SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello how is everyone doing

Still @ work. I work until the last person leaves on Wednesdays. Good OT but I'm bored.

smiley-greet025.gif My2 & Shemmy

I am still at work too, 40 minutes till 5 here in Cali...

I am thinking about Ells, hope Lehi got the Visa in time!

You smilies crack me up. What part of Cali do you live in?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Still @ work. I work until the last person leaves on Wednesdays. Good OT but I'm bored.

I hope so too ... you are still i work i m ready to go to sleep ... .. I am not sleeping well and i hate it

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am fine My2 how r u......how long do u hav to be at work Shemmy and JAP......I agree hope Ells & Lehi they can come together

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
You smilies crack me up. What part of Cali do you live in?

The San Francisco Bay Area :whistle:

I (L) Smilies :blush:

Oh okay...nice area. Used to visit that area during summers growing up. One of aunts went to Stanford and another to UC Berkeley...so we bounced back and forth. Lived out there for a year after high school...west coast is so different from east coast.

One of my former Cali classmates found me on facebook yesterday...we talked for hours last night.

Timeline

I am fine My2 how r u......how long do u hav to be at work Shemmy and JAP......I agree hope Ells & Lehi they can come together

Hey...I work until the officers are done with their cases. During the day I work for European countries and African countries in every Wednesday evening. There's always something going on in AF :wacko:

Timeline

I am ok im exhausted ...

All of the Junes' interviews start next week, before we know it Summer will be over before it begins.

SUMMER ALWAYS SEEMS TO FLY BY

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
Ladies - please, please be careful saying the father (donor) is absent. They rejected my daughter's application 3 times and I work here :o . My daughter was 16 but was 15 when I submitted the application...it was a mess. They are cracking down on children's passports.

People please be careful doing this. I didn't do that, I told the truth, remember this is an official government document. If the father is refusing the sign, explain such. My sister did the same thing and we had no issue. We got their passports just a few months ago.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey...I work until the officers are done with their cases. During the day I work for European countries and African countries in every Wednesday evening. There\'s always something going on in AF :wacko:

oh ok Shemmy....well I bet u cant wait till their done!

Oh My2.....why is it hard for u too sleep then is it insomnia or stress....when I cant sleep I try to read but then I end up finishing the book...lol....do u have to got o work early tmrrw?

Roxcie I agree the days are just flyin by....yet I am still impatient :unsure:

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Airlines and Customs are trying to work with the new laws for children custody and child aductions. If your child was really aducted by one of their parents you would have wished that they had asked for a note. So, I know when you are in these situations that you don't want to ask the other parents, but if child aduction should happen to you. We would be the first to scream why didn't you ask if he/she had permission.

BTW, if you sign a passport in the absent fathers name, he can file child aduction charges against you if he wants to be a shyth head.

FYI....JUST BE CAREFUL

As far as what I was told in court, the other parent will not be charged with abuduction unless there is a "CUSTODY ORDER"...just because the child lives with you don't give you full custody and that is DAMN SCARY... Trust me I learned that the hard way. Hence, $7,000 later in legal fees. My ex has dual citizenship England/USA...so, all he had to do was apply for a British passport for my son, like he did and that would have been it had I not caught on to what he was trying to do.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey...I work until the officers are done with their cases. During the day I work for European countries and African countries in every Wednesday evening. There\'s always something going on in AF :wacko:

oh ok Shemmy....well I bet u cant wait till their done!

Oh My2.....why is it hard for u too sleep then is it insomnia or stress....when I cant sleep I try to read but then I end up finishing the book...lol....do u have to got o work early tmrrw?

Roxcie I agree the days are just flyin by....yet I am still impatient :unsure:

i wake up alot at night dont get full restful sleep ..i

yeah i ado work early tomorrow

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I have a pot of fresh sugar ane from Trelawny arrived about 2 hours ago...anybody want some

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.