SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

HUMPFH gurrrrlllll if you only knew!!!! Why when i first went to JA i was surprised about how may ppl back home asked me if i got sum while i was in JA :whistle: .... I was like ####### you can tell?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no but this go on alot im not sure if they still call it rent a dread lol

Shut the FREAK UP!!!!! Well the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

Wait!!!!See der yuh go getting me in trouble that’s why KK say every time you post I have a story… So you really owe her an apology because she is right I just noticed it!!!!

O.k. recap back in Jamaica 2007 the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

:lol:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Garden disaster

Hmm so when I was on vacation a few weeks ago I planted a garden with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, scallion, and peppers. I found the sunniest spot in the backyard.

Why ya'll didn't tell me DON"T PLANT ON A HILL.. All dem rass seeds floated downhill and now mi likkle garden growing ei dem rass grass!! Wa mi fi do!!smiley-sad025.gifsmiley-chores005.gif

Finesse, they don't even realize how bad they sound. some of them are looking for brownie points for taking up Jamaica as their next cause, some feel they need a gold star because they 'got out of' staying at all-inclusives ( and try bash anyone who DOES!), others just plain IGNORANT and feel because they've been to the beach in Negril 4-5 times, they know more than anyone else...

:ot: I really don't like how the forums/thread are set up...can't really follow it...maybe it's just me.. :ot2:

Site is very interesting...

What site is this??

Edited by wakeywakeup

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MICHAEL JACKSON is in the hospital

cardiac arrest

Bunz.....U work for CNN?

lmao

nah hubby been updating me

apparently he works for them lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
wakey - it's negril.com

I think...somone correct me if I'm wrong...

tonks

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ELLSINLOVE????? smiley_rubeyes.gif

Okay, let me continue to go catch up so I don't have to ask what's been going on! :yes:

What's been going on is we been DYING for an update from YOU!! smiley-sad016.gif

Please Ells beg.gif

What does he think of the City?? How did the packing go?? What did he bring?? What did he think of flying?? How small IS that bed? :lol:

ELLS WE MISS YOU!!! yippie.gif

:lol: Yes, it's me! Now I have two VJ yardie threads open....today's & the page I'm still back at trying to catch up on.

Quick update but I have TONS of stories already. He really likes the city but doesn't really like that my neighborhood is mostly Chinese....he started school the Wednesday before last & is really enjoying it....says everyone is very encouraging there. Only 2 days of school a week until later when he progresses more but on his days off he likes to get on my bike (thank goodness it's blue & not pink or something...LOL) & ride in Golden Gate Park. He is finding his way around & learning to ride the bus that goes from our house to my work & then walk to school from there.

The packing was easy since he didn't have a whole bunch of things but I made sure we got the few things that really meant something to him like his soccer trophy & picture of his Grandma w/her grandkids (him included) as well as a few other pictures & things. We tried to leave the house nice & neat but now it's up to the relatives as to how his Mom will find it when she returns to JA.

He liked flying....except for take-off & landing! :lol: He liked seeing things from way up high & I let him have the window seat on each flight. He didn't care for turbulence though & squeezed my hand on one rough stretch & we both had a rough time on the flight back from Miami to SF. I had bad mosquito bites (mi no like crab/mango/rainy/hurricane season) & scratched them....I got some kind of infection & by the time we landed in SF, my foot was twice as big as normal from swelling & my feet looked awful (that's another story for later though). He was okay except it was too long for him to sit & he told me later he had to pee so bad but didn't want to get up & use the restroom cause he didn't really know how! :lol: He didn't even tell me he was having that issue. The other thing was the dry plane recirculated air but I remedied the scratchy throats w/cough drops!

My bed is a full size & with the stories he's been telling me that I do in my sleep, we might just have to get a KING size eventually! :yes: So far I have smacked him across the face & neck with my arm, stolen all the covers, elbowed him HARD & have talked in my sleep A LOT! I had no idea I talked in my sleep! One night I said a girlfriend's name that had him questioning if it was a guy or girl (Stacey = girl), another night I said, "mmmm....tastes good!" & something about my radio (I use a 2-way at work) all in the same night, the night before last I called for my Mom twice & last night I YELLED that so-n-so WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW! I'm truly shocked that I'm such a bad bed-sharer! :blink::whistle:

I've missed all of you too but I just HAVE TO catch up or I'll feel like I've missed the most important news ever....what you all have been up to!

