SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry guys I fell asleep while logged on.

Justi I was so worried. I'm sorry you have a setback...but you need to immediately start emailing the Embassy. If you have an email from them...I found they respond faster to those for some reason. Explain what happened and try to get a new date. I don't know why he didnt just find a taxi...I think arriving late is better than not showing at all. Heck they don't process in any order anyway...but that is all water under the bridge now. Link me if you want to vent. *****mmmmuuuaaahhh****

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
roger does a good mani tre LOL they should open a salon..

well finesse.. i was saying i am trying to see about getting him out dancing.. there are a couple of places we can go and i don't know where to start.. he is NOT a dancer and i am not a sitter so don't know how that will work??????

he doesn't really need to be a dancer. he can just stand backa you, hold onto your waist and you can guide him...

well that will work for bout a hour or so, but when i dance, im all over the dyam floor.. DANCA TING DIS...u know how they have the big circle of dancas..im the one at the end LOL

we'll see, he might enjoy watching me and of course i won't leave him the WHOLE night.. :whistle:

Timeline

well finesse.. i was saying i am trying to see about getting him out dancing.. there are a couple of places we can go and i don't know where to start.. he is NOT a dancer and i am not a sitter so don't know how that will work??????

Umm well I can think of some palces he shouldn't go. :whistle:

Ur going to have to find new spots Quana. Hey what about the grill is that safe?

not really cuz the same ppl go to all the same spots, BUT its safer than some of the others.. we might head there cuz if i have my girls there and we all dance together that can DEFLECT some attention :yes: im texting them now! :rofl:

last time I was in JA I was painting my toes and he took the polish and started painting for me...

I made his sister go get the camera and take a picture...

he was not too happy about it being caught on film :lol:

:wub:

i took pics too PRINCESS!!!! he didn't care.. i got bout 5, guess i was a lil excited :luv:

Timeline
humm anybody said Anthony B HE IS SOOO COOOLLL

DSC02282.jpg

girl... nice photo! :yes:

AnthonyB smiley_drool.gif

Jus i am so sorry to hear that happened to you please do a couple of whooooo sawwwwwww everyting happen for a reason maybe the interviewer he was gonna meet with today was going to be a a$$ so just think about it that way!

:thumbs:

Elephant Man is in Philly tomorrow. One thing I will say is we have a lot of artists stop through on the regular and there are Reggae parties every weekend. However there are way too many Jafaicans and I am annoyed very easily so I don't normally move with these crowds.

tell me more about these types..

Finesse there are so many Jamaican groupies you wouldn't believe, they just annoy me to no end. I will comment more on this later on tonight, I got swamped here at work and if I don't leave now I will never get out of here.

i think imma get mi husband a Zune for fathers day. anybody have one?

I don't have a Zune but I have a ZEN by Creative and I love it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Anyone hear from Justucia today?

i saw her on here earlier but she didn't post

hey ladies

i was using my phone earlier, dont know how to post with it

(my computer was not working for last week, i spilled water all over my laptop)

ANYWAYS-

damions bus broke down on the way to kingston (of course)

i asked him to go a day early to avoid something like this, but his hardheaded self would not listen

i guess taking care of business for his cousin was more important than making sure he got to kingston in plenty of time (yes, im a bit bitter lol)

so of course the interview has to be re-scheduled for who knows when

im not suprised, this is my life

i would have been shocked if it went smooth

:crying:

JAWI!

:star::dance::star:

im so happy for you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Justucia, I am so sorry sis, I feel your pain! I hope you are able to reschedule soon!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

lol.. princess.. yuhseeit??? oh there i go w/ my jafaican talk LOL.. just kidding philly know she is my sister, (((((PHILLY))))))))..

even tho i might fit some of the criteria.. my heart is genuine so i think that makes the difference.. can't wait to check out the answer 2moro..

alright den.. LIKKLE MORE YARDIES..

tap read thompson! princess is waiting on u LOL!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THANK YOU LADIES!

i just spilled mi guts on the phone

(i bet the neighbors are scared LOL)

i feel better- it will all work out

i question God too much at times, i need to hush

life lessons, ugh.

im not going to waste another hour being upset about this

hell, im doing a lot better than most people

in the grand scheme of things- this likkle roadblock will not get the best of me

:hehe: <------- what the rass is this smiley all about?

Justucia, here is the email at the embassy to send your request to. Kingstonivinfo@state.gov

Put 2nd request in the title of the email.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
THANK YOU LADIES!

i just spilled mi guts on the phone

(i bet the neighbors are scared LOL)

i feel better- it will all work out

i question God too much at times, i need to hush

life lessons, ugh.

im not going to waste another hour being upset about this

hell, im doing a lot better than most people

in the grand scheme of things- this likkle roadblock will not get the best of me

:hehe: <------- what the rass is this smiley all about?

glad you let it out. now just let it go and move on...2moro is a new day

Timeline
lol.. princess.. yuhseeit??? oh there i go w/ my jafaican talk LOL.. just kidding philly know she is my sister, (((((PHILLY))))))))..

even tho i might fit some of the criteria.. my heart is genuine so i think that makes the difference.. can't wait to check out the answer 2moro..

alright den.. LIKKLE MORE YARDIES..

tap read thompson! princess is waiting on u LOL!!!!

my guess..

jamerican = an american who can learn and appreciate jamaican culture

jafaican = an american who tries to be jamaican...something that they are not and never will be

k ladies, have a good weekend!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.