meatspin

Need you help

84 posts in this topic

Her certification will not be needed at all here in the United States no matter what state, i have already checked, me made plans that we settled on a few months ago and completely agreed on everything then on the 11th hour she changes her mind and when I tell her about what we planned in which i told her in a civil matter then she easily got angry.

She sent me a text message, telling me if i send her mom some money her mom would stay out of the way and spend her time at the ####### fights.

Some of you may be thinking that this is some story of some sort, you can call me at 702-502-3523 if you dont believe me. I have been very patient with her i believe in GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT that is exactly what i did.

I tried calling her tonite and no answer, so I will text her and give her a 24 hour ultimatum, I am tired of waiting for her for all these years. Its time she comes here.

Reading your story... If i'm in your shoes... I would be happy not to marry this woman. Just cancel your petition.

And next time... dont give money to any woman.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Her certification will not be needed at all here in the United States no matter what state, i have already checked, me made plans that we settled on a few months ago and completely agreed on everything then on the 11th hour she changes her mind and when I tell her about what we planned in which i told her in a civil matter then she easily got angry.

She sent me a text message, telling me if i send her mom some money her mom would stay out of the way and spend her time at the ####### fights.

Some of you may be thinking that this is some story of some sort, you can call me at 702-502-3523 if you dont believe me. I have been very patient with her i believe in GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT that is exactly what i did.

I tried calling her tonite and no answer, so I will text her and give her a 24 hour ultimatum, I am tired of waiting for her for all these years. Its time she comes here.

Reading your story... If i'm in your shoes... I would be happy not to marry this woman. Just cancel your petition.

yeah I am starting to think I am an IDIOT

:angry: She wont talk to you because she's not getting what she wants, in short she's being a BRAT! which is so unfair.. She's trying to torture you mentally and i'm SURE she's thinking that soon you'll just give in. Since she's not ready to talk to you, then give her space. You've been their night and shining armour. I'm pretty sure that when things go wrong, when they need financial assistance, or when they get hungry, they'll remember you and she'll be the one to really haunt you.

yeah I am starting to think I am an IDIOT

I-130 Application

09-06-2007 - Sent the I-130

01-02-2008 - Recieved NOA1

05-01-2008 - NOA2 approved!

05-09-2008 - Recieved hard copy of NOA2

05-16-2008 - Recieved the AOS Fee Bill with Manila Case number

05-18-2008 - Sent Choice of Agent via email

07-29-2008 - Recieved IV bill from the mail

09-10-2008 - Paid the I864 bill and IV bill

09-16-2008 - NVC mailed the Instruction packet agent to my hubby

09-28-2008 - Received hard copy of the instruction packet agent

09-29-2008 - Received the I864 packet

03-02-2009 - Hubby sent the I864 and DS230 to NVC

03-06-2009 - NVC received I-864, under review

03-10-2009 - NVC received DS230, under review

03-13-2009 - I-864 complete, still reviewing the DS230

03-19-2009 - Under NVC final review, the operator told me that i need to redo my DS230

03-23-2009 - CASE COMPLETE!!!

03-25-2009 - GOT A MAY 7 INTERVIEW!!!

03-26-2009 - received appointment letter from NVC through email

03-31-2009 - 1st day Medical

04-01-2009 - 2nd day Medical. PASSED!

04-02-2009 - NVC sent docs to USEM

05-07-2009 - USEM Interview.. VISA APPROVED!!!

05-12-2009 - Finally got my VISA!!!

05-27-2009 - Flight to OK

.png

i totally believe you and i know the others here who posted believe you also. you sound like you have been very supportive of her all these years and even put her thru school. i guess she got spoiled and now wants you to send more money to her family to spend at cockfights. you have been given good advice here and i hope things work out for you. keep us posted.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

This text message coming from a fellow Filipina just makes me sick. Im sorry to say but you deserve better.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Wow! That's a reflection of how their life in the Philippines is. With that, you can now assess what is your purpose to them. Again, this is a case that leads people to think how we filipinas are. That's a shame and I'm really mad in this type of people. I don't know why you continue on supporting them all these years. It's ok to help the her (regarding her schooling) because that's very generous of you and I salute you for that. But giving in to her mom's wishes, I find it weird. You know in your heart that you're being used by now, I suppose. Anyway, it's up to you if you continue this scenario. With the hard economy these days, going to cockfights is not really advisable. People has to think about the basic needs in life before their vices.

I dont know wherelse to post this,

this is the situation, The K3 has been approved for my Fiancee, she will be coming here in June, but lately she just told me she wants to come for only 3 months then go back to the Philippines so she can take her nursing board exam.

