married1989

Case Complete April 30, 2009, when can i expect interview?????

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hi im new to this site, but just needed some information., Well my husbands case completed yesterday April 30, 2009 for a CR1 visa. Well I called NVC and talked to one of the operators and she told me that unfortunately all May is booked for interviews but theyll be scheduling June interviews during 2nd week of May. Do you think I have a good chance for a June interview????????????? Im just really lookin forward to getn an interview so I can look forward to finally bein with my husband. Has anyone ever had a case complete at the end of a month, when was your interview???? Im with the embassy in Jerusalem, israel.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Each embassy is different so it's hard to say when to expect your interview. Some people interview the following month after their case complete, others like Montreal, have us waiting 2-3...sometimes 4 months for an interview

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Hi im new to this site, but just needed some information., Well my husbands case completed yesterday April 30, 2009 for a CR1 visa. Well I called NVC and talked to one of the operators and she told me that unfortunately all May is booked for interviews but theyll be scheduling June interviews during 2nd week of May. Do you think I have a good chance for a June interview????????????? Im just really lookin forward to getn an interview so I can look forward to finally bein with my husband. Has anyone ever had a case complete at the end of a month, when was your interview???? Im with the embassy in Jerusalem, israel.

Call NVC everyday for the 1 st. and 2 nd week of May, and hopefully you will be getting your interview date on June, or else will be July. Keep calling them. My bes advices.

I-130 Journey

USCIS

06-15-2008 : Marriage

08-16-2008 : I-130 Sent

08-18-2008 : I-130 Received

08-22-2008 : I-130 NOA1

02-02-2009 : I-130 NOA2 Approved 164 days from NOA1

NVC

02-04-2009 : Visited my wife for 2 weeks. 02-22-2009 come back to US

02-11-2009 : Received package from NVC

02-23-2009 : AOS Paid $70 (Online)

02-23-2009 : DS-3032 sent (by email)

02-25-2009 : Payment Received from my bank (AOS)

03-04-2009 : NVC has received the Choice of Agent DS-3032 (Online)

03-04-2009 : IV Application Processing Fees $400 (Online)

03-05-2009 : Payment Received from my bank (IV APS)

03-07-2009 : DS-230, and I-864 Sent (by USPS)

03-12-2009 : USPS confirm arrived at NVC for DS-230, & I-864

03-13-2009 : NVC received DS-230, & I-864 (Case in progress)

03-20-2009 : NVC case completed in 1 week NVC completed 03-20-2009.

04-02-2009 : NVC Left to HCM city

04-22-2009 : Medical Passed

05-12-2009 : Received a package IV from HCM Consulate by email

05-18-2009 : My wife got Pink.. yeah..

05-26-2009 : Visa received

06-18-2009 : US Entry!!! Yeah, my wife finally here.

06-29-2009 : Received SSN from snail mail

07-20-2009 : Green card received by mail

09-15-2009 : Writting test from DVM.

11-03-2009 : Driving Test.

01-20-2010 : Working.

04-20-2011 : Submit I751

04-26-2011 : Received I-797 NOA with Receipt Number

05-11-2011 : Received ASC Appointment Notice

06-03-2011 : Biometrics Apts @ 11:00 AM

10-11-2011 : Submit more evidence.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It can take up to a couple of days to about couple of months to have an interview date,On average about 2 week,mine was assigned with in two days of official case completion,i hope same happens to u:)

It also depends on how busy ur consulate is.Most probably you will get a june interview date.

Best of Luck

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Timeline

Hello. I need your help. My husband is living in Israel. Our CR-1 is in NVC and almost ready to be finalized. I have a question about the Police Certificate from Israel. Did you send to NVC the Police Certificate, or just requested from the Police Station and they will send it directly to the US Embassy? Did your case had completed without this certificate or we need to wait until the NVC received the confirmation from the US Embassy in Jerusalem that my husband does not have any criminal records and after the confirmation the case will be completed. Please advise and thank you.

Timeline
Hello. I need your help. My husband is living in Israel. Our CR-1 is in NVC and almost ready to be finalized. I have a question about the Police Certificate from Israel. Did you send to NVC the Police Certificate, or just requested from the Police Station and they will send it directly to the US Embassy? Did your case had completed without this certificate or we need to wait until the NVC received the confirmation from the US Embassy in Jerusalem that my husband does not have any criminal records and after the confirmation the case will be completed. Please advise and thank you.

