NicEgypt

Small Question !!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
He completed the application process at Sears... (on their computer) took their "morals" test and everything... he must have passed because they gave him an interview appointment on the spot...(from the computer)... That was on Saturday... his interview was for the next Thursday... Monday they phoned and cancelled the interview without a single word of explanation... Guess his MENA name must not have been "caught" by the computer... :rolleyes:

Not a fair statement KH.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I got laid off a few years ago and it took me 6 months to find another (lower paying) job. And that was sending out my resume to tons of openings every single week for those 6 months. That was also when the economy was good. Now that it's not so good, I would expect to wait 8 - 12 months to find a job, depending on your job field and the job market in your area.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Timeline

First of all, if the US suffers in economy/jobs...it will just domino to the rest of the world...Egypt is the last place the majority of citizens could find a stable good job, benefits and programs that will assist those in need (ie. welfare programs, section 8 housing, return to work schooling, unemployement compensation, etc) as compared to here Tender. Not to be disrespectful just making a point...there is no comparision to life in the US and Egypt. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

As for the lack of work, I agree with Jeanne its not fair to say that a company as large as SEARS would make a decision based on names...matter of fact, its illegal. I'm sure there is another explanation such as budget cuts or finding another more qualified candidate. Right now, the work population is FULL of unemployed qualified candidates.

The issue here in the US now is the fact that we are suffering economically thus, there is an enormous pool of qualified, experienced folks looking for employment. So when those that are new to the US, no work experience in the field or degrees that translate to those other roles, they will pick those qualified folks (whos references they can verify) because they are getting a HUGE bang for their buck. Believe me. Plus these folks are also willing to work for a lot less than what they are due. It's just the times...and its not just here...read the world news a bit and there are tons of stories of companies declaring bankruptcy, down-sizing or outsourcing their work.

It is what it is....

I wish everyone the best of luck. (F) Don't give up....hit up every temporary agency (call weekly once your signed up with them!) you can think of, any contact that you can use as a resource (middle eastern stores, shops, churches, masjid, post a sign there if you have to), look on craigslist, go to job fairs, offer services of your own (ie, landscaping, housecleaning, doggie walking) ...these are the times that we have to use a little extra elbow grease to get where we want for our families.

I hope I did not offend anyone it is NOT my intention at all. I am just very passionate about employment. I work as an HR manager and over the past year losing long time employees/friends to lay offs has really affected me. Lastly, our family is in the same shoes as many of you out there. My hubby is struggling to find work as well. But we both know we are blessed to be living in this country and our children will have enourmous opportunities in the future and in time, god will have the perfect job for him (in Gods time, not ours) so we wait and have faith. :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband was 6 months here without work. We live in a VERY tiny town with very few job opportunities. We found it was very helpful for him to physically go to places of business and talk to people. Just sending out applications didn't work. Once they saw him and understood that he COULD speak and understand English and saw his personality he had 3 job offers right away. Good Luck to you!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes it is very hard to find a job here. Farid finally found one with a laboratory company. I am still looking and I have given my resume out to the world. I am over qualified for some jobs and they ask me at interviews that why would I want to get paid so little. I respond that I am willing to show them what I can do and would like to be given the opportunity but they always write me saying they found someone else. Nonetheless I continue on my search.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
He completed the application process at Sears... (on their computer) took their "morals" test and everything... he must have passed because they gave him an interview appointment on the spot...(from the computer)... That was on Saturday... his interview was for the next Thursday... Monday they phoned and cancelled the interview without a single word of explanation... Guess his MENA name must not have been "caught" by the computer... :rolleyes:

Not a fair statement KH.

I have been busted by the FAIR POLICE!!!! :wacko:

Maybe I can't PROVE that it was his MENA name (and believe me they are really good at making sure you can't)... so does that mean it is IMPOSSIBLE that this was their reason.... NO.

If I'm not fair... believe me, I bet I'm more fair than MANY a job applicant reviewer whether I can PROVE it or not.. And when I see the audacity some of these companies have when asking for information in their applications I KNOW that it isn't for "neutral" reasons!

