LSUAMD

Looking for El Salvador Members

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am looking for others who are from El Salvador. My fiancee lives there and I'm trying to meet others in the same situation to find out how to get her to be able to come live over here...

Thanks!

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : El Salvador

Marriage : 2009-05-30

I-130 Sent : 2009-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-07-07

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2009-09-14

I am looking for others who are from El Salvador. My fiancee lives there and I'm trying to meet others in the same situation to find out how to get her to be able to come live over here...

Thanks!

Hola! :star:

How are you?? I'm still here in El Salvador, I can´t see your timeline ... When did you start the process???

a K3 right? or are you follow the CR-1 / IR-1??

Regards!! :star:

Embassy Journey

06-08-2009 - 1° Interview Cool :) THANKS GOD!!!

06-15-2009 - 2° Interview :) APPROVED!! Yeess!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

06-17-2009 -Visa is Ready!!

07-12-2009 -US Entry con mi esposo!!! :)

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

Thanks!

Hola! :star:

How are you?? I'm still here in El Salvador, I can´t see your timeline ... When did you start the process???

a K3 right? or are you follow the CR-1 / IR-1??

Regards!! :star:

I got married in El Salvador and am working on getting my husband here. I haven't written out my timeline yet, but he has his interview on June 29.....

Hello.

My wife is in El Salvador too. We got married 3/4/09 and are burning through the process using the military exemptions. The NVC has our case, but they have notified the Embassy in San Salvador that we are expedite eligible. I have no idea what it all entails, but what we were told is everything just goes directly to the embassy, and all the NVC paperwork is done at the 1st interview. Has anyone else done this?? USCIS was only 11 days from NOA1 to NOA2!! :dance:

Hello.

My wife is in El Salvador too. We got married 3/4/09 and are burning through the process using the military exemptions. The NVC has our case, but they have notified the Embassy in San Salvador that we are expedite eligible. I have no idea what it all entails, but what we were told is everything just goes directly to the embassy, and all the NVC paperwork is done at the 1st interview. Has anyone else done this?? USCIS was only 11 days from NOA1 to NOA2!! :dance:

:wow: nop, i never heard that.... you are very lucky... Do you have an interview date now??

Svadharma, June 29th! Congrats! :star:

Is he ready with all the papers and stuffs?

Medical??

I went to the doctor last tuesday (may 12th) .... i think is all good :blush: and my first interview will be on June 8th...

LSUAMD, You started the thread..... Where are you??? ;)

Edited by Eca y Bubu

Embassy Journey

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

Eca and Bubu,

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. I was expecting to be notified by email that someone else had replied.

I hope my husband is prepared. :) I am definitely the one who is better with paperwork. I mailed him copies of all of the I-130 and I-864 stuff. I don't know if he will need it, but I figure that it can't hurt. I put post-it notes on everything with an explanation of each document in Spanish so that he will know what he has.

He also has originals of his birth certificate, our marriage certificate, his police certificate, and the DS-230.... and photos of us and passport-style photos.... and copies of emails and cards.

His medical exam is tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

I would love to know how your interview goes. I'm a little confused by the interview being broken up into two visits.....

Thanks for replying!

Eca and Bubu,

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. I was expecting to be notified by email that someone else had replied.

I hope my husband is prepared. :) I am definitely the one who is better with paperwork. I mailed him copies of all of the I-130 and I-864 stuff. I don't know if he will need it, but I figure that it can't hurt. I put post-it notes on everything with an explanation of each document in Spanish so that he will know what he has.

He also has originals of his birth certificate, our marriage certificate, his police certificate, and the DS-230.... and photos of us and passport-style photos.... and copies of emails and cards.

His medical exam is tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

I would love to know how your interview goes. I'm a little confused by the interview being broken up into two visits.....

Thanks for replying!

Well the first interview isn't with CO, they only review the documents and took about 4 hours, review something.... waiting time... review.... waiting time. They tell you If you need to submit something else....

the second interview with the CO, i think it's quick... just a few questions ... A lot of stress :wacko: ( i can't think about it without a fast heart beating!) and then he or she tells you OK... Visa Aproved! and then you can breath normal again and enjoy it like a big party.... :P

I'll write here all details about my two interviews... :yes:

Good Luck with the medical :thumbs:

And Best wishes to all :star:

Embassy Journey

event.png

• 4 weeks later...
:dance::dance::star::star::dance::dance:

post-54991-1245112283.gif

Embassy Journey

event.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the normal approval time for the I130 with DCF in El Salvador?

Sorry :( i don't know what the DCF is..... :unsure:

Edited by Eca y Bubu

Embassy Journey

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.