• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright the jetblue website is making me mad :crying:

It keeps saying: "We can't find flights to match your request." :angry:

They haven't started the flights yet - Are you sure your dates are in their date range?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what's for lunch today ppl?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
On a happier note:

Sending beautiful positive vibes on her interview today :star:(F):star:

Good luck beautiful!!

I was so excited this am - I went down in the cafeteria to get water, and there was a sign up for a Caribbean day with fry fish, plantains, rice and peas,..... my mouth has been salivating all morning - I went down to get it and they didn't have it, they had stirfry instead :cry: So I am eating a chicken cutlet wrap

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I was so excited this am - I went down in the cafeteria to get water, and there was a sign up for a Caribbean day with fry fish, plantains, rice and peas,..... my mouth has been salivating all morning - I went down to get it and they didn't have it, they had stirfry instead :cry: So I am eating a chicken cutlet wrap

That's just WRONG Sus :cry:

I have leftovers from dinner last night. woo hoo... \o/

Pep boys, Home Depot, etc... are my biggest fears of DJ shopping here - cause the man will lose his mind in those shops! I can just see my pretty car getting all hooked up like a hooptie!

LOL SUS Hubby dragged me to Home Depot last night @ 10:00 they were closing LOL, he said thats ok babe we will be back tomorrow :blink:

So on Friday someone at VSC told me that my case was assigned to an officer. I just called today to ask when it was assigned, and a different person answered the phone. This person told me that she does not show that my case was assigned to an officer at all. :angry: The only thing she sees is that I updated my address in May. I may start calling daily now, to see where it is. I wish all the people would say their name when they answer, so I can tell if I'm getting the same person or not. Today, the person sounded like Barbara from last Thursday, but I wasn't sure since she didn't say.

Nat don't they always sound like they are reading a script, that annoys me to no end!!!!! what the heck are you talking about that wasn't even my question :wacko:

So I should leave some of it out? This one girl I was going to get to weave me up was like she recommends not leaving anything out. But my hair...straighten pretty well.

KK for me its the best option, it looks natural and it blends perfectly. Try and see if you like it, if not you can always close the gap

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
On a happier note:

lol when i read that initially i thought beautiful was an adjective so i'm sitting here thinking who the hell are u sending vibes to

it wasn't until i read sus's response that i realised

sending my positive vibes as well to beautiful

upherebl.gif

Timeline
kimmy.. i missed u ..hope all is well

mi dey yah Q..tings good ova yah so...mi just a saggle up tings in order for vaca august no deh far at all

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

philly what kind of hair do u use when you do your weaves?

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have a boring box food (lean cusine) oh the foucus group was sooo funny because it was about science and i was almost clueless lmao i felt better that everyone else was clueless as well... oh and it was this weird guy there that kept making all this noise with his phone and he tried to eat about 5 sandwiches and 6 bottles of water it took everything i had in me not to bust out laughing...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

i'm having my guilty pleasure

fried chicken with curry gravy

its sooo bad but tastes sooo good

i eat almost everything with curry gravy lol

upherebl.gif

Timeline
On a happier note:

lol when i read that initially i thought beautiful was an adjective so i'm sitting here thinking who the hell are u sending vibes to

it wasn't until i read sus's response that i realised

sending my positive vibes as well to beautiful

:lol:

so tell me what the "Love Lock Down" in your signature is... sounds fun... smiley-eatdrink027.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.