After living (travelling and working) with a MENA name for 25 years myself....... I KNOW that having a MENA name can make things more difficult... I often think I should travel in a see through rain coat with nothing underneath so I can quit worrying about missing my flights due to "random searches"... Even after repeatedly flying on SW Airlines and producing as ID my Federal Government Security Clearance ID Card (that will get me into Nuclear Plants) I'm blocked from printing my own boarding pass in their self-serve kiosk. I have to go stand in the line and march up to the counter and stand there for 15 minutes while numerous people ask to see my ID, and whisper to each other, and go in the back and make calls, etc. So I just don't fly with them any more... no matter what the price difference...

It's like they say.. "Just because you ARE paranoid, doesn't meant they are NOT out to get you...."

I was asked to produce my "GREEN CARD" when I filled out an "instant application" for a credit card at Montgomery Wards in 1987..... and they flat out TOLD ME it was because I had "ONE OF THOSE NAMES"... My social security #, driver's license, name of employer, and my Visa Card # weren't enough... they wanted to see my GREEN CARD!

When I marched back to the Credit Dept. to see who the idiot was that was asking the clerk to check my GREEN CARD... I found that they had already TORN UP my application form! When she saw I was a WASP she started trying to piece it back together and mumbled something about "THOSE PEOPLE" get things on credit and then "GO BACK HOME and NEVER PAY".... and she wanted to make sure I was here to stay..

I then left their store and went to another Wards about 10 miles away, used ID in my Maiden name (a Scottish Mc name) to apply and immediately was given a $750 line of credit, no questions asked...

But you know, I've gotten over that now... First of all because Wards is out of business, but mostly because I fiiled a discrimination claim against them and was able to buy my house with the money they willingly gave me as a settlement. Justice was served and I always hope it spared someone more willing to "give them the benefit of the doubt" from being treated like dirt because of their last name... like they did me...

After awhile, the rosy tinted glasses come off....

Timeline
First of all, if the US suffers in economy/jobs...it will just domino to the rest of the world...Egypt is the last place the majority of citizens could find a stable good job, benefits and programs that will assist those in need (ie. welfare programs, section 8 housing, return to work schooling, unemployement compensation, etc) as compared to here Tender. Not to be disrespectful just making a point...there is no comparision to life in the US and Egypt. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

As for the lack of work, I agree with Jeanne its not fair to say that a company as large as SEARS would make a decision based on names...matter of fact, its illegal. I'm sure there is another explanation such as budget cuts or finding another more qualified candidate. Right now, the work population is FULL of unemployed qualified candidates.

The issue here in the US now is the fact that we are suffering economically thus, there is an enormous pool of qualified, experienced folks looking for employment. So when those that are new to the US, no work experience in the field or degrees that translate to those other roles, they will pick those qualified folks (whos references they can verify) because they are getting a HUGE bang for their buck. Believe me. Plus these folks are also willing to work for a lot less than what they are due. It's just the times...and its not just here...read the world news a bit and there are tons of stories of companies declaring bankruptcy, down-sizing or outsourcing their work.

It is what it is....

I wish everyone the best of luck. (F) Don't give up....hit up every temporary agency (call weekly once your signed up with them!) you can think of, any contact that you can use as a resource (middle eastern stores, shops, churches, masjid, post a sign there if you have to), look on craigslist, go to job fairs, offer services of your own (ie, landscaping, housecleaning, doggie walking) ...these are the times that we have to use a little extra elbow grease to get where we want for our families.

I hope I did not offend anyone it is NOT my intention at all. I am just very passionate about employment. I work as an HR manager and over the past year losing long time employees/friends to lay offs has really affected me. Lastly, our family is in the same shoes as many of you out there. My hubby is struggling to find work as well. But we both know we are blessed to be living in this country and our children will have enourmous opportunities in the future and in time, god will have the perfect job for him (in Gods time, not ours) so we wait and have faith. :star:

Wow Nawal, you really think that if something is illegal an employer wouldn't do it????

I guess 30+ years of working for Government agencies (who are supposed to be MODEL EMPLOYERS when it comes to EEOC) and Insurance Companies who know the cost of Discrimination Claims (and discriminate day in and day out)... has made it perfectly clear to me that they will do anything they think they can get away with... and know how hard it is for people to PROVE their cases... and have elaborate systems in place to cover their tracks...

Can you help me understand a valid reason why Target asks on their application forms if you are "between the ages of 18 and 40"??? I can understand asking if you are over 18... (for some labor law reasons, etc.) But what does 40 mean??? If you're over 40 then??? WHAT? You're TOO OLD?????

