meatspin

Need you help

84 posts in this topic

I dont know wherelse to post this,

this is the situation, The K3 has been approved for my Fiancee, she will be coming here in June, but lately she just told me she wants to come for only 3 months then go back to the Philippines so she can take her nursing board exam.

It has really gotten me irritated to the point to where I was thinking of calling everything off.

Then I was thinking this, if she were to come here, maybe within 3 months she might change her mind and decide to stay.

any opinions ? am i an idiot or what ?

I would really appreciate it.

You are not an IDIOT...but you have a good heart.

But I unfortunately learned the HARD way, the there are peoples in this world (FILIPINAs or otherwise) that will take advantage of anyone with decent heart.

I am in almost similar shoes as you are but for completely different reasons;

it is really hard to digest being so close to the goal of being together and just see the all thing just disintegrate at the very end....

But learning from my previous marriage...it is better to end something now then to end after many years ...because that is/will be even more painful.

I will just consider what i spent on her as a form of charity, I know God is watching her and he will be the one to judge her for her actions.

She has some nerve to tell me that she hates me after all i have done, and when I did mention all of the good i have done for her she mentioned the word "SOMBAT"

whatever............

what goes around comes around.

when Karma comes back it hits harder.

she means youre nitpicking or upbraiding her for every cent you spent on her. she deserves every bit of lambasting you can give her. apparently, your fiance is applying "the best defense is offense " saying here and thinks she can make you defensive to cover up her own fault. my advice is keep your cool. you sound like a good man and you will find the right woman in the future. your fiance is trash and you deserve someone better.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, LEECH would sip your blood little by little and would leave you weak and fainting when it's full as well as burglar, they would drain every cents you have and leave you as if nothing happened. It's very obvious and is easy to see that she just used him for her college. Hid her true personality, and now that she's finished, here she comes. The real one came out and is now finding ways as she could in order to scape away from him. But, look she doesn't really wanna loose the machine...pour some $$$$ to her mother otherwise she will get rid of it! SHAME ON HER!

Edited by ~hAppyndinlOve~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

She sent me a text message, telling me if i send her mom some money her mom would stay out of the way and spend her time at the ####### fights.

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

Wow! And she would allow her mom to spend your hard-earned money at the cockfights? Something is definitely wrong with her and her mom. Please, don't let her sweet-talk you into taking her back. You deserve someone better.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

haha, this story is completely bogus and as usual, Filipinas are all lining up to take part in the drama this guy has dreamed up.

wow, who goes from 100 to 0 overnight... in love, sending money, put her through school for years to zero, nothing? Liars do.

and on the other side, who in this world would treat someone like dirty after that someone put her through college, sent her money, petitioned her... etc. etc. etc. .... who would so easily give up on getting out of the RP? NO ONE!!!!

can't those that are buying this drama add? this story doesn't add up.... wake up folks or get a life!!! :):) Sorry, call them as I see them ladies.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
haha, this story is completely bogus and as usual, Filipinas are all lining up to take part in the drama this guy has dreamed up.

wow, who goes from 100 to 0 overnight... in love, sending money, put her through school for years to zero, nothing? Liars do.

and on the other side, who in this world would treat someone like dirty after that someone put her through college, sent her money, petitioned her... etc. etc. etc. .... who would so easily give up on getting out of the RP? NO ONE!!!!

can't those that are buying this drama add? this story doesn't add up.... wake up folks or get a life!!! :):) Sorry, call them as I see them ladies.

Whatever floats your boat.

I actually know somebody who did worse that this woman. So i do believe there are people like that.

I-130 Application

09-06-2007 - Sent the I-130

01-02-2008 - Recieved NOA1

05-01-2008 - NOA2 approved!

05-09-2008 - Recieved hard copy of NOA2

05-16-2008 - Recieved the AOS Fee Bill with Manila Case number

05-18-2008 - Sent Choice of Agent via email

07-29-2008 - Recieved IV bill from the mail

09-10-2008 - Paid the I864 bill and IV bill

09-16-2008 - NVC mailed the Instruction packet agent to my hubby

09-28-2008 - Received hard copy of the instruction packet agent

09-29-2008 - Received the I864 packet

03-02-2009 - Hubby sent the I864 and DS230 to NVC

03-06-2009 - NVC received I-864, under review

03-10-2009 - NVC received DS230, under review

03-13-2009 - I-864 complete, still reviewing the DS230

03-19-2009 - Under NVC final review, the operator told me that i need to redo my DS230

03-23-2009 - CASE COMPLETE!!!

03-25-2009 - GOT A MAY 7 INTERVIEW!!!

03-26-2009 - received appointment letter from NVC through email

03-31-2009 - 1st day Medical

04-01-2009 - 2nd day Medical. PASSED!

04-02-2009 - NVC sent docs to USEM

05-07-2009 - USEM Interview.. VISA APPROVED!!!

05-12-2009 - Finally got my VISA!!!

05-27-2009 - Flight to OK

.png

this is the situation, The K3 has been approved for my Fiancee, she will be coming here in June, but lately she just told me she wants to come for only 3 months then go back to the Philippines so she can take her nursing board exam.

It has really gotten me irritated to the point to where I was thinking of calling everything off.

Then I was thinking this, if she were to come here, maybe within 3 months she might change her mind and decide to stay.

