DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey all!!

Hope everyone is doing well.. My comp has been acting really pop down lately, so haven't been able to come online as I wish!!

But just to chime in on today's convo~ right now A is in school but he really wants to drive truck but my issue with that is it will interfer with his school schedule but sitting around at home is killing him not working. He is use to working one to two jobs in JA and he does not want to sign another lease so we are looking into buying a house the end of this year but since he would be a first time buyer he can get all the tax credit but he needs a income to get the loan from the bank so he is stressing about that!! And he is dieing to have is own garden our poor little deck can't take much more plant...

We don't have an issue with saving he had to learn the hard way the amount of money he blew in JA we could have purchase our house cash now. So he has gotten good and I have always being a good saver. The only thing we have an allowance for right now is our saving account we are committed to saving a certain amount each month and then pay bills and the rest is whatever money as well call it!!!

Portland, when was the last time you bought a house? Under the tax break for this year, a first time home buyer is anyone who hasn't bought a house in 3 years.

Really, July will make 3 years... Thanks for the info!!

Airlines and Customs are trying to work with the new laws for children custody and child aductions. If your child was really aducted by one of their parents you would have wished that they had asked for a note. So, I know when you are in these situations that you don't want to ask the other parents, but if child aduction should happen to you. We would be the first to scream why didn't you ask if he/she had permission.

BTW, if you sign a passport in the absent fathers name, he can file child aduction charges against you if he wants to be a shyth head.

FYI....JUST BE CAREFUL

i totally agree w/ u roxcie, its for everyones protection.. i would hate for my ex to be able to take the kids..it just also serves as a thorn in ur side when the fool INTENTIONALLY makes himself an obstacle.. i hope i don't have to go thru this when i do get ready to take them out of country cuz he will NEVER allow it if its up to him.. just to spite me..

just like w/ the visa process.. the laws to protect us aren't always good to us LOL..

portland.. here u come when its time for me to go.. hope u are doing well and the wedding plans are smooth sailing..

bye j2 and thompson2b ms quiet today..

have fun nite owl yardies!!

bye shemmy

And it took me all night to catch up too, now I am drain. The wedding plans are good finally order the save the date today and I order my dress over the weekend, so hopefully mom will get off my case for a bit..., :unsure:

But Gald to see you happy!!! Can't wait to heard what you decided to do the first night.... The PG version ofcourse :innocent:

Hey yall. Hope everyone had a good day...

Island you had me read all the way from page 5 to 29 trying to hear to see if you posted about JR's interview... You got to fill me in when you get the info!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHAT!!!?!?!

brandon won?

i knew some foul ###### like this was gonna happen

this is effery at its highest!

i demand a recount

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i've had that steve harvey book sitting in my inbox for a while now

but i have no drive to read it

I read his book in a few hours. It has some humor but says nothing we all already didn't know about men and stuff. You wouldn't be missing much if you skipped this one.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I read his book in a few hours. It has some humor but says nothing we all already didn't know about men and stuff. You wouldn't be missing much if you skipped this one.

where have u been?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

where have u been?

On facebook lol. I've been trying to catch up. There's so many new faces! Man I never thought I'd be an old schooler on VJ :thumbs: But like I always said ya'll will never get rid of me, lol. How are you?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my2 why in the heezzy are you up and on the PC at 4:41 in the AM???

I was up getting ready for work ...

That sounds AWFUL. I get angry with the world if I wake up before the sun comes out.

I have a pot of fresh sugar ane from Trelawny arrived about 2 hours ago...anybody want some

Why in a pot?

He's smart hes promoting his book....u know Oprah draws a crazy crowd.....just cause she says its good ppl will get....some ppl are addicted to Oprah :lol:

Yup. The CNBC special "The Oprah Effect" talked about these very things: how people listen to all Oprah says and how any small business/product she touches will blow up. I caught the special on Hulu.

tonight is the finale for make me a supermodel

*team sandhurst!

I LOOOOOOOVE Sandhurst. Makes me wish I'd made some trips to Trinidad & Tobago before going to Jamaica. Boooooo to Brandon winning.

Echo that post 100%.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Funny as HELL!

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone ...Hope everyone has a wonderful day .

Im heading to work chat with you ladies when i get off

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

where have u been?

lol...i had the same question.

Hey my2..I had to check my work email make sure power had been restored.

Timeline

Morning everyone!

I am at work nice and early, sitting in the dark, lol - Whoever the brilliant person was who installed the lights here screwed them up. There is a switch right by my office - But if someone has flipped the switch down two hallways and around the corner, our lights stay off until someone comes in and flips it back! So ridiculous!

I am so wishing it were Friday!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Why in a pot?

I poured them from a bag into the pot to wash them...

JA Princess...sarry, since but dem done, now my jaws hurt. They came from my dad's backyard. I tried to grow sugar cane here in some pots, it worked for a while, but just didn't taste the same. I can't wait for August and the new crop.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.