Amoon

God be with Us

120 posts in this topic

Pray without ceasing! Our preacher said on Sunday...even though it may seem like you just want to fall off the radar, you know, where the Devil doesn't see you and doesn't attack you...we are in the shadow of the Almighty. There is nothing else in this world that could even come close to loving us the way God does, we are His children and He will protect us. If God is with us, who can be against us? Although the problems seem great and we feel maybe no one cares, God is there always with us and these trials just mold us and make us liken unto His image...to bring us closer to Him.

There isn't an actual music video for this, there is a youtube video with the song & some pics to it. This song is called Only A Man by Jonny Lang (he is an awesome blues artist that has made a Christian album). Listen to it. This song touched me deeply and everytime I hear it, it makes me want to cry because this is the mindset we should always have....enjoy.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Preach it , sister!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word.

—2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

May the love of God comfort your hearts in this time of waiting. I believe and have faith that God is with us and has us in the palm of His hand. I pray a special blessing on all of you today that you reach the next step in this visa journey quickly & without any problems. As I am waiting for the interview hour to approach, I am reminded of this giant lesson in patience God has shown me in these past 8 months. It has been hard, a struggle, discouraging at times, depressing, lonely...but in the end God's will be done in my life and I know that this journey has just brought me closer to Him. I pray that everyone is encouraged and know that I am here whenever you need it....

Amanda

Timeline
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word.

—2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

May the love of God comfort your hearts in this time of waiting. I believe and have faith that God is with us and has us in the palm of His hand. I pray a special blessing on all of you today that you reach the next step in this visa journey quickly & without any problems. As I am waiting for the interview hour to approach, I am reminded of this giant lesson in patience God has shown me in these past 8 months. It has been hard, a struggle, discouraging at times, depressing, lonely...but in the end God's will be done in my life and I know that this journey has just brought me closer to Him. I pray that everyone is encouraged and know that I am here whenever you need it....

Amanda

inshaallah will be ok Amanda and Congratulaions in advance and its my turn soon wish all of us get rapid reunion GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

:dance::dance::dance: WE'RE APPROVED :dance::dance:

Thank you Lord for your blessings, grace, mercy & love!!! Hallelujah!!!! Thank you God!!!! Wooooo hoooo!!! Thanks to everyone for their support in this journey!!!!!

Good luck th3mo...your time is soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS. ALHOMDOLILLAH

Timeline

(((((Beth)))))

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Here you go Beth!

Be strong, and let your heart take courage,

all you who wait for the Lord!

—Psalm 31:24

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

—2 Thessalonians 3:16

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.