epey_denz24

helpme

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi please help me...we been waiting for our case approval...almost 4 years of waiting and nothings happen... we did everything to accelerate the processing,, we call regularly at uscis,,my husband apply for N400, upgraded our case, sent RFE...my world now is crashing i feel like dying, i want to cry and shout to ease the burden i have right now. today i got email from USCIS..DENIAL NOTICE... i feel like a child who left by mother,,,im crying and i dont know what to do...after all the long and patiently waiting the result is DENIAL...how painful it is friend. Please help me what to do.

too sad,, much painful than b4,HELP

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Denial Notice Sent

On May 28, 2009, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days from May 28, 2009, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

USCIS

06-15-2009—————filing of I-I30 REFILE

06-19-2009—————NOA1

06-25-2009—————touched

09-08-2009—————NOA2 BY EMAIL

09-11-2009---------HARD COPY NOA2 RECEIVED

GOD IS GOOD…THANKS TO ALL VJ'rs ADVISED AND ENCOURAGEMENT

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

09-18-2009—————CASE ARRIVED AT NVC

09-21-2009—————CASE # ASSIGNED MNLXXXXXXXXX THRU PHONE

09-21-2009--------SEND DS3230 AND AOS FEE TO PETITIONER

09-25-2009-------- HUBBY RECEIVED DS3230 AND AOS BILL 70$

09-25-2009---------PAY AOS BILL ONLINE

09-28-2009---------AOS FEE BILL PAID…PRINTED COVERSHEET

09-29-2009---------BENEFICIARY RECEIVED DS3230 THRU EMAIL

09-29-2009---------EMAILED DS3230

09-30-2009 --------SENT DS3230 THRU LBC

10-07-2009---------IV FEE BILL RECEIVED THRU EMAIL

10-07-2009---------IV fee bill pay online

10-08-2009---------IV Fee Bill paid… (tym to print)

10-09-2009---------HUSBAND CALL FOR WORK (rehired) YIPPPEEE

10-26-2009---------sent AOS package and documents

10-28-2009---------sent DS230 THRU LBC

11-13-2009---------signed IN FAILED 7:20 pm Phils. tym!!!

11-16-2009---------CASE COMPLETED accrd. AVR

11-28-2009----------called NVC for schedule of interview (just try) and operator said JANUARY 05, 2010 6:30 am

same date,,got my appointment letter thru email..8:30 pm Phils. tym

12-02-09 to 12-03-2009 medical exam passed!!

01-05-2010-----------interview date

visa approved!!!

01-08-2010----------- VISA RECEIVED 9:45 am via AIR21

01-13-2010----------cfo at katipunan...

01-19-2010----------ARRIVED AT SFO TO SAN JOSE

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
hi please help me...we been waiting for our case approval...almost 4 years of waiting and nothings happen... we did everything to accelerate the processing,, we call regularly at uscis,,my husband apply for N400, upgraded our case, sent RFE...my world now is crashing i feel like dying, i want to cry and shout to ease the burden i have right now. today i got email from USCIS..DENIAL NOTICE... i feel like a child who left by mother,,,im crying and i dont know what to do...after all the long and patiently waiting the result is DENIAL...how painful it is friend. Please help me what to do.

On May 28, 2009, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days from May 28, 2009, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

What was the reason given for the denial?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm so sorry!!! :crying: awww, i know your pain!! we just got denied too! My world came crashing down too, i'm so heartbroken and the tears and pain are endless! i'm so sorry! i have no words or advice but if you need a friend who is hurting as you are u can talk to me. I'm so sorry, u arent alone! hang in there! (F)

oh i just saw your timeline that you waited 4 yrs since your noa1 oh my goodness! oh how terrible! oh i hurt for u! so sorry! that is awful!!

Edited by PB&JAM

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Once you find out the reason you will most likely also be provided with instructions on how to appeal the decision. You may yet be approved... hang in there :)

Appealing the Denial of a Petition:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

dvc

Edited by iLoveAPolishGirl

0910262302151d80_6881__t.jpg

05/03/2008 -- first email

11/01/2008 -- first skype messages

01/14/2009 -- she flies to USA, stuck overnight in Frankfurt

01/15/2009 -- she arrives in USA

01/16/2009 -- proposed! she says YES!!! :)

02/14/2009 -- 6 days of bliss in Walt Disney World (6mo given on I94)

02/23/2009 -- sent I129F Next Day Air

02/25/2009 -- NOA1

03/01/2009 -- Touched

04/09/2009 -- She flies to USA for 9 day visit (6mo given on I94)

06/20/2009 -- She arrives for summer visit (6mo given on I94, warned about too frequent visits)

06/30/2009 -- NOA2

Note: petition processed thru NVC and sent to embassy in about 1 week :o

Note: got an initial interview date in Sept, but decided to put it off so she could extend her vacation here thru end of October

10/21/2009 -- She returns to Poland :(

12/01/2009 -- Embassy interview -- SUCCESS!! :)

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband's visa was also denied the first time, and at that

point I went to my State Representative at the Federal Level

and within one month his visa was granted.

You have to push and push. Go to your state representative,

it must be at the federal level, and explain your situation to them.

It is their job to intervene for you.

What country is your husband in?

Mangogirl

What was the reason given for the denial?

Once you find out the reason you will most likely also be provided with instructions on how to appeal the decision. You may yet be approved... hang in there :)

Appealing the Denial of a Petition:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

dvc

My husband's visa was also denied the first time, and at that

point I went to my State Representative at the Federal Level

and within one month his visa was granted.

You have to push and push. Go to your state representative,

it must be at the federal level, and explain your situation to them.

It is their job to intervene for you.

What country is your husband in?

Mangogirl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.