Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My friend just called me all hyped...she found out Forever 21 has Plus sizes.

http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?cata...main&Page=1

Just want to share...

i saw that too and when i looked on the sizes they go up to i laughed

i suppose they think once its over 16 its not fashion lol

i saw that too bunz?? am not tripping, i mean they can carry what the want, but how u gonna call it a plus size line and u only have xlarge and 1x?? u can sprinkle those within ur regular line or u don't want us size 14 over there shopping w/ the size 2 LMAO!!!! WEIGHTISM!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SuS....what is the BBW party? Some reggae party?

LOL, No - It's Big Beautiful Women - My cousin is heavy, and she likes to go to them - The one last weekend was lame, but I have been to some and had so much fun - The DJ is usually good, no one really bothers me (they call me Kate Moss, lol) and I can dance and have a good time without fighting off annoying men -

my friend says they are sooo fun.. i would go if i made my way up north, might not get much love i guess, but she said they know how to PARTY

They definitely know how to party - Although most of the ones here are held in a hotel, so it's basically a HUGE hookup fest, lol - There is one in NYC called Goddesses that I love - they have a back room that plays reggae and soca all night :thumbs:

LMAO!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

My husband likes "tall" hair too but i cut my hair short...really short...he didn't mind though since he said it fits my face...IMO i look better with short hair than long hair anyway...when i went out friday night i spiked up my hair and he liked it...i thought i looked like shakadeema though...LOL...i have a pic...i'll try to post it later when i get home...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
what the hell is a "DRAWSTRING PONYTAIL"....

if they play Serani's song on the radio one more time and telling people it's NEW I'm going to lose my DAMN mind

Shemmy you heard about what happened downtown at the holocaust museum

KK - I'll email you the list of foods.

Lawny, what happened?

We were at lunch on that end and saw people running, that's all I needed to see, so I took off my heels and started running. I didn't know what happened until I got back to my desk.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31208188/

Oh my goodness he was 88 and carrying a shot gun. U would think at that age a shot gun would be to heavy for him.

Tre I'm with you I ask no questions. U run I run. I run first and ask questions later....

That's is why I can't watch scary movies. I as bad as the theater in Mobay I scream at the tv Nooo don’t go get the ^&*% out of there!!! I hate when they always have to go find out. Cha!!!!!

My friend just called me all hyped...she found out Forever 21 has Plus sizes.

http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?cata...main&Page=1

Just want to share...

Hey kk, I saw that the other day at Wheaton

Shoot..I can wear their plus size...Can you believe it's 12 and 14 included.

maybe not kk, im looking at the sizes and they are not really PLUS... i mean they have xlarge and 1x ONLY.. i wear a 14 and fit xlarge clothes.. so i guess the highest a 1x would fit is maybe 16-18????

oh well, at least they tried...

SuS....what is the BBW party? Some reggae party?

big, beautiful woman right??

Yeah...I just realized ..that it ain't really a true plus size.....lol...they crazy.

Timeline
Here are some pics from a party :whistle:

Memorial%20Day%20weekend%202009%20063.jpg

Memorial%20Day%20weekend%202009%20054.jpg

05-3-2008%20076.jpg

DSC04399.JPG

Why is his belt undone?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

what a way ms thing in the purple dress ben ova!

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I would somewhat agree with Dillon, and somewhat not - If I take Thurs / Fri off, I don't get paid early - and if you get paid Fri and have it budgeted in your pay, then no - why should you stretch yourself?

But, then again, you don't want to piss her off and have her decide she won't sit for you

Oh I must have misread the questions...

Um...I would just pay her today. :blush:

:rofl:

I would pay her today (but not in a happy oh ok sure anytime, manner.) Back in the day when I was in college before direct deposit I remember working and being able to go to my boss to request my check get cut early for whatever reason (of course not making a habit out of it, but maybe once.) Also more recently I have seen employees request advances to cover certain expenses and then it’s deducted from the subsequent pays. So not sure what lesson would be taught if you decided not to do it, since this option still exist in the “real world”, she may just get mad and won’t sit for you again. But if she’s good why not…did she give you advance notice (that probably would make a difference in my decision.)

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

are those men supposed to be strippers

i hope not

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

sus;

wah di cacaclaat u a do a BBW party...but si yah...

Bunz, you don't be dancing like dat...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.