tkfx

Still waiting for NVC to recieve

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Are other people here having this same problem? My I-129F was sent in on 2-6-06 and touched on 2-10-06 it was approved on 5-1-06 but has still not been recieved at the NVC. I call everyday........I have faxed them the approval.......I have called Congressman.......no answers......

Have you tried calling the service center to be sure it was forwarded to NVC?

We were approved on 5/09, and our NVC letter was dated 5/22.

I hope you hear something soon.

Have you tried calling the service center to be sure it was forwarded to NVC?

We were approved on 5/09, and our NVC letter was dated 5/22.

I hope you hear something soon.

I have called the service center many times and filed for them to look into it. I have not recieved anything in the mail and everytime I call they are no help. They say they don't keep any record of what happens after it is approved. They say it is probably sitting on someones desk but have no way of knowing if it was sent or not.

You need to call the NVC, there more helpful than the service centre.

Infact some people find that by the time they have called the NVC there case has already left for the embassy.

Good luck.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

I presume you DID get something from USCIS saying it had been sent to NVC?

You have waited a long time - may to now.. might have gone to secondary security checks or been returned for IMBRA reasons by the Embassy - have you checkd with the Embassy dealing with your case (use the NVC ref number they gave you), and see if they got it but returned it to NVC?

I know NVC usually only SEEM to update their records once they've sent the case to Embassy - in our case they said they didn't have it - then a week later told us they'd sent it to London - on the day after we enquired (so, the day they said they didn't have it they were busy approving it and sending it off..)

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

• Some of us are also in this same situation. (Desotoman, Skibri, Goldie, JEDI and possibly AandK) )
    See this tread topic:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16177
I know for sure that Skybri, Goldie and I are still waiting.
Although our cases have absolutely NOTHING to do with IMBRA, I'm starting to think that maybe maybe they are just sitting around somewhere because of confusion about IMBRA, or waiting for more cases to get approved so that they can fill the next box before sending to NVC, although this doesn't make complete sense since many others received NOA2s after us and have already moved on.
Today marks the 74th day since my NOA2, and still no sign of my case at NVC.

• adamlovesamber4ha.gif

Timeline

--------------------

January 19 2006 I-129F sent to TSC (Day 1)

- (Subsequently transferred to CSC)

January 27 2006-NOA1 (Day 9)

January to April - Tried to keep her patient and calm as we waited!

April 17 2006 - NOA2 (Day 89)

... 91 days ...

July 17 2006 - NVC ~ After 91 days, FINALLY received by NVC! (Day 180)

July 21 to August 8 2006 - Flew down to visit Amber in Florida (ZERO problems at border)

Jul 25 2006 - Packet 3 received

August - ABANDONED PROCESS

How many DAYS has it been since you sent in your application?

Find out here: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

You need to call the NVC, there more helpful than the service centre.

Infact some people find that by the time they have called the NVC there case has already left for the embassy.

Good luck.

I call the NVC everyday and faxed them the approval notice 4 weeks ago..........nothing

I presume you DID get something from USCIS saying it had been sent to NVC?

You have waited a long time - may to now.. might have gone to secondary security checks or been returned for IMBRA reasons by the Embassy - have you checkd with the Embassy dealing with your case (use the NVC ref number they gave you), and see if they got it but returned it to NVC?

I know NVC usually only SEEM to update their records once they've sent the case to Embassy - in our case they said they didn't have it - then a week later told us they'd sent it to London - on the day after we enquired (so, the day they said they didn't have it they were busy approving it and sending it off..)

I do not have a case # from the NVC......they have not recieved it..........I faxed the NVC 4 weeks ago with the approval notice from May 1..............nothing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.