MY opinion is that she is delaying the trip over here for some reason. If she trully wanted to be with you, she would drop everything and come over when it is time. And the pure thought of them trying to bribe you for money to get her mom to stay out of the wa just makes me mad. It makes me mad because some people cannot get the "everyone from america is rich" thought out of their heads. We are not all rich. In my opinion she might have other motives beside being with you. I find it very fishy that she would not want to stay with you as long as she can. The only reason why I would not find it strange that she wants to go back is for health or family reasons. I would self evaluate the whole situation before making a decision. I hope for the best for you. :thumbs:

I spoke to her earlier this morning and apparently she is a psycho, I got her answer and she said that her mind is set, so I told her that there is no need for this relationship to go on any further, she said "NO PROBLEM, BUT FOR NOW I WILL HATE YOU". So that puts a end on that chapter, si frustrating that time and money was spent on this for nothing, better that it happened now then having it happen when when she is hear, wow, i guess it was just never meant to be, a shattered dream it is.

Oh well...............

life moves on.

It is better for you to find out now then when she comes to the states and your responsible for her financially and she takes out govt assistance in which you would have to repay. I am willing to bet she is probably in the internet cafe finding the next victim to fall for her shannigans.

Timeline

MY opinion is that she is delaying the trip over here for some reason. If she trully wanted to be with you, she would drop everything and come over when it is time. And the pure thought of them trying to bribe you for money to get her mom to stay out of the wa just makes me mad. It makes me mad because some people cannot get the "everyone from america is rich" thought out of their heads. We are not all rich. In my opinion she might have other motives beside being with you. I find it very fishy that she would not want to stay with you as long as she can. The only reason why I would not find it strange that she wants to go back is for health or family reasons. I would self evaluate the whole situation before making a decision. I hope for the best for you. :thumbs:

I spoke to her earlier this morning and apparently she is a psycho, I got her answer and she said that her mind is set, so I told her that there is no need for this relationship to go on any further, she said "NO PROBLEM, BUT FOR NOW I WILL HATE YOU". So that puts a end on that chapter, si frustrating that time and money was spent on this for nothing, better that it happened now then having it happen when when she is hear, wow, i guess it was just never meant to be, a shattered dream it is.

Oh well...............

life moves on.

It is better for you to find out now then when she comes to the states and your responsible for her financially and she takes out govt assistance in which you would have to repay. I am willing to bet she is probably in the internet cafe finding the next victim to fall for her shannigans.

That is so TRUE

her name is NIKKI AIZA CABIDO, im not trying to get even with her by broadcasting her name but just giving it out as a precautionary step for everyone, im really hurt by this with all the years and money spent on her.

I actually know somebody who did worse that this woman. So i do believe there are people like that.

yup me too, i know somebody who did worse thats why i believe this story . to the OP, pls be careful next time.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sorry but i have a granddaughter graduating and could use some college money also, seems as long as the money flows so does happiness, hard lesson to learn

sorry but i have a granddaughter graduating and could use some college money also, seems as long as the money flows so does happiness, hard lesson to learn

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

even more funny that your first post on this forum is to gloat and brag and boost about how stupid and how much of an idiot you are... and how easily you were taken advantage of.... what a chump you are... very weak but suddenly you are very strong right at the end of her college days and right as she is about to come to the USA... wow, great timing hero!!!!! hey, i'm not calling you names, you've called yourself out like this so i'm just pointing it out.

most people keep this stuff to themselves, but here you are putting it out there for everyone to join you in the drama you've dreamed up.

he is so laughing at the people who believe his story.... another troll seeing how many pages his dream can generate.

Filed: Timeline

even more funny that your first post on this forum is to gloat and brag and boost about how stupid and how much of an idiot you are... and how easily you were taken advantage of.... what a chump you are... very weak but suddenly you are very strong right at the end of her college days and right as she is about to come to the USA... wow, great timing hero!!!!! hey, i'm not calling you names, you've called yourself out like this so i'm just pointing it out.

most people keep this stuff to themselves, but here you are putting it out there for everyone to join you in the drama you've dreamed up.

he is so laughing at the people who believe his story.... another troll seeing how many pages his dream can generate.

What is the point of keeping to ourselves....????

To show MACHISMO....we are so good that no one fools me?

If is going to stop someone else for falling into the same trap.....I will share for the world to know....

IT TAKES A REAL MAN to admit mistakes instead of keep the head in sand...like an ostrich.

If he is a TROLL...so what...let it be....

the all point of a FORUM is to share idea, experiences GOOD or BAD....most of the time we share good and uplifting stories, other times we share our bad experiences

Timeline

like i said man whatever floats your BOAT.........

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Believe it or not, there ARE Filipinos who would choose to stay in the Philippines rather than come to the US. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. My wife has some family members who turned down the chance to come here because they would prefer to stay close to family.

Perhaps the young lady had a change of heart once she got her nursing degree and figured she might be able to have a decent life in the PI without having to leave her family. Sometimes, when people feel guilty about something, their response is to try to blame it on the other party. In the young lady's mind, she might have to hate the OP and say it's his fault to avoid feeling guilty about the fact she got cold feet and changed her mind.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Timeline

What is the point of keeping to ourselves....????

To show MACHISMO....we are so good that no one fools me?

If is going to stop someone else for falling into the same trap.....I will share for the world to know....

IT TAKES A REAL MAN to admit mistakes instead of keep the head in sand...like an ostrich.

If he is a TROLL...so what...let it be....

the all point of a FORUM is to share idea, experiences GOOD or BAD....most of the time we share good and uplifting stories, other times we share our bad experiences

Tell everyone in person that this happened is one thing, tell strangers on a forum in not "man..ing up" in my opinion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.