SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Jawi....

A...i'm sooo sorry...mi like yuh spirits doah...mi hope yuh no sail inna di same boat as Island

just a gi di yardies a link..back to typing up my home work....

nite nite

sorry for all what i missed...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Good evening ladies,

hope all is well. I have a DELIMA and tell me what you think.

We got case complete and now know that we will not get a interview date til August. I am moving on the 28th of June. (I have put my new address in for my step daughter with USCIS and the NVC for hubby.)

I have my kids going to camp July 6-10 and my birthday is July 8th. And to put insult to injury my 1 year wedding anniversary is July 19th. (L)(L) My 3 sisters and my best friend will all be in Ochi that week because we planned this trip in December. But I thought that I would get a case complete before now and an interview date b4 August.

Hubby and I are trying to put the money together but it is being put every other place you can think of. :blink:

So Im thinking of

1.going for my birthday while the kids are at camp.

or

2. going for a few days around my anniversary

or

3. going for the interview ????? whenever that is

and

4. or pulling my hair out. :help:

Only you girls feel me with this whole VJ, Jamaica, long distance :yes: relationship.

Help me decide please.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
the poor thing cant put any weight on it and they didnt give her crutches so she is in a lot of pain i hate it cause i cant make it better

hey kk how r u

Awh man..I know that has got to hurt. Make sure she stays off of it until it gets better.

Yeah she is mad cause we had to leave her home today while i was working and my mom had shopping ... poor child

:ot: has anyone used ebay ?

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

:ot::ot:

And where is my BFF :innocent: Damneicy.

Girl everytime I IM you your off line and then I come back to it and you tried to message me back.

Text me chica, you know I wait for Hubby to call me,,, the phone is attached to mi hip.

I will send you a PM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

the poor thing cant put any weight on it and they didnt give her crutches so she is in a lot of pain i hate it cause i cant make it better

hey kk how r u

Awh man..I know that has got to hurt. Make sure she stays off of it until it gets better.

Yeah she is mad cause we had to leave her home today while i was working and my mom had shopping ... poor child

I have used it before...depends on what your buying. What are you planning on buying?

Good evening ladies,

We got case complete and now know that we will not get a interview date til August. I am moving on the 28th of June. (I have put my new address in for my step daughter with USCIS and the NVC for hubby.)

I have my kids going to camp July 6-10 and my birthday is July 8th. And to put insult to injury my 1 year wedding anniversary is July 19th. (L)(L) My 3 sisters and my best friend will all be in Ochi that week because we planned this trip in December. But I thought that I would get a case complete before now and an interview date b4 August.

Hubby and I are trying to put the money together but it is being put every other place you can think of. :blink:

So Im thinking of

or

or

and

Only you girls feel me with this whole VJ, Jamaica, long distance :yes: relationship.

Help me decide please.

If you already brought your ticket for the girls trip...why not just go then.

Timeline

They have i phones on there for 100 dollars its buy now option... and my phone was broke today so i need a replacement

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

hey kk how r u

Ouch, my - the poor thing! Buy some Arnica gel or cream and rub it on her ankle, it will help the swelling go away faster - you can find it in most health stores.

Good evening ladies,

So Im thinking of

or

or

and

Help me decide please.

If you can only afford one of the three trips, I would choose the interview - There are people who have made it through without their spouse there, but I would rather be there and be safe than have to come back again.

I have an Ebay problem, lol - I always check the ratings of the person selling the item before I buy.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

drinkingproblem.jpg

happy father's day ladies!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL Bunz!

That's actually a funny Cyanide & Happiness. I often find them VERY non-funny. Wait... there was one that was HILARIOUS to me (if a bit inappropriate). Let me see if I have it...

So as not to offend, I didn't paste the comic, but here's the link: http://www.explosm.net/comics/1626/

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

good afternoon everyone ..

thanks sus i will try to find that rub ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
in jamaica, is "getting something stamped by a JP" the same thing as notarized? if so,what is required to do so? just an ID?

I believe so. I think my fiance went to a JP to get something notarized to get his license. I think he just brought his passport. Hopefully someone will come along soon that knows for sure, but I'm pretty sure that I'm remembering correctly. Ahhhhh this process made my mind like mush.

Timeline
in jamaica, is "getting something stamped by a JP" the same thing as notarized? if so,what is required to do so? just an ID?

I believe so. I think my fiance went to a JP to get something notarized to get his license. I think he just brought his passport. Hopefully someone will come along soon that knows for sure, but I'm pretty sure that I'm remembering correctly. Ahhhhh this process made my mind like mush.

tell me about it. here is my problem. i need a notarized letter from my stepdaughters mother stating that she gives permission for her daughter to migrate to the US to live with me and and my husband. as i'm typing up this letter to send to her, i noticed on my stepdaughters birth certificate that her mothers name is spelled wrong (off by 1 letter). i called her to ask her about it and she said that on her ID, her (the mother) name is also spelled wrong but on her birth certificate (the mothers) her name is spelled the right way. if she only needs her ID to get this letter notarized and not herbirth certificate, then i should be ok with spelling her name wrong since her name on her ID matches her name on her daughters bc. what do you guys think?

Timeline

tell me about it. here is my problem. i need a notarized letter from my stepdaughters mother stating that she gives permission for her daughter to migrate to the US to live with me and and my husband. as i'm typing up this letter to send to her, i noticed on my stepdaughters birth certificate that her mothers name is spelled wrong (off by 1 letter). i called her to ask her about it and she said that on her ID, her (the mother) name is also spelled wrong but on her birth certificate (the mothers) her name is spelled the right way. if she only needs her ID to get this letter notarized and not herbirth certificate, then i should be ok with spelling her name wrong since her name on her ID matches her name on her daughters bc. what do you guys think?

What about on the daughter's birth certificate? I'm wondering if she will need that to show that she is the girl's mother. Hopefully the daughter's BC and the mom's I.D. is the same and then you can just use that spelling. I would also think you (or her) could explain it's a mistake on the mother's BC. My fiance's mom's name is spelled wrong on my fiance's BC and we thought that would be a problem, but we just went with that spelling and we were O.K. I think a lot of BC in JA are messed up. Good luck!!

** I'm sorry, disregard my question about the daughter's BC. I misread where you mentioned that. Sorry!!

Edited by Thompson2B

Timeline

What about on the daughter's birth certificate? I'm wondering if she will need that to show that she is the girl's mother. Hopefully the daughter's BC and the mom's I.D. is the same and then you can just use that spelling. I would also think you (or her) could explain it's a mistake on the mother's BC. My fiance's mom's name is spelled wrong on my fiance's BC and we thought that would be a problem, but we just went with that spelling and we were O.K. I think a lot of BC in JA are messed up. Good luck!!

the mothers name is spelled INcorrectly on the daughters bc AND INcorrectly on the mothers ID. it is wrong but they match...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.