sad_angel

fax number

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

does anybody know the fax number for CSC please? as i mentioned in my previous post that i never recieved the RFE for my i-129f case and it was sent at the 21st :( i called them and they said to wait 30 days but the case will be denied after 30 days if i dont respond i just dont understand these people :( , does anybody know a faxNUMBER FOR csc plz , maybe they will fax it to me instead of waiting on the mail, i went to the post office and asked them and they said there is nothing was sent from there to my address , i been waiting for this i-129f since jan of 2007 and now it got lost in mail , help plz

and even the ppl on the 800# told me this is too long especially the fact that i live in california :( i always recieve their letters within 3 business days but why not this time

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know the fax number for CSC please? as i mentioned in my previous post that i never recieved the RFE for my i-129f case and it was sent at the 21st :( i called them and they said to wait 30 days but the case will be denied after 30 days if i dont respond i just dont understand these people :( , does anybody know a faxNUMBER FOR csc plz , maybe they will fax it to me instead of waiting on the mail, i went to the post office and asked them and they said there is nothing was sent from there to my address , i been waiting for this i-129f since jan of 2007 and now it got lost in mail , help plz

and even the ppl on the 800# told me this is too long especially the fact that i live in california :( i always recieve their letters within 3 business days but why not this time

There is no listed fax number. Call customer service tell them you want to talk to a officer, this happened to me, they were suppose to mail me RFE May 4th, computer glitch, I called again May 8th, that prompted them to see computer did not issue my RFE, and never got mailed. I would of been up crappy creek if I did not insist to speak to a officer.

Dont take customer service #######, DEMAND to speak to a officer!!!!. Good luck Hon.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

When I got an RFE there was a fax nmber on the notice. But that was VSC

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

When I got an RFE there was a fax nmber on the notice. But that was VSC

HUM, really? I need to look at the copy I made of RFE notice/ Maybe I can fax them and ask them when in the hell will they process my evidnece I sent 12 days ago that they received. Im sure that will be a big hit with USCIS, LOL.

Truly happy!!!

This should have your answer:

Contact CSC

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

thank you guys very much, i tried the numbers for CSC and they all has been dc :( and i asked that person to let me speak with an officer and he said to me ( i am an immigration officer!) i know hes lying and i dont have time for thier games either, i will try to call again

thank you guys very much, i tried the numbers for CSC and they all has been dc :( and i asked that person to let me speak with an officer and he said to me ( i am an immigration officer!) i know hes lying and i dont have time for thier games either, i will try to call again

If they are a Officer THEY WILL I.D. they selfs as Officer Smith, or Jones or what ever their name is.

I was told this by a officer, the same one I demanded to talk to about me not receiving the RFE notice in mail.

Customer service are not officers answering the phone.

Keep calling till they rransfer you to a true officer. A officer must I.D. them selfs on the phone!!!!! Trust me on this, I should know.

When I get home, I will check RFE notice for a fax number, If I see one, I will PM it to you!!!!!!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

try this:

Alternate CSC Contact for EMERGENCY Inquiries only

Div XII Customer Relations (949) 389-3252 M-F 9am–330pm

some of this info is off government websites - but it looks like they don't update as needed...

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

ok i called the congress office and i am sooooo stressed out , i hate uscis :crying: the congress office contacted uscis and they told them that my letter was sent to the wrong address but i been receiving all the letters on my correct address so how come they accusing me now :crying: and i went to the post office and they said nothing was there , i hate them i hate them i hate them, and then i called the 800# and they told me i have to wait 30 days but all i have is 18 days from today to respond and i if respond after 30 days the case will get denied anyway :crying: two and half years of waiting to tell me this :crying:

Edited by sad_angel

Timeline

help me plz, i just recieved this email from uscis and i dont understand what is means?

pplication Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: DOCUMENT OTHER THAN CARD OR TRAVEL DOCUMENT MAILED TO APPLICANT

On June 3, 2009, your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of June 3, 2009, contact our customer service

??????????? what does it mean?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.