Okay, let me continue to go catch up so I don't have to ask what's been going on! :yes:

What's been going on is we been DYING for an update from YOU!! smiley-sad016.gif

Please Ells beg.gif

What does he think of the City?? How did the packing go?? What did he bring?? What did he think of flying?? How small IS that bed? :lol:

:lol: Yes, it's me! Now I have two VJ yardie threads open....today's & the page I'm still back at trying to catch up on.

Quick update but I have TONS of stories already. He really likes the city but doesn't really like that my neighborhood is mostly Chinese....he started school the Wednesday before last & is really enjoying it....says everyone is very encouraging there. Only 2 days of school a week until later when he progresses more but on his days off he likes to get on my bike (thank goodness it's blue & not pink or something...LOL) & ride in Golden Gate Park. He is finding his way around & learning to ride the bus that goes from our house to my work & then walk to school from there.

The packing was easy since he didn't have a whole bunch of things but I made sure we got the few things that really meant something to him like his soccer trophy & picture of his Grandma w/her grandkids (him included) as well as a few other pictures & things. We tried to leave the house nice & neat but now it's up to the relatives as to how his Mom will find it when she returns to JA.

He liked flying....except for take-off & landing! :lol: He liked seeing things from way up high & I let him have the window seat on each flight. He didn't care for turbulence though & squeezed my hand on one rough stretch & we both had a rough time on the flight back from Miami to SF. I had bad mosquito bites (mi no like crab/mango/rainy/hurricane season) & scratched them....I got some kind of infection & by the time we landed in SF, my foot was twice as big as normal from swelling & my feet looked awful (that's another story for later though). He was okay except it was too long for him to sit & he told me later he had to pee so bad but didn't want to get up & use the restroom cause he didn't really know how! :lol: He didn't even tell me he was having that issue. The other thing was the dry plane recirculated air but I remedied the scratchy throats w/cough drops!

My bed is a full size & with the stories he's been telling me that I do in my sleep, we might just have to get a KING size eventually! :yes: So far I have smacked him across the face & neck with my arm, stolen all the covers, elbowed him HARD & have talked in my sleep A LOT! I had no idea I talked in my sleep! One night I said a girlfriend's name that had him questioning if it was a guy or girl (Stacey = girl), another night I said, "mmmm....tastes good!" & something about my radio (I use a 2-way at work) all in the same night, the night before last I called for my Mom twice & last night I YELLED that so-n-so WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW! I'm truly shocked that I'm such a bad bed-sharer! :blink::whistle:

I've missed all of you too but I just HAVE TO catch up or I'll feel like I've missed the most important news ever....what you all have been up to!

Thanks...I'm happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao @ ells talking in her sleep

he seems to be adapting really well

that's great

you have to tell us about the wedding plans now

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

HUMPFH gurrrrlllll if you only knew!!!! Why when i first went to JA i was surprised about how may ppl back home asked me if i got sum while i was in JA :whistle: .... I was like ####### you can tell?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no but this go on alot im not sure if they still call it rent a dread lol

Shut the FREAK UP!!!!! Well the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

Wait!!!!See der yuh go getting me in trouble that’s why KK say every time you post I have a story… So you really owe her an apology because she is right I just noticed it!!!!

O.k. recap back in Jamaica 2007 the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

**innocent voice** i said sawwwiiiiieeee ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dara SMMFH!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks so much for answering!!

I truly have been thinking of you both, I guess it's because you are so close :luv:

This line killed me....

last night I YELLED that so-n-so WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW! I'm truly shocked that I'm such a bad bed-sharer! :blink::whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

poor guy :blush:

You may need a bigger bed AND another job :blink:

smiley-hug008.gif

Timeline

Please Ells beg.gif

Thanks...I'm happy!!!

This is sooo good to hear Ells!!! I talk, walk, run, and fight in my sleep too. One night I woke my self up when I jumped out of bed and ran into the dog gate and another time I ran into the wall and another time I woke up in the backyard with nothing but a teeshirt on..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.