lay

Questions for k1

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi im from the philippines, 28 yrs old my questions for my K1 visa pls help. thanks for ur wonderful hearts

1.)i kept my relatioship with my parents so as my application for the visa..and so when he came here in manila,, its just been only the two of us together as well as in our pics and all. will the consul will ask me about it and how would u think it will affect my application, im already at my right age to make decisions though,,

2.) i think i only have received 1 snail mail letter from him cuz we talk mostly everyday on chat so we have most of those and we only text, if we talk we used just cards, i wonder if those would be already enough..ohh and he also sent me like 3 package and mostly he put the cards inside so they dont have any stamps,,

please help ... thanks alot God bless sorry im just new here and im kinda sleepy hehe thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi im from the philippines, 28 yrs old my questions for my K1 visa pls help. thanks for ur wonderful hearts

1.)i kept my relatioship with my parents so as my application for the visa..and so when he came here in manila,, its just been only the two of us together as well as in our pics and all. will the consul will ask me about it and how would u think it will affect my application, im already at my right age to make decisions though,,

2.) i think i only have received 1 snail mail letter from him cuz we talk mostly everyday on chat so we have most of those and we only text, if we talk we used just cards, i wonder if those would be already enough..ohh and he also sent me like 3 package and mostly he put the cards inside so they dont have any stamps,,

please help ... thanks alot God bless sorry im just new here and im kinda sleepy hehe thanks

kafatid, chat logs, emails and pictures...about the package pwede naman yun may address na galing sa kanya at pati na yung card pwede na rin...goodluck

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

If you are saying you hid or lied about the realtionship to your parents, then it's not a problem with USEM

As far as a family issue, then it could be problems in the future

Honesty is always the best policy...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving this to regional forum, you will get PI specific answers.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

As long as you can prove you had genuine relationship you will be fine.

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

During my interview, the CO asked me if my husband (who was my fiance at that time) met my family. No prodding after that. I didnt show pictures of him with my family... they didnt ask. It would also depend on the CO interviewing you... some nitpicks.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.