34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! This week is going by too slow! Seems like it should be Friday but think it's

Wednesday.

Another hot one here. Got excited when we had a few clouds yesterday, but they sure didn't

stick around!

Tasha, thank goodness Malek is feeling better! How are you doing sweetie?

Mornin' Nagi, Ronell, Maureen, Judy and Rosie....afternoon Melly!!

Wael has a 3 day weekend so don't know what we will do yet. Biggest goal is to stay

out of the heat.

Have a great Wednesday everyone. Take care and stay safe.

Mornin' Charles!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Another lovely day in store for here but i have to work :(. I wanna play in the sun!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down to 3 weeks for my trip out to Maggie and Henna!! Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!! :)

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Happy Wednesday MENA!

Still walking on cloud 9 here!

Enjoy the day everyone (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning MENA :star:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Mornin Ladies...and Charles

It is a beautiful day today, it is going to even warmer than yesterday, thank god.

i am ready for the full blown heat!

no plans for the holiday weekend.

Supposed to go to the beach for the day with hubby for the first time Monday.

It shouldnt be a problem getting there but driving back could be hours long getting home.

I have been waiting for nice weather so we could go and bask in the sun.

Since hubby is from the coast and minutes from the ocean he has been bugging to see our ocean.

It will take us 2 hours to go to our destination.

I can't believe it is almost lunch soon.

YEAH.

I would like us to keep ZARQA in our prayers (F)

OMG DANCIN WITH THE STARS WAS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Thank God I didnt even watch it...that trophy should have definitely gone to either Gilles or Michelle.

I mean Shawn did a great job but she shouldn't have gotten the trophy :angry:

I hope tonight's finale of IDOL doesn't end up with same shocking ending.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yes Zarqa you are in my prayers (L)

Today beautiful day here in Cali around 85 degrees and my hubby sent his DS 230 package to NVC and inshallah it will arrive on monday and then the wait for approval inshallah

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning everyone (still morning for me)...

Happy Wednesday.

(F) ZARQA... keeping you in prayers.

I am LOOKING forward to Memorial Weekend... I keep talking about it non-stop over the week, and I can tell hubby is getting excited too. I go to Central California annually for Mml Wknd -- spend time with parents and friends (3 generations there now, whoo hoo!) I might play hooky from work on Friday. ;)

Next year you all should join us! :D

Have a great day, and hurry up Friday!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so glad Malek is doing better!!!!! I'm not even his mom and I was all worried sick about the lil dude!!!

All I know about memorial day weekend is that we will be kid free for the first time in WEEKS :) He'll probably have to work a double each day but he does have Friday off and we both are dying to see Angels and Demons and Star Treck so we might just do a movie marathon! :dance::dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Happy Wednesday MENA :energy:

One week til I get my left wisdom teeth out. Alittle nervous, but once Im put to sleep it will be over before I know it!

Adam and I are more so considering moving to Texas instead of Louisiana. Most of my family is in Houston such as my grandparents, great grandmother, mom, step dad, sis & brother in law, neices, cousins aunts and uncles, 1 1/2 hr from Galveston, beach house there, side house next to my moms that Adam and I can live in -just pay utilities... hmmm........ only 1 1/2 hr from Lake Charles with other family and 4 hours from Baton Rouge where my other brothers are at. We are thinking this is what we should be doing instead of living here. There is better opportunities for Adam and I there. Lots of Egyptians are around Houston that we know, college for Adam, family for both of us.

I grew up in Georgia, its getting to be a worse place to live with crime sky high. No family in Georgia and we spend all of our time working. I never wanted to live in Texas bcz I grew up in Louisiana and Georgia, but I had a strange dream this week and it was about Texas along with some other things that would have to take place only if we lived there.

Sooooo..... now to see about a transfer and plan on moving! Im feeling like now is the time while we are still young and while my grandparents and mom are still alive. Family is better than no family!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Happy Wednesday MENA :energy:

One week til I get my left wisdom teeth out. Alittle nervous, but once Im put to sleep it will be over before I know it!

Adam and I are more so considering moving to Texas instead of Louisiana. Most of my family is in Houston such as my grandparents, great grandmother, mom, step dad, sis & brother in law, neices, cousins aunts and uncles, 1 1/2 hr from Galveston, beach house there, side house next to my moms that Adam and I can live in -just pay utilities... hmmm........ only 1 1/2 hr from Lake Charles with other family and 4 hours from Baton Rouge where my other brothers are at. We are thinking this is what we should be doing instead of living here. There is better opportunities for Adam and I there. Lots of Egyptians are around Houston that we know, college for Adam, family for both of us.

I grew up in Georgia, its getting to be a worse place to live with crime sky high. No family in Georgia and we spend all of our time working. I never wanted to live in Texas bcz I grew up in Louisiana and Georgia, but I had a strange dream this week and it was about Texas along with some other things that would have to take place only if we lived there.

Sooooo..... now to see about a transfer and plan on moving! Im feeling like now is the time while we are still young and while my grandparents and mom are still alive. Family is better than no family!

:thumbs:

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline

Made it to Cairo with all my luggage. The weather wasn't so bad only 86 degrees. I had to go through a quarrantine screening where I stood in front of an infaraed camera with people behind them wearing the face masks as if that will prevent the virus from getthing through if anyone had it. Went through passport control and the man asked for my visa and I showed him my marriage papers where he was in shock that I hadn't seen my Husband for 2.5 years. Neither could the lady sitting with him. They didn't give me a wife of an Egyptian stamp but rather this one month residency stamp. I asked Waleed if we should go get a longer residency stamp because I will be here at least 85 days and he said no one is going to look at my passport and care really.

I am staying at his families house right now. They are so sweet and kind. We already went and picked out the wedding dress and went for alterations next door and then to the hair and make up place to look as styles and how the portraits we may have will be. My Husband is sleeping the longest I've ever seen him sleep. I tried to do the spray brush in the bathroom here and it broke on one side and I got a shower. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I turned the water off from the source but not until I was fully soaked screaming for Waleed to help and getting him wet too. :lol:

I think we're going to the embassy today.

It's Thursday here now at 10:30 in the morning.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yay olivia made it safe and sound! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Ya! We rode the underground last night and we went for a walk on the Nile Bridge with the two big lions. He put his arm around me and we cuddled and talked. There were many couples there. We went and visited the old cafe by where we stayed the first time I was here. We had a really nice time. His sisters english is really good and so are my little nieces english though sometimes they mix english and arabic as if I know what they are saying. When I first got here I slept for 5 hours in our room. The littlest came went out on the balcany to open the window and wake me up since the door was locked. She said "Olivia Olivia time to get up." I didn't know how long I had been asleep for so I got up. Her Mom came to me and said oh no go back to sleep sorry sometimes she does that waking people up. And the little girls started crying so much that I was going back to sleep. It was all very exciting for them I was there.

btw their dial up is sloooooooooow.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.