tenderheartusa79

President Obama will just stay 8 hours!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

President Obama will arrive to Cairo at 10:00 am on June,4,2009 and guess what ?!!! he will just stay 8 hours .

after he will arrive he will go to Abdeen Palace for the official reception. and then he will talk with President Moubark for 45 minutes .

At 12:30 pm he will go to Cairo university to talk to Islamic world .just for one hour .

He will leave Cairo going to Germany at 6:00 pm .

If you live in Cairo or if you visited Cairo lately you will find out that everything looks so clean which is not normal for Cairo LOL .people working so hard to clean the streets,painting many buildings,planting flowers.....

For Example they are fixing the plumbing stuff of Cairo university . they are shining the Cairo university dome ( 10,000 dollars to do that ) .they are fixing the Cairo university football Stadium.they are planting flowers around the university .( they say its very very expensive flowers)

they are painting the buildings around the university . they are paving the streets around the university .

ِand for sure they Postponed the Cairo university exams . and its very high security area now . you can not go to the university for anything or even walk around it .

I was wondering why they paving the streets ? and why they fix the university football stadium? if the President Obama will take a Helicopters to the Cairo university .so he will not see the streets,the building around it ,the flowers.......

why they fixing the plumer stuff? i don't think if the President will goto the bathroom he will stay so long there LOL..

the Cairo university was celebrating its 100 anniversary afew weeks ago and they did not even clean the stairs for that !!!!!!! and now look at what they are doing cause the president Obama will visit it ?!!!!!!

and guess what ?!!!! some officers who came to chek the security stuff before the president Obama arrive are concern about that place ( Cairo university ) and maybe they will change it and make the president go to another place !!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

So what? When China was trying to impress the world because it wanted to host the Olympics grass was painted green. You do what you have to do to make an impression. Besides, it's not like money well spent. Along with President Obama is going to come a lot of people - reporters, commentators, groupies - and those people will probably bring US dollars to spend. Imagine the LE taxi drivers are going to make charging the ususal "tourist prices"!

In my opinion, he should stop by more often and visit various parts Egypt. It would be spic-n-span in no time.

Timeline
So what? When China was trying to impress the world because it wanted to host the Olympics grass was painted green. You do what you have to do to make an impression. Besides, it's not like money well spent. Along with President Obama is going to come a lot of people - reporters, commentators, groupies - and those people will probably bring US dollars to spend. Imagine the LE taxi drivers are going to make charging the ususal "tourist prices"!

In my opinion, he should stop by more often and visit various parts Egypt. It would be spic-n-span in no time.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Agreed! :yes::thumbs:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Timeline

Agreed! :yes::thumbs:

Triple :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'd like to see him stay longer......... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Wurd.

Sort of.

I don't get it. This is a topic of cafe chatter the past couple of days, too.

Sheesh!

Why?!?!?!?

Egyptians are working and earning money because THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD is coming to town and it's endless complaining. "The government never does anything to help people," yet it's employing people to clean up after themselves because anybody who's ever been here knows that doesn't happen, and it's endless complaining. Foreign money is going to be dumped into the economy to, at minimum, feed and water the people who will be coming with and for THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, and it's endless complaining. Even more Egyptians will be employed to clean up after themselves shortly before THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD arrives because it'll all be strewn with garbage and donkey/horse/cat sh*t all over again in no time, and it's endless complaining. Why?!?!?!?

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

My hubby came home from work today and said that Egypt's version of the CIA or whatever had been by his offices. They took down everyone's name and information.

It seems that the president's helicopter will fly over the the tennis courts that are next to the building hubby works in and they want to know who will be in the area.

I wonder if they'll put the names in a database and check them all or something?? :blink:

Wish I could hear the president speak when he's here, but I think hubby will be out of town and I'm not going to brave that mob and possible problem and target spot by myself. lol

And I don't blame the guy for only staying 8 hours. It's hot here. :lol:

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Timeline

Wurd.

Sort of.

I don't get it. This is a topic of cafe chatter the past couple of days, too.

Sheesh!

Why?!?!?!?

Egyptians are working and earning money because THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD is coming to town and it's endless complaining. "The government never does anything to help people," yet it's employing people to clean up after themselves because anybody who's ever been here knows that doesn't happen, and it's endless complaining. Foreign money is going to be dumped into the economy to, at minimum, feed and water the people who will be coming with and for THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, and it's endless complaining. Even more Egyptians will be employed to clean up after themselves shortly before THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD arrives because it'll all be strewn with garbage and donkey/horse/cat sh*t all over again in no time, and it's endless complaining. Why?!?!?!?

:thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He could have been like Clinton, and stayed about 20 minutes. Rwanda, anyone?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
He could have been like Clinton, and stayed about 20 minutes. Rwanda, anyone?

yeah but rwanda was known for machetes.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good idea then maybe EG would be clean like it should be. The trash takes away from anything that could be eye catching. I never in my life seen as much trash thrown around like they do that is until I saw Slumdog Millionaire.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.