noob

RE:Evidence of relationship(pictures vs.paperwork

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Pictures are a must, I don't think I have read a single interview experience where CO didn't wish to see some pictures of the couple, let it be wedding or otherwise.

Chats usually comes the last, after pictures it is how many trips have been made, phone records and things like that.

and be very careful with money transfer receipts. depending on your country they might consider it a red flag for marriage fraud.

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

Filed: Timeline
Pictures are a must, I don't think I have read a single interview experience where CO didn't wish to see some pictures of the couple, let it be wedding or otherwise.

Chats usually comes the last, after pictures it is how many trips have been made, phone records and things like that.

Thanks for your comments the reason I'm asking is I only got 3 pictures taken by a friend because I lost my camera which had all the pictures we took.Could the CO use this reason to deny even if I have other evidence?Does it mean that if you dont have pictures you cannot be approved?Is it also bad for me to send money every month to help my wife since life is hard in the Philippines?Thanks..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

No one can guarantee anything out here. Maybe what you can do is before your wife's interview you should make a notarized affidavit explaining lack of photographs, I am sure that will help at least somewhat.

Money transfer in some country does look bad but it also depends upon how much money is being transffered on monthly basis, use money receipts as the last resort of documentation. Answer about money only if asked. Do try to have as many other evidence as possible, postal letters, insurance papers, house/apartment lease, things like that.

We had only 20 photographs, I know its more than only 3 but I was kind of concern because most people going through India presents a whole album with 100s of pics but at the end of the day it didn't matter.

Filed: Timeline
No one can guarantee anything out here. Maybe what you can do is before your wife's interview you should make a notarized affidavit explaining lack of photographs, I am sure that will help at least somewhat.

Money transfer in some country does look bad but it also depends upon how much money is being transffered on monthly basis, use money receipts as the last resort of documentation. Answer about money only if asked. Do try to have as many other evidence as possible, postal letters, insurance papers, house/apartment lease, things like that.

We had only 20 photographs, I know its more than only 3 but I was kind of concern because most people going through India presents a whole album with 100s of pics but at the end of the day it didn't matter.

When NVC sends you the letter for the interview do they give you a checklist of what documents they will need you to bring?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

When NVC sends you the letter for the interview do they give you a checklist of what documents they will need you to bring?

If needed yes they will

seen some mentioned it here ...

when u get the Interview letter make sure to follow all whats required ...

and also better to go to the Interview having all originals that u may have for u and ur Petitioner just in case

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.