AKguy

The foods they made you eat... just once.

135 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
That's inappropriate?

Absolutely. It's rude and humiliating. The proper compliment is "stunning tits." Otherwise it's like, "what? They're just nice?!"

I thought you just supposed to run up to them and stick you face in them and make motor boat sounds.

That's how we do it in the midwest. California has all that PC #######.

Right. We're not allowed to make motor boat sounds, it interferes with whale migration patterns.

You are admiring them on someone the size of a whale :devil:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's inappropriate?

Absolutely. It's rude and humiliating. The proper compliment is "stunning tits." Otherwise it's like, "what? They're just nice?!"

I thought you just supposed to run up to them and stick you face in them and make motor boat sounds.

That's how we do it in the midwest. California has all that PC #######.

Right. We're not allowed to make motor boat sounds, it interferes with whale migration patterns.

You are admiring them on someone the size of a whale :devil:

Hey now! Without pics, how can you say for sure? Check out the OT boobies thread (serioulsy, there are really strange pics over there on the subject).

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Without pics, how can you say for sure? Check out the OT boobies thread (serioulsy, there are really strange pics over there on the subject).

I love birds!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Without pics, how can you say for sure? Check out the OT boobies thread (serioulsy, there are really strange pics over there on the subject).

I love birds!

And some of those pics really do belong in a museum :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

At the same cafe in Moscow where I had the awesome veal with mushroomd there was a 'salad' that reminded me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon:

(paraphrasing) Calvin, looking down at this dinner plate: "Mom! I need a new plate! Someone already puked on this one!"

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Filed: Timeline
At the same cafe in Moscow where I had the awesome veal with mushroomd there was a 'salad' that reminded me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon:

(paraphrasing) Calvin, looking down at this dinner plate: "Mom! I need a new plate! Someone already puked on this one!"

:lol:

Nice to see you around Kevin!

Timeline

:lol:

Nice to see you around Kevin!

They served you the same stuff they served me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

At our wedding they gave me some odd things.

Cow tongue... which actually wasn't that bad.

but the thing that really got me was a sort of fish. It wasn't described to me very well but when served it looked like a whole fish and you took sections of it. No bones, still had eyes, just solid COLD meat. threw me for a loop but it really wasn't bad.

And speaking of puke served on a plate my wife made me some sort of fried cottage cheese with raisens the other day...

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"

-Hunter S. Thompson

And speaking of puke served on a plate my wife made me some sort of fried cottage cheese with raisens the other day...

FOOOOOOO!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

At our wedding they gave me some odd things.

Cow tongue... which actually wasn't that bad.

but the thing that really got me was a sort of fish. It wasn't described to me very well but when served it looked like a whole fish and you took sections of it. No bones, still had eyes, just solid COLD meat. threw me for a loop but it really wasn't bad.

We have a few mexican restaurants that serve cow tongue around here, sopas lingua yummy (am I allowed to talk about mexican food in the russian forum)

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Timeline
And speaking of puke served on a plate my wife made me some sort of fried cottage cheese with raisins the other day...

She was pushing the "how far will you go to prove you love me" envelope with that one!

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

And speaking of puke served on a plate my wife made me some sort of fried cottage cheese with raisins the other day...

She was pushing the "how far will you go to prove you love me" envelope with that one!

Fried cottage cheese with raisins? Who puts those two things together, I dont care what culture you are in, Someone had to first think of frying cottage cheese, and then they had to think "You know what would make this taste better....Dried up shriveled up grapes" I put that on the same level as baked yogurt covered with potted meat and peanut butter.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

am I allowed to talk about mexican food in the russian forum

As I understand it, Mexican food has sour cream, Russian food has sour cream. Therefore, Mexican food is Russian food, and thus authorized.

:thumbs: That's what I heard.

And actually, every Russian girl I've ever met - who hates (but secretly loves) pizza, gamboorgers, fried foooooo - they LOVE meksikanski anything. "I not will be eat this meat whis greasy nasty..... mmmmmmmm oooochin f'ksuna! Hachoo hachoo hachooo!" And if I had a dollar for every time I heard, "when you gonna be make again your takhos?" I'd be a rich man.

Fried cottage cheese with raisins? Who puts those two things together, I dont care what culture you are in, Someone had to first think of frying cottage cheese, and then they had to think "You know what would make this taste better....Dried up shriveled up grapes" I put that on the same level as baked yogurt covered with potted meat and peanut butter.

Yeah, but let's not forget, someone had to have the creative genius to create breaded deep-fried hot dogs on a stick, deep-fried mars bars, deep-fried oreos, - hey, wait a minute, I'm seeing a trend here. "Hey ya'll, watch this!" OK. I digress. Drunk rednecks really are good for something!

Русский форум член.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Don't forget the fried chicken uterus on a stick... roasted chicken foot on a stick or the unlaid chicken eggs on a stick... yummm fooooo on a stick!

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.