SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hmmm.. when i met roger i was obsessed w/ jamaica and googled everyting pertaining.. i found Marlita's blog (nother yardie).. fell in love w/ her and Evan's story and after a lil more research, it led me to the yardie thread on VJ.... (im really not that crazy ya'll)

to this DAY .. i hardly venture out of the yardie thread on VJ..

Glad to have you here. I was thinking ..ur personality seems close to mine... :blush: ur cool peeps.

awww.. thanks babycakes, i can't believe ive been talking to u guys for almost 2 years now CRAZY!!! but i LOVE IT.. i love my sistren..

so dada and honey are twins and u and me are twins LOL...

stone.. we both are marlita stalkers LOL.. just kidding..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Please share how you found about about VJ and especially the Yardie thread!!!

A friend of mine sent me a link to Jawi's Stella story a long time ago and I used to come to VJ to read that...

When I met my fiance' I decided to actually join VJ, the yardie thread was just a given... (L)

Timeline
a dah one yah mek me laugh!

wed13.jpg

look pan di wedding/groom's cake

wed14.jpg

something tells me they are jamaican lol

Bunz you are so wrong for posting this. U know i want to be a wedding planner so this right here would make me give all her moneyback an tell her thanks but no thanks.

Timeline
hmmm.. when i met roger i was obsessed w/ jamaica and googled everyting pertaining.. i found Marlita's blog (nother yardie).. fell in love w/ her and Evan's story and after a lil more research, it led me to the yardie thread on VJ.... (im really not that crazy ya'll)

to this DAY .. i hardly venture out of the yardie thread on VJ..

I found it through Quana. She kept sending me all her research (as she whispers to the yardies she really is crazy ya'll) I kept up with your stories through her and then after much pushing and pulling I decided to start chatting..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

google search

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Please share how you found about about VJ and especially the Yardie thread!!!

Me: The freaking day after I sent in my petition I did a google search and found Visajourney.com. And Shemmy sent me an email introducing me to the yardie thread.

Really...awwwww.

Same here...someone from Jamaicans.com suggested VJ after I mailed my K1 package.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That Shemmy, ain't she just so nice :luv:

Thanks. I've met some WEIRDOs on here :blink: so I stopped introducing myself to individuals. Always here to be supportive and share my experience. I wish some of the old-timers would come back to share their stories.

Timeline
That Shemmy, ain't she just so nice :luv:

Thanks. I've met some WEIRDOs on here :blink: so I stopped introducing myself to individuals. Always here to be supportive and share my experience. I wish some of the old-timers would come back to share their stories.

yep.. sometimes when we get busy and quiet. i go to the old threads 06/07.. it wld be nice to see what going on w/ everyone..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.