Why do companies who don't ask for your birth date, ask for the "year you graduated from high school"? WINK WINK NOD NOD... Aren't they slick!!! Bet we'll never figure that out!!!!

Companies request information that they have NO NEED TO KNOW, (claiming that they won't disclose the information to their hiring staff) for "statistical purposes" but ask for your race, age, gender and ask you to list all the languages you speak fluently... They ask you to sign that you can perform the "Essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation" BEFORE THEY EVER DISCLOSE the essential functions!

And the liberties they take when deciding what to make up as the physical requirements for jobs, are just HILARIOUS!!! "Must be able to lift 100#'s 50 times a day, over your head, while standing on one foot, while whistling Dixie"... And as soon as you come to work you read the Safety Manual that says "never lift anything over 50#'s without assistance, or you will be subject to DISCIPLINE"... BLAH BLAH BLAH... It's so clear that they were trying to screen out WOMEN, People with Disabilities, Men over 40... and maybe even Ethnic groups that are typically smaller in size... (THEY WANT a 21 year old BUBBA!!!!)

I work as a Consultant for Federal Agencies (in HR) and I see them "ignore" the law on a weekly basis! I won't give specifics because it would be a breach of confidentiality, but what I observe on a REGULAR basis would make your hair stand on end... and the less likely they think a person is to stand up for themselves (like a disabled person, or a an immigrant who doesn't know the score) the bolder they are...

All Sears had to do to "put me off their trail" was give H the reason that on Saturday their computer system (which obviously rates an applicants responses with a pre-set criteria) scheduled an appointment for him based on the answers he gave to their questions and on Monday someone calls to cancel it with NO explanation GIVEN.

It was for a part-time, minimum wage, entry level, position folding clothes and putting them in stacks on the shelves... I'm thinking his Bachelor's degree probably made him qualified... It stated no experience necessary...

I'm guessing the majority of those highly qualified people who are out of work, make more on unemployment than he was going to get doing this job... In fact those folks wouldn't even apply for a job like that because if they were offered the job they would be REQUIRED to take it, or lose their unemployment benefits that keep getting extended and extended and extended...

I know times are really really tough.. and employers are LOVING every minute of it because people are groveling at their feet for work...and I see no end in sight of this situation...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not a fair statement KH.

Maybe I can't PROVE that it was his MENA name (and believe me they are really good at making sure you can't)... so does that mean it is IMPOSSIBLE that this was their reason.... NO.

If I'm not fair... believe me, I bet I'm more fair than MANY a job applicant reviewer whether I can PROVE it or not.. And when I see the audacity some of these companies have when asking for information in their applications I KNOW that it isn't for "neutral" reasons!

After living (travelling and working) with a MENA name for 25 years myself....... I KNOW that having a MENA name can make things more difficult... I often think I should travel in a see through rain coat with nothing underneath so I can quit worrying about missing my flights due to "random searches"... Even after repeatedly flying on SW Airlines and producing as ID my Federal Government Security Clearance ID Card (that will get me into Nuclear Plants) I'm blocked from printing my own boarding pass in their self-serve kiosk. I have to go stand in the line and march up to the counter and stand there for 15 minutes while numerous people ask to see my ID, and whisper to each other, and go in the back and make calls, etc. So I just don't fly with them any more... no matter what the price difference...

It's like they say.. "Just because you ARE paranoid, doesn't meant they are NOT out to get you...."

I was asked to produce my "GREEN CARD" when I filled out an "instant application" for a credit card at Montgomery Wards in 1987..... and they flat out TOLD ME it was because I had "ONE OF THOSE NAMES"... My social security #, driver's license, name of employer, and my Visa Card # weren't enough... they wanted to see my GREEN CARD!

When I marched back to the Credit Dept. to see who the idiot was that was asking the clerk to check my GREEN CARD... I found that they had already TORN UP my application form! When she saw I was a WASP she started trying to piece it back together and mumbled something about "THOSE PEOPLE" get things on credit and then "GO BACK HOME and NEVER PAY".... and she wanted to make sure I was here to stay..

I then left their store and went to another Wards about 10 miles away, used ID in my Maiden name (a Scottish Mc name) to apply and immediately was given a $750 line of credit, no questions asked...