WELL IF HES WITH THE JERUSALEM EMBASSY LIKE MY HUSBAND, THEN HE NEEDS AN ISRAELI POLICE CERTIFICATE AND A PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE. THE ISRAELI POLICE CERTIFICATE HE MUST REQUEST IT AND THEY SEND IT STRAIGHT TO THE EMBASSY. BUT THE PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE, THEY GIVE THAT STRAIGHT TO HIM AND HE NEEDS TO SEND IT TO YOU SO YOU CAN SEND TO NVC. MY HUSBAND ACTUALLY RECEIVED A CHECKLIST FOR A MISSING DOCUMENT FOR HIS PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE BECAUSE HE SENT IT TO THE EMBASSY WITH HIS ISRAELI P-CERTIFICATE, SO HE HAD TO GET THE PALESTINIAN BACK, AND SEND IT TO ME, I UPS'D IT THE SAME DAY AND MY CASE COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING WEEK. SO THE NVC NEEDS THE PALESTINIAN CERTIFICATE, NO TRANSLATION REQUIRED FOR THAT. I HOPE I HELPED!!!

Timeline

WELL IF HES WITH THE JERUSALEM EMBASSY LIKE MY HUSBAND, THEN HE NEEDS AN ISRAELI POLICE CERTIFICATE AND A PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE. THE ISRAELI POLICE CERTIFICATE HE MUST REQUEST IT AND THEY SEND IT STRAIGHT TO THE EMBASSY. BUT THE PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE, THEY GIVE THAT STRAIGHT TO HIM AND HE NEEDS TO SEND IT TO YOU SO YOU CAN SEND TO NVC. MY HUSBAND ACTUALLY RECEIVED A CHECKLIST FOR A MISSING DOCUMENT FOR HIS PALESTINIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE BECAUSE HE SENT IT TO THE EMBASSY WITH HIS ISRAELI P-CERTIFICATE, SO HE HAD TO GET THE PALESTINIAN BACK, AND SEND IT TO ME, I UPS'D IT THE SAME DAY AND MY CASE COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING WEEK. SO THE NVC NEEDS THE PALESTINIAN CERTIFICATE, NO TRANSLATION REQUIRED FOR THAT. I HOPE I HELPED!!!

Hello! Thank you very much for your response. But they did not mentioned in the checklist about the P alestinian Police Certificate. Is this nessesary for all israeli citizen, or only for them, who live or lived in palestinian territorie. My husband sent to me previously the police certificate from the local police that he does not have any criminal record by attachment to the email. But my question is - is NVC will keep the case completion on hold until they will informed from the US embassy in Jerusalem about his request for the Police Certificate and only when the PC will be done, than they will complete the case and schedule the interview. Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you.

Timeline

WELL MY HUSBAND LIVES IN WEST BANK, RAMALLAH (PALESTINIAN TERRITORY) SO THATS WHY HE NEEDED BOTH PALESTINIAN AND ISRAELI PC, BUT IF UR HUSBAND LIVES IN ISRAEL THEN ONLY ISRAELI PC IS REQUIRED, ONCE THAT GETS FORWARDED TO THE EMBASSY THEN NVC WILL AUTOMATICALLY KNOW(I GUESS IT GETS PUT IN THEIR FILE IN THE COMPUTER) THEN YOULL GET A CASE COMPLETE. AFTER THAT U JUST WAIT FOR INTERVIEW. HOPE U HEAR CASE COMPLETE SOON!!

Timeline
WELL MY HUSBAND LIVES IN WEST BANK, RAMALLAH (PALESTINIAN TERRITORY) SO THATS WHY HE NEEDED BOTH PALESTINIAN AND ISRAELI PC, BUT IF UR HUSBAND LIVES IN ISRAEL THEN ONLY ISRAELI PC IS REQUIRED, ONCE THAT GETS FORWARDED TO THE EMBASSY THEN NVC WILL AUTOMATICALLY KNOW(I GUESS IT GETS PUT IN THEIR FILE IN THE COMPUTER) THEN YOULL GET A CASE COMPLETE. AFTER THAT U JUST WAIT FOR INTERVIEW. HOPE U HEAR CASE COMPLETE SOON!!

Thank you very much. You clear the situation. I called to my husband and explain the way he should do. How much time it takes to Police to send the certificate to the Embassy in Jerusalem. I heard that it takes 2-3 weeks. It means that the case cannot be completed until the certificate reach the embassy. Good luck to you in your life and thanks again for you support .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.