It has really gotten me irritated to the point to where I was thinking of calling everything off.

Then I was thinking this, if she were to come here, maybe within 3 months she might change her mind and decide to stay.

any opinions ? am i an idiot or what ?

I would really appreciate it.

MY opinion is that she is delaying the trip over here for some reason. If she trully wanted to be with you, she would drop everything and come over when it is time. And the pure thought of them trying to bribe you for money to get her mom to stay out of the wa just makes me mad. It makes me mad because some people cannot get the "everyone from america is rich" thought out of their heads. We are not all rich. In my opinion she might have other motives beside being with you. I find it very fishy that she would not want to stay with you as long as she can. The only reason why I would not find it strange that she wants to go back is for health or family reasons. I would self evaluate the whole situation before making a decision. I hope for the best for you. :thumbs:

Timeline

this is the situation, The K3 has been approved for my Fiancee, she will be coming here in June, but lately she just told me she wants to come for only 3 months then go back to the Philippines so she can take her nursing board exam.

It has really gotten me irritated to the point to where I was thinking of calling everything off.

Then I was thinking this, if she were to come here, maybe within 3 months she might change her mind and decide to stay.

MY opinion is that she is delaying the trip over here for some reason. If she trully wanted to be with you, she would drop everything and come over when it is time. And the pure thought of them trying to bribe you for money to get her mom to stay out of the wa just makes me mad. It makes me mad because some people cannot get the "everyone from america is rich" thought out of their heads. We are not all rich. In my opinion she might have other motives beside being with you. I find it very fishy that she would not want to stay with you as long as she can. The only reason why I would not find it strange that she wants to go back is for health or family reasons. I would self evaluate the whole situation before making a decision. I hope for the best for you. :thumbs:

I spoke to her earlier this morning and apparently she is a psycho, I got her answer and she said that her mind is set, so I told her that there is no need for this relationship to go on any further, she said "NO PROBLEM, BUT FOR NOW I WILL HATE YOU". So that puts a end on that chapter, si frustrating that time and money was spent on this for nothing, better that it happened now then having it happen when when she is hear, wow, i guess it was just never meant to be, a shattered dream it is.

Oh well...............

life moves on.

I spoke to her earlier this morning and apparently she is a psycho, I got her answer and she said that her mind is set, so I told her that there is no need for this relationship to go on any further, she said "NO PROBLEM, BUT FOR NOW I WILL HATE YOU". So that puts a end on that chapter, si frustrating that time and money was spent on this for nothing, better that it happened now then having it happen when when she is hear, wow, i guess it was just never meant to be, a shattered dream it is.

Oh well...............

life moves on.

WELL DAMM, MAYBE THAT IDIOT PHASE WAS A TEMPORARY CONDITION!!!! :wow:

Oh well...............

life moves on.

You are better off without her. There are still lots of good people.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The very first piece of advice I got from friends before I made my first visit to meet my wife was that if she or her family asked me for money, it would be a RED FLAG and if they did so, I should call the whole thing off. Even now, any money that my wife sends home comes from what she earns from her job.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Oh well...............

life moves on.

i guess she used you like an ATM machine. im so sorry this happened but like you said, better this happened now than later on when she is already in america. always remember, things happen for a reason and i wish you the very best in the future.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Timeline

You are not an IDIOT...but you have a good heart.

But I unfortunately learned the HARD way, the there are peoples in this world (FILIPINAs or otherwise) that will take advantage of anyone with decent heart.

I am in almost similar shoes as you are but for completely different reasons;

it is really hard to digest being so close to the goal of being together and just see the all thing just disintegrate at the very end....

But learning from my previous marriage...it is better to end something now then to end after many years ...because that is/will be even more painful.

Timeline

You are not an IDIOT...but you have a good heart.

But I unfortunately learned the HARD way, the there are peoples in this world (FILIPINAs or otherwise) that will take advantage of anyone with decent heart.

I am in almost similar shoes as you are but for completely different reasons;

it is really hard to digest being so close to the goal of being together and just see the all thing just disintegrate at the very end....

But learning from my previous marriage...it is better to end something now then to end after many years ...because that is/will be even more painful.

I will just consider what i spent on her as a form of charity, I know God is watching her and he will be the one to judge her for her actions.

She has some nerve to tell me that she hates me after all i have done, and when I did mention all of the good i have done for her she mentioned the word "SOMBAT"

whatever............

what goes around comes around.

when Karma comes back it hits harder.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.