But you know, I've gotten over that now... First of all because Wards is out of business, but mostly because I fiiled a discrimination claim against them and was able to buy my house with the money they willingly gave me as a settlement. Justice was served and I always hope it spared someone more willing to "give them the benefit of the doubt" from being treated like dirt because of their last name... like they did me...

well i guess they're racist against everyone because the exact thing happened to my husband (sears) except they didn't bother to cancel his interview, he went in and they said that either something is wrong with the computer to pull his application or that another store has pulled it and is interested in calling him. told him they would call him on tuesday when someone who can pull it was there. no call.

Timeline

Not a fair statement KH.

Wow that's amazing you have gotten that reaction to your name. I expected such negative reactions after I took on my husband's last name, but surprisingly, I have not been treated any differently other than people wondering how to pronounce my last name! Everyone has had a good sense of humor about it, actually. I have flown numerous times in and out of Canada with no problems either.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline

Not a fair statement KH.

I had a similar experience back when I got laid off many years ago. I took the company's "aptitude" test, passed with flying colors, so they asked me and three others (out of 20 that took the test) to stay and take the "morals" test. I must have passed that one too, because then they asked me to stay and interview. The VP doing the interview was not available, so I did a preliminary interview with the HR rep. She said she would call me when the VP was available to interview me and they would even pay for my plane ticket back (I had flown there from another city). She made me think I had the job! Well she kept putting me off via email after that. After three weeks of the VP not being available to interview me, she finally told me the position was not available. I have no idea what happened, but I was a white american girl with a white american name at the time. So it wasn't that. Who knows why these things happen? Sometimes it's not personal, but things beyond the employers control. Like we held interviews recently for an admin position. But just as we completed those, they decided to restructure our division and any hiring was put on hold. I'm sure those ladies are wondering why they didn't get a job offer or something! You just never know what is going on.

Edited by childress_london

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Timeline
Wow that's amazing you have gotten that reaction to your name. I expected such negative reactions after I took on my husband's last name, but surprisingly, I have not been treated any differently other than people wondering how to pronounce my last name! Everyone has had a good sense of humor about it, actually. I have flown numerous times in and out of Canada with no problems either.

I've had a MENA last name for 25 years. I'm basically a "WASP" with a MENA last name...and for the most part it's the same as your experience... if I had a dime for every time I've spelled my last name I'd be retired... EXCEPT when the person who I'm involved with hasn't SEEN me... Like the case at Ward's... the clerk who took my "instant application" wasn't the one who came up with the idea to ask for my green card.. it was the woman in the Credit office who hadn't seen me... And I was there with another WASP (blonde/blue-eyed) so there was nothing "foreign looking" about us in any way shape or form...

However I often travel to do assessments and investigations for my clients at their facilities in other states. I've been told that people in the other offices who have only corresponded with me via email (to set up the time, etc.) have asked my coordinator, "Will we be able to understand her? She does speak English, right?"... And all this because of my last name!!!

You're too new to your last name for the TSA to be on your case... I'm guessing a Iranian name is about as popular as a Palestinian one...... so maybe you'll join the club... :star: However you are only traveling to Canada, not MENA on a regular basis... I don't think you're Muslim, and probably don't belong to any Iranian Organizations... so it might be awhile before you catch up with me in the "special" area of the airport... :dance:

Last trip I got to go into the "air machine" that blows air up your shirt and then sniffs it to see if you have residue of explosives floating around you... I felt like Marilyn Monroe standing over the grate in the street with her skirt flying up... at least they could tell people to hold their shirts down! :wacko:

I can't wait to see how long it's going to take me once I have my knee replacement surgery next winter... with permanently imbedded metal in me I'll just make them INSANE! (hate to think what it will make me!!!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank's Guy's

Really i applyed so much now i dont know where i apply i applyed in Walmart and Kmart and Target and bestbuy and all Restaurants and so many company's every day i sit and applyed cuz this my work now to apply for job's :) and i tried to look for the jobs looking for Arabic Speaker and almost all of them ask for Security Clearance and be a U.S citizen and now i thinking about the army as a Translator cuz they give a US citizen after the training and they give Security Clearance i think to join for 4 years and out ,,, still thinking and confusing

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Not a fair statement KH.

i had a boss who didnt like anyone who basically wasnt white. asians would probably be ok if they were from china/japan - not so much if they were from india. she was especially bigoted around indians. every single person that i ever saw her hire or know of that worked for her was white. she was even sexist as a woman and felt that men who worked for her shouldnt have to leave work to do kid stuff, their wives should do it - this blew my mind (she didnt have children clearly)

anyway there are bigots everywhere. an arab name certainly would have been rejected when it got to her desk.

