!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I know she wont be on here but im excited for her wedding ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies, my boo is sleeping so I had to come and catch up with everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am looking for another job because so pray for me in this economy. I love the job I have but I need more money and they told us from January no raises this year, so my boss is practically pushing me out the door because he knows I can make much more money elsewhere and that I deserve it. So the job search journey begins!!!

Me and my boo are doing OK, whoever said this was going to be easy, was lying. It has even gotten to the point of almost cancelling the wedding, but for now its still on. I am praying on it.

(F)(F)(F)(F) HAPPY WEDDING DAY DILLON (F)(F)(F)(F) may God bless you two with joy and happiness forever.

Hey Jawi, how are you feeling? Dont worry August 20, soon come.

Ells, welcome back. Sorry about work but enjoy you man this weekend.

Philly that lunch had me cracking up, you gotta give him a A for trying, how you feeling?

Nat hang in there NOA2 soon come, in the mean time enjoy that JA trip. I miss those trips already.

Irie congrats, that will be my next journey & Justica that was quick, this is going to be the one

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All. Congratulations, Dillon!

on the plus side of that i get to work the jazz festival this evening so im sure work wont be so hard to deal with....

Sounds fun, my2! Have a great day.

good news ladies!

NEW INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED: July 17 8 am!

:star: this is the one :star:

Great news! I bet he'll be EXTRA sure to make that interview day go as smoothly as possible.

Me and my boo are doing OK, whoever said this was going to be easy, was lying. It has even gotten to the point of almost cancelling the wedding, but for now its still on. I am praying on it.

That's good that your current boss sounds like he'll/she'll cooperate with you looking for a job. Not all are like that.

When I mentioned to one of my good friends last weekend that I'll want to go to JoP as soon as Steven gets here, so we can file for EAD/AOS as soon as possible, she suggested using at least part of the 90 days to get to know each other more and see how we get along when together for more than a week at a time. From reading your post, Lovesponge, I can see the benefits of not rushing to get married the first day possible. Hmm. I'll put some thought into that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning, All. Congratulations, Dillon!

on the plus side of that i get to work the jazz festival this evening so im sure work wont be so hard to deal with....

Sounds fun, my2! Have a great day.

good news ladies!

NEW INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED: July 17 8 am!

:star: this is the one :star:

Great news! I bet he'll be EXTRA sure to make that interview day go as smoothly as possible.

That's good that your current boss sounds like he'll/she'll cooperate with you looking for a job. Not all are like that.

When I mentioned to one of my good friends last weekend that I'll want to go to JoP as soon as Steven gets here, so we can file for EAD/AOS as soon as possible, she suggested using at least part of the 90 days to get to know each other more and see how we get along when together for more than a week at a time. From reading your post, Lovesponge, I can see the benefits of not rushing to get married the first day possible. Hmm. I'll put some thought into that.

Nat I thought the same thing, my original date was in june. Then I thought about getting to know each other on a living together level first and I think thats what the govt had in mind as well when they came up with K1 and the 90 days "trial period". I am gonna be completely honest with you because I believe we are all here to help each other out in any way throughout this whole process. We argue ALOT and i mean over stupid stuff. Some of it is me i must admit I am 30 years old and have never lived with a man before so I am very private and cant stand anyone telleng me what to do or being in my personal space. Some of it is him, he has a very short temper and is kind of selfish. We are happy at the end of the day but trust me it is a loooooong day. I have prayed on it and will continue to use God as my only mentour because if it was up to family and friends we would have broken up a long time ago and I would be devastated.

My advise is use that time to get to know each others living habits, likes, dislikes, what pushes each others buttons and what doesnt break your relationship will only make it stronger. One day at a time.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Happy wedding day, Dillon!

Congrats on the new date, Just

Love, hang in there - sounds like you have it on the right track

I just came from the gym and am going off to lounge by the pool and enjoy the sun while it's here - have a good day all!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just came from the gym and am going off to lounge by the pool and enjoy the sun while it's here - have a good day all!

Sus, you're so good about going to the gym.

I put together a workout playlist and was going to put it on my iPod & go to the gym, but then decided why go to the gym & walk on a treadmill to the music? Instead, I danced in my [unairconditioned] apartment for 20 minutes having a great time & sweating it out. I ended with trying the Homey Twist which I can only get if I concentrate on it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good afternoon yardies!!!

Happy Wedding Day Dillon! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Justucia- YAY!! I was afraid you were going to have to wait until August, because I thought they only scheduled the 2nd week of each month for the following month. I agree with NAT, I bet your fiance is going to do everything possible to make sure this interview is smooth and ends with an approval.

Love- Thanks for being so honest. I think it's really important for all of us to see it's not always going to be easy. I hope the ride gets smoother for you two soon! I know it's a big adjustment moving in together and having to combine two lifestyles into one.

Sus- Thanks for brining up the gym. I was trying to forget about it, but since you mentioned it...I need to go too.

Happy Birthday to Cara's twins!!! :star:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey yardies..im just in for a min.. at work but will be off in a likkle while

just wanted to catch up and say hi!

thanks so much for ur openness and honesty lovesponge..u just never can tell how things will go when u are really living together.. i know ppl are constantly changing BUT those first couple of weeks can help u determine if ur up for the challenge.. this is why i havn't filed yet myself..there are mannerisms and ways that i , as well as he, have no idea about until we are w/ each other everyday in the "real world" .

so far, so good, but i am keeping my eyes open LOL

big up to u for taking ur time.. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.