SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

I am okay, as Lawny put it "DJ knocked the strainer" =-

I had an IUD and it slipped so I have the heaviest visit from Auntie Flo and cramps - my lovely new gyn was nice enough to give me vicoden!

Sus this gave me a chuckle @ "DJ knocked the strainer" http://www.freesmileys.org' target="_blank">

sorry about the slip and the cramps, but happy you have Vicoden :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am okay, as Lawny put it "DJ knocked the strainer" =-

I had an IUD and it slipped so I have the heaviest visit from Auntie Flo and cramps - my lovely new gyn was nice enough to give me vicoden!

Sus this gave me a chuckle @ "DJ knocked the strainer" <a href="http://www.freesmileys.org" target="_blank"></a>

sorry about the slip and the cramps, but happy you have Vicoden :thumbs:

Unfortunately, I can't take it at work :cry: so I am a miserable PMSing Byatch, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

Hey Portland,

Yes I find when people realize he is straight from Yard they want to know what he does for a living. I don't find it so much as rude but nosy as hell, like they think he is a street vendor! Also people have asked me does he speak English? :blink: :blink: "Kissteet"

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

Hey Portland,

Yes I find when people realize he is straight from Yard they want to know what he does for a living. I don't find it so much as rude but nosy as hell, like they think he is a street vendor! Also people have asked me does he speak English? :blink::blink: "Kissteet"

FRIGGIN dumbA$$es -- Philly, don't get me started, I had to tell the teacher off at my son's school because she kept telling me that we speak "pigeon English"...I said, no we speak ENGLISH didn't your Ph.D. degree teach you dat if not go look it up

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

DaDA, are you sure he is okay, no harm as been put upon him?

No no harm has come to him he is just avoiding me and I have no idea why…

His friend tried to tell me he was mugged but I don’tt believe it because after a moth you mean to tell me still no call from you?? His friends know he’s o.k. butt hey wont offer much information after that and he’s at work but his manager keeps blocking and making up excuses for him to not get on the phone.

Maybe Roc has fun another lover or maybe he’s tired of the long distant maybe he just needs a break. I don’t know but what hurts is that fact that he is not man enough to tell me. No matter what it is I think after messing around for two years and all the ups and downs we have been through you cant at least give me the curiosity of ending it right? That is what hurts me the most. Like even if you sent me a text or have one of your friends call me and break it off why is it so hard for you to end it with me? I mean we’ve have had our ups and downs and we have went a day or two without talking but dang I never thought it would end like this especially when the last day we talked we were fine. We didn’t have an argument or anything. That is what’s really weird. He wasn’t feeling well and he was on this way to run some errands and I spoke to him while he was down town and then that was it.

Its been a month now since we last spoke and I still have no idea what the freak happened.

Dada I am so sorry Sis but trust me he did the best thing fi yuh was to exit your life! This is pale in comparison to things I have seen over the years. I have stories I could tell trust mi! So consider yuhself lucky! I know it burns you up to wan knoa but let sleeping dogs lie, (literally) You are better off! (F)

I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came in this am to an email from one of the attorneys, asking me and another para a question - I replied to both - the other para replied that that's not what I told her when she asked me - great teamwork -

#######??????????????? She never asked me - and she copied all these other people on the email - what bug crawled up her azz this am?

Sus this is for you! smiley-violent051.gif

Some of you may have heard the news already.....My fiance was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got back yesterday from Jamaica. They told him his visa will be ready thursday or friday. I am so happy that this part of the process is over with. I would like to thank each and every yardie that has helped me through this process and for each and everyone that had me in prayers because I tell you what it worked, God is a good God and prayers he does answer all the time!! Again I am so thankful! I will post my experience where everyone can view under embassy info, soon!! Thanks!!!

Congrats Beautiful glad to see you are back. When is your SO coming, are you ready for him?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Jaws sis..love u too..i'm bad I know..

That one in the pic is my paternal grammy..this one is ma momma mother...love her to my soul!! i think i am in some kind of denial..b/c i find every excuse not to call her..

Philly it's ok...i get like that too

BUT

BUnz...mi neva agree wid yuh more JAMAICAN POLITICS MEK ME SICK!! 2yrs ago since di man win election and mi is no labarite like LAWNY :) BUT mi did a hope fi a change..it makes me SICK

and no lie nuff a mi fren and fam a live some life a JA mek mi waan go back a mi yaad to rass!! A when mi come yah my step modda mek mi know wah rass HARD life is to baxide...we used to affi eat peas and rice wid fuckin hotdog..dry like di dirt inna di yaad a JA..Dat ooman mek me shed some TEARS...bwoy mi a tell yuh to baxide !! I'm blessed..Get up every day to mi sis dem a bawl long dutty yeye wata..cyaa talk to wi modda..i figured out how buy stamps and mail a dyam letter wid di likkle $2 mi used to get fi lunch....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Ohhh Damniecy..sooo sorry to hear about ur bro brother...things are crazy...can u imagine what this so called DON is requesting of the teenage girls in the area!! and if yuh no gi him yuh dawta yuh a go dead to!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am thinking I should have worked from home today cause I am about to murder someone!

ooooooooo let me help

Jawi go sleep

Ooooooohhhhhh.......me too!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey Portland,

Yes I find when people realize he is straight from Yard they want to know what he does for a living. I don't find it so much as rude but nosy as hell, like they think he is a street vendor! Also people have asked me does he speak English? :blink::blink: "Kissteet"

FRIGGIN dumbA$$es -- Philly, don't get me started, I had to tell the teacher off at my son's school because she kept telling me that we speak "pigeon English"...I said, no we speak ENGLISH didn't your Ph.D. degree teach you dat if not go look it up

Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Hey Portland,

Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

LMAO @ that smiley

yo its so cute

i laughed out loud

congrats my dear!!!!

have you thought about how you're gonna break the news to your kids?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

smiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i don't know but i find them really funny

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

baxide n baxcovah....seet deh...seet deh...

Philly a PREGANT u PREGNANT

wait mi afi do one of mi running bax ovah kick ovah tun ovah spin ovah slid ovah tun ovah flip ovah dance dem

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.