Filed: Timeline

It is what it is....

Wow Nawal, you really think that if something is illegal an employer wouldn't do it????

I guess 30+ years of working for Government agencies (who are supposed to be MODEL EMPLOYERS when it comes to EEOC) and Insurance Companies who know the cost of Discrimination Claims (and discriminate day in and day out)... has made it perfectly clear to me that they will do anything they think they can get away with... and know how hard it is for people to PROVE their cases... and have elaborate systems in place to cover their tracks...

Can you help me understand a valid reason why Target asks on their application forms if you are "between the ages of 18 and 40"??? I can understand asking if you are over 18... (for some labor law reasons, etc.) But what does 40 mean??? If you're over 40 then??? WHAT? You're TOO OLD?????

Why do companies who don't ask for your birth date, ask for the "year you graduated from high school"? WINK WINK NOD NOD... Aren't they slick!!! Bet we'll never figure that out!!!!

Companies request information that they have NO NEED TO KNOW, (claiming that they won't disclose the information to their hiring staff) for "statistical purposes" but ask for your race, age, gender and ask you to list all the languages you speak fluently... They ask you to sign that you can perform the "Essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation" BEFORE THEY EVER DISCLOSE the essential functions!

And the liberties they take when deciding what to make up as the physical requirements for jobs, are just HILARIOUS!!! "Must be able to lift 100#'s 50 times a day, over your head, while standing on one foot, while whistling Dixie"... And as soon as you come to work you read the Safety Manual that says "never lift anything over 50#'s without assistance, or you will be subject to DISCIPLINE"... BLAH BLAH BLAH... It's so clear that they were trying to screen out WOMEN, People with Disabilities, Men over 40... and maybe even Ethnic groups that are typically smaller in size... (THEY WANT a 21 year old BUBBA!!!!)

I work as a Consultant for Federal Agencies (in HR) and I see them "ignore" the law on a weekly basis! I won't give specifics because it would be a breach of confidentiality, but what I observe on a REGULAR basis would make your hair stand on end... and the less likely they think a person is to stand up for themselves (like a disabled person, or a an immigrant who doesn't know the score) the bolder they are...

All Sears had to do to "put me off their trail" was give H the reason that on Saturday their computer system (which obviously rates an applicants responses with a pre-set criteria) scheduled an appointment for him based on the answers he gave to their questions and on Monday someone calls to cancel it with NO explanation GIVEN.

It was for a part-time, minimum wage, entry level, position folding clothes and putting them in stacks on the shelves... I'm thinking his Bachelor's degree probably made him qualified... It stated no experience necessary...

I'm guessing the majority of those highly qualified people who are out of work, make more on unemployment than he was going to get doing this job... In fact those folks wouldn't even apply for a job like that because if they were offered the job they would be REQUIRED to take it, or lose their unemployment benefits that keep getting extended and extended and extended...

I know times are really really tough.. and employers are LOVING every minute of it because people are groveling at their feet for work...and I see no end in sight of this situation...

Sorry I left without coming back...babies had their 1 year bday this weekend and I havent had time to catch up.

To answer your question...no I'm not that naive to believe that. Small employers get away with ALOT but most larger companies fall under public scrutiny. It's not a perfect world but these days I'm sure employers are loving it...as they hated it 5 years ago when there was hardly a qualified applicant around.

As for the 18/40 year old question...its about hours if they are under the age of 18. There are labor laws to protect those under 18. And over 40, there are tex credits large employers get. Believe it or not, our government considers its citizens "old" when you are over 40. ADEA is one of these laws plus employing the "elderly" (thats a joke) is a plus for larger employers. Just like employing a VET or handicapped person. Our goverment created these tax breaks/laws and requirements thus creating the employment practices we have experienced in selecting candidates. The same goes for lifting requirements and accomodations because some employers need to have special testing available for these people. It's required by law so yes, the questions come before so they can keep compliant. Oh well, you really can't win I believe...not everyone is going to be happy or satisified and not everyone is going to get their fair shake in life when it comes to jobs, educations, etc.

Anway, sorry if I upset you...I said before I wasn't trying to do that. (F) Best of luck to everyone that has a spouse out there looking for employment. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.