Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. wha finesse.. :lol: i didn't tell him that, i just thought it.. i would never talk to my baby like that.. :whistle: i know he like my fresh face.. all my pics he say he like the BEST are when i don't have on makeup, but sorry.. i like mi make up!!!

LOL, DJ is the same way - I can dress to the 9s, and not get a compliment - I throw my hair in a ponytail and this old ratty sundress on, he compliments me every time :blink:

Gotta love the yard men :yes:

Irie, I am like you... I shower and brush my hair... if it's a special occasion I may put on a little blush :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You ladies make me feel lazy! I haven't worn makeup since the wedding last summer. I wash and brush my hair every day! Oh and I do the roots when neccesary! :whistle:

I work at home so there is no need for dressing or anything. Like this morning... I got up, took a shower, got clean sweats on and have been sitting on the bed all day working.

Cannot do much with my hair anyhow.. and Louis doesnt want it cut... its a Rasta thing. He would love me to lock it but I told him "I am a white girl with STRAIGHT hair... I

Irie; most West Indian men do not want their woman to cut their hair. My husband don't like short hair, but I cut it, like it can't grow back. He doesn't like makeup either, so vaseline on my lips do just fine.

what is the big damn deal about it? i have long hair and have been wanting to cut it for awhile just for a change and my husband says he hates short hair...and is so serious about it...acts like I would be cutting off an arm or something..

With Louis its a Rasta thing... not supposed to put "tools" or whatever to your hair. His ex was a stylist and she would have weaves and different color hair and stuff.. he didnt like it but put up with it cause he liked her. So if I really wanted to ... what could he do, he still loves me. Even the tattoos... not real "Rasta" of me but that me.. and he loves me!

I can understand that....some valuable meaning behind it but my husband is no Rasta and still acts like a freak about it..

Filed: Timeline
My friend just called me all hyped...she found out Forever 21 has Plus sizes.

http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?cata...main&Page=1

Just want to share...

Hey kk, I saw that the other day at Wheaton

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You ladies make me feel lazy! I haven't worn makeup since the wedding last summer. I wash and brush my hair every day! Oh and I do the roots when neccesary! :whistle:

I work at home so there is no need for dressing or anything. Like this morning... I got up, took a shower, got clean sweats on and have been sitting on the bed all day working.

Cannot do much with my hair anyhow.. and Louis doesnt want it cut... its a Rasta thing. He would love me to lock it but I told him "I am a white girl with STRAIGHT hair... I

Irie; most West Indian men do not want their woman to cut their hair. My husband don't like short hair, but I cut it, like it can't grow back. He doesn't like makeup either, so vaseline on my lips do just fine.

what is the big damn deal about it? i have long hair and have been wanting to cut it for awhile just for a change and my husband says he hates short hair...and is so serious about it...acts like I would be cutting off an arm or something..

Well, mi no know, but a so dem tan...my husband when he met me my hair was long into my back or "tall" as he says. He loved it, but when I as very stressed last year so I chopped it off, bald off the back and had it in a bob. It's grown back and in my back again, but I wear it pinned up all the time. I don't like hair in my face or hanging.

i do the same...its always up unless we go out

:blush: i MIGHT not sus :unsure::rofl::rofl:

so ya overuse ya baxide han cyaan manage di rough ride down di slide huh.. naughty gyal!!

hahaha Sus.... :devil: ur naughty

when i don't have on makeup,[/b] but sorry.. i like mi make up!!!

Yardman....

That's what it is....they really love TALL hair...

Just want to share...

Hey kk, I saw that the other day at Wheaton

hahaha ...that's the same place she found out...That still leaves me out...there stuff doesn't fit me to well and plus size will be too big.....oh well.

Timeline

Just want to share...

I saw a woman wearing this one at the BBW party last weekend

62217871-07.jpg

Except it didn't quite drape like that :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Just want to share...

62217871-07.jpg

some women should NEVAH put dat on

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just want to share...

i saw that too and when i looked on the sizes they go up to i laughed

i suppose they think once its over 16 its not fashion lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

maybe not kk, im looking at the sizes and they are not really PLUS... i mean they have xlarge and 1x ONLY.. i wear a 14 and fit xlarge clothes.. so i guess the highest a 1x would fit is maybe 16-18????

oh well, at least they tried...

SuS....what is the BBW party? Some reggae party?

big, beautiful woman right??

Timeline

Just want to share...

62217871-07.jpg

:rofl:

Sus, what were YOU doing at a BBW Party? :blink: :blink:

big, beautiful woman right??

yes... :innocent:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Irie, I may have missed it, but which order does Louis follow

Bobo, Nyahbinghi or Twelve tribes

In St Lucia there are alot of Rasta's but not real strict like some in Jamaica. I would say he most relates to the Twelve Tribes. He is spiritual and tries to be a good person. But he drinks rum! If you were to read about a true Rasta, they dont drink, just smoke the herb. He doesn't gamble, would never go to a strip club etc... he has real respect for women. I like that. His Rasta friends refer to him as "Levi", the tribe for June.

I sure wish he had some Rasta friends here to gather with.... his closest "bredren" is in VA Beach.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

LOL, No - It's Big Beautiful Women - My cousin is heavy, and she likes to go to them - The one last weekend was lame, but I have been to some and had so much fun - The DJ is usually good, no one really bothers me (they call me Kate Moss, lol) and I can dance and have a good time without fighting off annoying men -

my friend says they are sooo fun.. i would go if i made my way up north, might not get much love i guess, but she said they know how to PARTY

They definitely know how to party - Although most of the ones here are held in a hotel, so it's basically a HUGE hookup fest, lol - There is one in NYC called Goddesses that I love - they have a back room that plays reggae and soca all night :thumbs:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.