ranran

anyone got RFE from CSC ????

146 posts in this topic

Got my RFE! Was a little surprised since I thought my lawyer would get it instead. Great this is better! The postmark is June 27 and I am in Georgia. I am going to send it back express. Should I require a signature? What did you guys do?

I haven't got mine yet. Even though I know it may not be processed any faster I will opt for USPS Express Mail Overnight and will require a signature. This is how I sent our I-129F petition in. I was able to track online, see when it was received and signed for. It may not speed things up but at least I will sleep better knowing they have it the next day.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I overnight to a P.O. Box?

I don't think so. The CSC has two addresses. The PO box for regular mail and a physical address for UPS, Fedex and so forth. The RFE should have those addies with it. When I get mine I will let you know.

Can I overnight to a P.O. Box?

Yes, US Postal Service Express Mail Guaranteed Overnight. Even got a signature confirm when I sent my petition in to the P.O. Box for the Nebraska service center. Mine was $18.80. Well worth it IMHO. Date sent 5/2/06 date of receipt 5/3/06.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Did anyone received or touched by CSC regards to the RFE..?? Since the transfer, we r going nowhere with our application. Seems CSC is not moving at all... :(

My fiance received her RFE from CSC yesterday - 06-28-06. Our NOA1 date is 06-01-06, so this was way, way quicker than I expected. I realise that this is going to be VERY frustrating to those who were before us in the line, and my heart goes out to those of you still waiting, but at least it means things are on the move. Hopefully you'll receive yours soon, and you are getting towards the top of the pile for the rest of the processing. Hang in there!

my opinion as unfair as it is to everyone who filed before us is, first come first serve. My thoughts are they are not going to receive the RFE and say "well we need to wait for others to come in who have earlier NOA1" i am HOPING for me they will take the RFE and start working on it. just have to wait and see. I recevied my RFE on Wednesday and it was received by CA on thrusday 0900. My feelings are it cant hurt for it to be there sooner, for me the $15.00 isnt an issue. and i overnighted it to the PO box.

I am debating how to mail back my RFE. A part of me thinks i should mail it back in normal mail...because they are not going to speed the process if i mail it back earlier. what is your thoughts??

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

10/19/2006--fiance arrived USA

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

01/24/07-- 485 transferred to CA

02/03/07-- Biometrics

03/02/07-- welcome letter sent

03/09/07-- snail mail welcome letter received

03/16/07-- card production message received

03/21/07-- approval notice sent

03/23/07-- resident card in hand

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

6/05/09--Approval notice received in mail

6/28/09-- 10 year card received in the mail

im going home today for lunch to check my mailbox. should anything appear aside from the mail stuffers that come from my friendly supermarket chains, i will let you guys know. I havent been touched nor have i received any emails regarding my status since March 20th (thats when i actually enrolled in the status checks on the USCIS website.) i feel like an idiot checking my email account as well as the uscis website for any updates every hour but like the rest of vjers, we are all still waiting to hear from the ever so loveable CSC. ....

you know it's been over a month since i filed my 1-129 with the csc and i have'nt even been notified that they received it yet..it's making me very frustrated because i can't even tell my fiancee whats going on..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
Guys anyone from Michigan got RFE so far? I wanna get an idea if I should still wait for it now or not.

Thanks

nope, and don't call Levin's office. the woman there is a snot. Handed me the line. don't believe what you read on those message boards. I told her thanks for the insult. I AM POSTING THERE TO YOU MORON!!!! You get more info from the boards then you do the government. right or wrong info. It's still a lot more.

-------------- K1 Timeline --------------

2005: we met online

11-2005: started our relationship online

02-19-2006: Met Liliya in her home city Tashkent, Uzbekistan

03-03-2006: Proposed (day before I left)

04-12-2006: I-129F Sent to NSC

04-17-2006: I-129 NSC received (NOA1)

06-01-2006: I-129F transfer from NSC to CSC

06-02-2006: I-129F CSC must have received I-129F's

07-03-2006: Touched (RFE e-mail notice that it was sent, Received it, Sent it back) all in the same day

07-04-2006: Touched (worked on the 4th of July????)

07-05-2006: Touched (at 9:53am est, little early for CSC hmmmmm)

07-17-2006: Touched (and E-mail saying they have recieved my RFE)

10-21-2006: Touched (hmmmm something wrong with how long it has taken them?)

10-23-2006: Touched (hmmmm maybe my calls once a week to congressmen and senators office helped?)

10-25-2006: Touched at 9:30 est (kinda early for the CSC hmmm, I think they are messing with me now)

looks like they sent the NOA2 on this day

10-28-2006: Received Snail mail for NOA2 on 10-23-2006 (why didn't they update the web site)

11-02-2006: 5 emails saying approved I-129f ???huh??

11-03-2006:

and the waiting continues

Joe usa.gif and Liliya uzbek.gif

I got mine yesterday and sent it right back. My NOA1 date was 5/15/06. There are 2 other ways to send back, Priority mail with Delivery confirmation $3.95 of which you can track online, or Certified First Class mail $2.79 (no online tracking); but both will give you a receipt. Good luck to all of us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Did anyone received or touched by CSC regards to the RFE..?? Since the transfer, we r going nowhere with our application. Seems CSC is not moving at all... :(

My fiance received her RFE from CSC yesterday - 06-28-06. Our NOA1 date is 06-01-06, so this was way, way quicker than I expected. I realise that this is going to be VERY frustrating to those who were before us in the line, and my heart goes out to those of you still waiting, but at least it means things are on the move. Hopefully you'll receive yours soon, and you are getting towards the top of the pile for the rest of the processing. Hang in there!

Did you send your paperwork straight to CSC or were you transferred there?

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
my opinion as unfair as it is to everyone who filed before us is, first come first serve. My thoughts are they are not going to receive the RFE and say "well we need to wait for others to come in who have earlier NOA1" i am HOPING for me they will take the RFE and start working on it. just have to wait and see. I recevied my RFE on Wednesday and it was received by CA on thrusday 0900. My feelings are it cant hurt for it to be there sooner, for me the $15.00 isnt an issue. and i overnighted it to the PO box.
I am debating how to mail back my RFE. A part of me thinks i should mail it back in normal mail...because they are not going to speed the process if i mail it back earlier. what is your thoughts??

At this point, how you send it back probably doesn't matter. Send it overnight only if you want to be able to track it. They are supposed to be processing by NOA1 date. Meaning once they receive your RFE, it will go in your file. Then, when they get to your NOA date, they will process. In reality no one knows if they will really do it this way.

At this point, how you send it back probably doesn't matter. Send it overnight only if you want to be able to track it. They are supposed to be processing by NOA1 date. Meaning once they receive your RFE, it will go in your file. Then, when they get to your NOA date, they will process. In reality no one knows if they will really do it this way.

I sure hope they go by the original NOA1 dates. At this point they should be on March 6 petitions. Mine is March 13. God I hope that means I will get a NOA2 in a month or so!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.