MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Still not a single touch on our case. Starting to lose hope. If America doesn't want us, It might be time to look into other countries to settle me and my fiance in.

Don't lose hope, and I am sure you will hear something.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not a single touch on our case. Starting to lose hope. If America doesn't want us, It might be time to look into other countries to settle me and my fiance in.

Are you at 5 months from your NOA1 date?

If so, get your USC fiance to contact his senator.

I finally got it!!!! I recieved that wonderful email in the evening yesterday, but did not check my email until this morning. There it was my approval notice.

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

I finally got it!!!! I recieved that wonderful email in the evening yesterday, but did not check my email until this morning. There it was my approval notice.

Congratulations!

Edited by BrianandMerne

Life is beautiful!

Timeline

Congratulations!

Thank you Merne for your support and you always cheered me on. Isn't it a relief to finally get it? I told my fiance we were getting approved this week, but honestly I was not too sure. He told me we would get it by Friday, and we did :).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Gratz Starlight! :)

Thank you and I hope your fiance gets her interview date soon.

Me too. She had to move suddendly so hopefully they haven't mailed the packet 4 information yet because it would go to her old address. :wacko:

Thank you Merne for your support and you always cheered me on. Isn't it a relief to finally get it? I told my fiance we were getting approved this week, but honestly I was not too sure. He told me we would get it by Friday, and we did :).

And boy was he right! Cheering is always on! No thanks needed! Aren't you just so happy you don't even know what to say? Such a great feeling isn't it? Now go get your love to start preparing things for interview even before the petition gets to his consulate! I am sure you will breeze through NVC as we had as well

Edited by BrianandMerne

Life is beautiful!

Timeline

And boy was he right! Cheering is always on! No thanks needed! Aren't you just so happy you don't even know what to say? Such a great feeling isn't it? Now go get your love to start preparing things for interview even before the petition gets to his consulate! I am sure you will breeze through NVC as we had as well

Yeah, that is going to be the most difficult part :lol:. As I am going to have to make sure he gets the document ready for P3. I hope I will breeze through NVC. Yeah, I am so happy that I don't know what to say. Now its more a of sign of relief. But, not as stressed as I was before.

Edited by Starlight95

Yeah, that is going to be the most difficult part :lol:. As I am going to have to make sure he gets the document ready for P3. I hope I will breeze through NVC. Yeah, I am so happy that I don't know what to say. Now its more a of sign of relief. But, not as stressed as I was before.

Yup, men and paperwork. There's something strangely hostile between them :devil::whistle: Oh you will breeze through NVC! Think positive! :)

Life is beautiful!

Timeline

Yup, men and paperwork. There's something strangely hostile between them :devil::whistle: Oh you will breeze through NVC! Think positive! :)

Yeah exactly that is so true :)...lol. Yeah, NVC will be a piece of cake now. Thinking positive now and all the way through his interview.

Timeline
Gratz Starlight! :)

Thank you and I hope your fiance gets her interview date soon.

Me too. She had to move suddendly so hopefully they haven't mailed the packet 4 information yet because it would go to her old address. :wacko:

I thought you can schedule and interview as soon as you send out P3. They don't send the information via email. Hopefully, she will get it very soon. I need to get familiar with this stage as well. Because my fiance will be getting to that stage soon.

Timeline

So, I got familiar with P3 and what my fiance needs to send out. He gets all the easy stuff :lol:. I need to send him my employment letter and tax returns along with pay stubs. Once P3 is sent out they will mail him P4 which includes his appointment letter. I am not sure if I will be able to be there during his interview, but I am going to try my level best as financially it is not feasible and I don't have any more time off. Well, on the positive note he is going to be here with me very soon and that is the most important thing. So, I thought I would include affidavit from my friends knowing about my engagement as more support. I want to make sure he does not face any obstacles at his interview.

According to the tracking # I got, my P3 got to the PO box today.

I paid for a signature confirmation, so I'm hoping to see that tomorrow.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.