We filed for K-1 in May 2009.

Here is our timeline:

Met: July 23, 2008

Engaged: September 2008

Sent I-129 May 13, 2009

NOA1: May 20,2 009

NOA2: September 15, 2009

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

everyone thanks for the prayers!!!!

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo I was approved! :dance: :dance: :dance: I cant believe i was aprroved..my knees are trembling :lol:

eltemp , jaz , sweet gurl thanks for all the help and to other thansk too :thumbs:

....wait this letter we receive means we been approved right? lol

Hello,

A review of our systems shows that this case was approved on 09/17/09. You should be receiving an approval notice within the next 10-14 days.

For future status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions, case status or schedule an appointment with your local office, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov. You must use the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler prior to visiting your local office.

Officer Terri

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

Please note: The response includes your inquiry in part as personally identifiable information has been redacted to protect the release of information through electronic mail.

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo I was approved! :dance: :dance: :dance: I cant believe i was aprroved..my knees are trembling :lol:

eltemp , jaz , sweet gurl thanks for all the help and to other thansk too :thumbs:

Hello,

A review of our systems shows that this case was approved on 09/17/09. You should be receiving an approval notice within the next 10-14 days.

For future status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions, case status or schedule an appointment with your local office, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov. You must use the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler prior to visiting your local office.

Officer Terri

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

Please note: The response includes your inquiry in part as personally identifiable information has been redacted to protect the release of information through electronic mail.

:dance: :dance: :dance: congratz to u...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey Jeshel :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ..OMG you got approved... you see.... my pressuring skills worked!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm so happy for you ....

Well everyone... I got good news and bad news....

the good news: I got my NOA2 hardcopy today... and my case is at the NVC

the bad news: is that they messed up my birthdate :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: so........... I was asked to send all my information copies of passport, birth certificate, etc etc because some dumb SOB could not type properly....

and of course i dont know any information about my case because they cannot tell me about it because they do not know if its really me! anyhow I sent them by email, which is the only good thing of all this, so nvc got the email 5 minutes after I talked to the agent.... hopefully I'll be resolved soon. According to the agent it wont affect my case being sent to the embassy, which I totally doubt.

Anyway... I'm happy for everyone who got approved .... congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Hey Jeshel :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ..OMG you got approved... you see.... my pressuring skills worked!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

the bad news: is that they messed up my birthdate :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: so........... I was asked to send all my information copies of passport, birth certificate, etc etc because some dumb SOB could not type properly....

and of course i dont know any information about my case because they cannot tell me about it because they do not know if its really me! anyhow I sent them by email, which is the only good thing of all this, so nvc got the email 5 minutes after I talked to the agent.... hopefully I'll be resolved soon. According to the agent it wont affect my case being sent to the embassy, which I totally doubt.

Anyway... I'm happy for everyone who got approved .... congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eltemp you got the talent. People who send their petition should contact you or u need to change ur job to a visa services agent :lol: You work better than them :lol: Thanks for all the help :thumbs:

I hope they move fast fixing the messed they type on your birthday. Goodluck on your up coming interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Eltemp, same thing hapened to me too. i called earlier on 9/21 my case wasn't there, i called a 11pm, the ladie asked my fiance's name and Bday, when i said it she was like no it's not correct. i was like that's it, she was like you're gonna have to call back with the right information, i can't help you. and she hungup on me. I was very nervous, opened up my I129F application savec in my computer, it was the same thing. I called back and this time it was a man who answered. he asked me same thing, i told him it 02/11 or FEB 11, he said no, he aske my Bday, i told him. he then told me it was probably there mistake. the Bday that they have on fille for my fiance is 11/02 instead of 02/11. so he asked to email the first page of my fiance's passport to correct the eror. but he did say they got my petiton and give me a case number. wich is cool :thumbs:

Timeline

Eltemp the email that we receive was a reply from the the letter I copy from you. It says I been approved 09/17/19. So it's been 4 days since our approval. When will I start calling the NVC if they already send my case to our embassy? thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
jeshel you can start calling to nvc see if they forwarded your cASE to manila embassy..:-)

Eltemp...remember i told you that your case is with NVC and others that got approved...congratulations

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Jeshel,

Thanks for the comment :devil::lol: but I dont think so.. I rather stay at my current job ;)

Also like other people here have mentioned, you can start calling right away.... their phone number is 603-334-0700...if you get through press "1" and then "5" and it will get you to an operator....make sure you have Date of Birth for beneficiary, petitioner and completes names for both... plus the case number from USCIS. Again congrats!!!!

Licia,

Well I called this morning to see if I shared your luck, but no... :lol: anyhow... I'm glad they were able to give you the info... I will continue my harrasment to the NVC until they fix it....

2big,

Thanks!!! you were right!! it got there.... however, don't know anything about it....but soon I will!!!

Dens,

Welcome to the forum ... and congratulations on your approval... hopefully the rest of your process goes smoothly.....

Lastly, for whoever is still waiting on their NOA2.... yours is coming keep the positive thoughts ppl!!!

for everyone else in whichever stage you are good luck!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo I was approved! :dance::dance::dance: I cant believe i was aprroved..my knees are trembling :lol:

Hello,

Officer Terri

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

Jeshel, Congratulations!! :dance::dance: That's such great news!

Eltemp and Licia, at least it's only something small that is fixable and they got your case! I'm sure it will all be sorted soon and you'll be updating us with interveiw dates!

I'm so happy for everyone also, it's great news. I can't wait to get an interveiw date, the end of this will be in sight!

Also, Hi Dens :D Congratulations on your NOA2 also!! :dance::dance:

Jaz :thumbs:

x

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Still waiting.............. :(

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline

Jaz thanks :star:

eltemp thanks for the info..we will call them today :thumbs: hope they already send my case to the embassy :star:

Lilmermaid your in my prayers :thumbs: your noa2 will be next :thumbs: wish more luck for u!

Goodluck everyone :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Good luck, Lil Mermaid. Hope you get yours today.

Still waiting.............. :(

05/04/09 -- K1 visa, NOA-1

09/18/09 -- K1, NOA-2

01/26/09 -- Interview passed in Moscow

03/02/10 -- POE, JFK airport

05/23/10 -- Wedding!

11/16/10 -- 2-year green card approved

04/01/13 -- 10-year green card approved

11/23/13 -- N-400 mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Jaz thanks :star:

eltemp thanks for the info..we will call them today :thumbs: hope they already send my case to the embassy :star:

Lilmermaid your in my prayers :thumbs: your noa2 will be next :thumbs: wish more luck for u!

Goodluck everyone :dance:

Thx....its starting to really get to me now. I'm just getting upset cause I know the wait for an interview in Canada is going to be another long wait and frankly I'm OVER this waiting bs. Seeing July filers being approved is just a tad more then I can stand when there is still people from March and maybe earlier that haven't been approved yet. The whole system is just ridiculous. end of rant for the day! lol

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.