SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Roxie...they loved him on Oprah.

He's been on there 3-4 times discussing the book.

He's smart hes promoting his book....u know Oprah draws a crazy crowd.....just cause she says its good ppl will get....some ppl are addicted to Oprah :lol:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone loves a good comedy.... He is on Oprah, 3 times because the PDF got put on the inetrnet and it has been downloaded 3 to 5 times more than actual book sales.

Filed: Timeline
KK, Steve Harvey been married and divorce 3 times, why would I listern to someone who couldn't get it right themselves. That is like the pot calling the kettle black. Those are my thoughts and comments.

seet deh...im baxide mi ago kep mi lillie $ mi ave fi buy breadfruit and salt mackrel. Im favah tefenke

Lmbo....Lawny now u know u makin me hungry...lol

Hays' I save some for you...mi no mine share

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

It's a best seller because of Oprah. I saw one show with him on there and the questions the ladies asked..I was like OMG!!!

Do you'll think it will make a best seller?

Already #1 in its category.

Timeline
KK, Steve Harvey been married and divorce 3 times, why would I listern to someone who couldn't get it right themselves. That is like the pot calling the kettle black. Those are my thoughts and comments.

seet deh...im baxide mi ago kep mi lillie $ mi ave fi buy breadfruit and salt mackrel. Im favah tefenke

Lmbo....Lawny now u know u makin me hungry...lol

Hays' I save some for you...mi no mine share

arrite mek sure cah mi soon come

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Please don't mis-understand me, I love a good read better than any body, but this book is nothing but a fiction. So, enjoy it for what it is..Good read lieing on the beach, with some comedy sprinkle in between the lines.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHEN ARE THESE RANDOM BUT FREQUENT THUNDERSTORMS GOING TO STOP .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's a best seller because of Oprah. I saw one show with him on there and the questions the ladies asked..I was like OMG!!!

I'm not a Steve Harvey fan but he's definitely laughing all the way to the bank.

What category?

Summer Storms, at the end of the summer.

Filed: Timeline

The same thing is happening here in Maryland.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

JaE I am loving the pics….u take a lot of great landscapes too….what kind of camera do u use…the pics were perfect…u are sooooo talented….and sorry to hear about ur friends dilemma….its so sad that this man is treating her like this, when all she wants is to bring her son with her to JA.

Thank you :)

I have a Nikon D300.....

It hurts me, but what is worse for me is I gave her advice evry step of the way which she ignored....now this is rock bottom almost....but she's my friend...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
I'm not a Steve Harvey fan but he's definitely laughing all the way to the bank.

GOOD ONE....if the book is good or not ppl will still buy it just cause of curiosity :lol:

I'm not a Steve Harvey fan but he's definitely

laughing all the way to the bank

Not when everyone is downloading it off of the web (PDF).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.