SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Anyone in the DC area:

This Friday evening at the Carter Barron Amiphitheatre on 16th Street, there will be a FREE reggae concert.

June 19 (free with tickets) 7:30 pm

Washington Post Weekend’s Weekends

Reggae Night

S.T.O.R.M.

Proverbs

Ras Abel & Tesfa

Ras Lidj & Deep Band

Free Concerts w/tickets

For concerts that are free and require tickets, tickets are distributed on the

Day-of-Show

at

Carter Barron Box Office

12:00 noon – 8:00 pm

and

The Washington Post

1150, 15th Street, NW

Beginning at 8:30 am

There is a limit of 4 tickets per adult.

June 19th is my bday. Can you ask them to have the concert here please? :crying:

I am having a minor procedure done and will be out on commission on Thursday and my birthday, but I would much rather be at a reggae concert.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is so true look dont make a person ....

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_fa...0,1928192.story

its a story about a co worker and his wife

oh this is so nice

very very touching

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Has Roc called you? How are you doing?

Nope!! Whatever happened I still have no idea! It’s the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. But he just left a blessing in disguise for the next man. But he has spoiled me I must say. At first I didn’t want a Jamaican and now I don’t want an American. I’m prejudice against my own culture!!! LOL :wacko: I tell you go figure!!!!

Oh you asked how am I? Well I'm still numb and hurt feeling like I was hit by a Pat Bus but I just take it one day at a time knowing the hurt I feel will soon pass. I just wish it would hurry the bleep up.

Everything happens for a reason Sis! LOL @ At first I didn’t want a Jamaican and now I don’t want an American. I have shared this before but I started dating Yaad men as a teenager when I 1st went to visit family and I have been hooked every since. Trust me I had to kiss a lot of frogs to find my Prince smiley-love007.gif

So girl like you say DO YOU and don't let this one sour grape spoil the bunch! No worries the hurt will pass, you already know he did you a favor, so brush of your shoulders girl! You are gonna be ok!

Ok Ladies I am out of here for the night have to go to the Home Depot and Wal-mart with Hubby LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Ha sus....we really are alike. Love my rum cream.

Have you tried Amerula?

I have tried Amerula - But I actually have a store near me that will get me rum cream if I ask them to order it :dance: - or I can usually find one that is made in Barbados, can't think of the name at the moment.

You have your rum cream supplier on speed dial? I think there is a 12 step program for that. :rofl::rofl:

BTW can I have the number :yes:

Can you find rum cream here, SG? I can't.

Yes JG. There is a shop on Mancheser, b4 Lindbergh. I can't remember the name but I will find it for you. They also have Don Q (I call it liquid crack) the most lethal version of rum I have ever had. It sneaks up on you because it has no taste.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is so true look dont make a person ....

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_fa...0,1928192.story

its a story about a co worker and his wife

oh this is so nice

very very touching

i thought it was too

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Anyone in the DC area:

This Friday evening at the Carter Barron Amiphitheatre on 16th Street, there will be a FREE reggae concert.

June 19 (free with tickets) 7:30 pm

Washington Post Weekend’s Weekends

Reggae Night

S.T.O.R.M.

Proverbs

Ras Abel & Tesfa

Ras Lidj & Deep Band

Free Concerts w/tickets

For concerts that are free and require tickets, tickets are distributed on the

Day-of-Show

at

Carter Barron Box Office

12:00 noon – 8:00 pm

and

The Washington Post

1150, 15th Street, NW

Beginning at 8:30 am

There is a limit of 4 tickets per adult.

June 19th is my bday. Can you ask them to have the concert here please? :crying:

I am having a minor procedure done and will be out on commission on Thursday and my birthday, but I would much rather be at a reggae concert.

I wish i could go also but i got to work

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAPrincess that vid is precious

but i couldn't help but notice how dirty the water looked

i'm sorry but if i can't see my feet in the shallow end of the water, i'm not going in it

nuh uh!!!

maybe it has something to do with the color of the sand

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
the sign on my door is working

Here is one for your door:

Complaint_Department_Grenade.jpg

SUSSSS! You are a royal mess. That is the funniest picture yet! I wish I had a color printer to print it out for my door. The psych patients would love it.

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAPrincess that vid is precious

but i couldn't help but notice how dirty the water looked

i'm sorry but if i can't see my feet in the shallow end of the water, i'm not going in it

nuh uh!!!

maybe it has something to do with the color of the sand

I noticed that too :hehe:

I wonder where it was taken...

There is no water like JA water :no:

What about his white legs :lol::D

Still a sweet video! (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My workload has quadrupled this week, after a few months of being easygoing. No more time for VJ at work for me. :(

I agree with you Nat. I'm not big on cleaning at all. The funny thing about me is that when I do clean I am a serious cleaner like I leave nothing untouched I do not straighten up I clean it until it shines but its the getting me to that point that is the problem. See it takes me a whileeeeee before I get there. You’ll come over and my place will be spotless but had you seen it a few hours before you came well you wouldn’t have the same opinion. And actually I hope you called before you came or else your in for the surprise I was trying to hide from you...lol

I know! That's why I am not a fan of people coming by with little-to-no advanced notice. One of my aunts used to call me to say she was around the corner. I'd have to do that mad-dash 3 minute clean up when that would happen.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

i think thats rude to ask

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

hello nat sus and portland how are you guys this evening

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I get asked that all the time, even without DJ being here - drives me nuts!

As for the subject of parents - that's a hard call. My Dad and I had a rocky relationship - we had many arguments over the choices I have made in my life. At one point, I finally said to him that as his child, he should love me unconditionally - that while I might not be living the life he wanted for me, if I am happy, that should be all that matters and he should support me - if he can't do that, he was being very selfish. I made the decision long ago that I was going to live my life for me - if my family loves me, they will be there to support me - however, I wasn't going to turn my back on love because of my families feelings.

My friend's husband hasn't spoken to his parents in years - they were so nasty to her (for no reason), that he finally took a stand and they chose to not talk to him - it's sad, they are missing out on their beautiful grandchildren.

Not every family is perfect - we have to deal with what we are dealt.

Hi My2 - I am high on vicodan at the moment and should not be typing, lol - How are you doing?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.