• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

LOL Jackie, i WILL be in NY for the New Moon open!! We are gonna have a kick azz time!

Its our friday. i slept at 4am and Josh woke up at 8am and again at 1130am, i put him in his swing and i dozed on the couch til 145pm.

I wasnt going to clean today but thought what the heck, and I even managed to get it all done in 1.5hrs!! woohoo

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have some great news! Wael has been accepted to the University of Arizona 2009-2010! He has his degree in Accounting from University of Alexandria, Egypt and will be pursing his BA in Economics

with a minor in Math.

We were surprised to see how many of his credits from Alex were transferred. He's on cloud 9!!

We are looking at approx 4 years for completion of his BA and Masters/PhD! I'm so happy

for him! :dance:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Have some great news! Wael has been accepted to the University of Arizona 2009-2010! He has his degree in Accounting from University of Alexandria, Egypt and will be pursing his BA in Economics

with a minor in Math.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

with a minor in Math.

We were surprised to see how many of his credits from Alex were transferred. He's on cloud 9!!

We are looking at approx 4 years for completion of his BA and Masters/PhD! I'm so happy

for him! :dance:

That's such a great news!!! Congrats!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
image004.jpg

that looks suspiciously similar to my life :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Is anyone else ADDICTED to Twilight?

Ummmm YES... I have all 4 books my older child LOVES the movie **i dont let her watch the ballet studio sceen but she still likes the movie**

Lets see what else today no news on visa no suprise just filed ;)

alright off to more work...the goofballs wont leave me alone today its like they cant make a passanger happy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Howdy MENA! I hope everyone is doing well these days. I haven't popped in for a while, but you're all in my thoughts. Since Ahmed got here, 8 weeks ago tomorrow, I haven't hardly had two spare minutes to rub together. Just had a few minutes now from work and wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great Wednesday!

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

happy Wednesday all :)

Me and baby spent the entire morning grocery shopping - the cupboards had gotten BARE here and I had to do a major restock. finally home and everythings put away - she is asleep and I am enjoying a quiet cup of coffee. aaahhhh..

Jeanne, great news for Wael :thumbs:

and Tasha - I keep meaning to tell you, I love the new sig pics of amirah's long lost twin :P

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just had my free Oprah chicken at KFC! Thanks Ash for the fB status update! It made my day. Now it's time for a 40 min. nap before I head off to my very last class before finals!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.