peacefulpaul_lyn

april 24 interview

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im sorry if its a late posted interview experience hmmmm let me start time check 3 am wake up because mnggagaling pa ako ng Cavite prepared all thing to bring 6 folders all after 1 hr we live by 4-30 am bound Cavite to manila, 30 to 45 mins travel because its early then no traffic at costal road so exactly 5:10 am nsa embassy area na ako but still to wait for my

appointment time which is 7 am medyo kabado then an hour later guard called for the 7 am interview so i went to gate 2 and fall in line, nilabas ko yung email conformation ops the id my sss id i forgot to my best friend glad i had NBI clerance id so i fast the first screening then went to the security check then past it again(note wala akong dlang mobile phone or any electronics devices kc ng basa ako) then went to immgration room then one of embassy employee assist us, ilabas po ang mga ds form and then she checked if there some missing box to be filled up she is nice she really assist those applicants na confuse then kulang yung forms nila then after that fall in line to get my number and its 7007 and she also gave me air 21 form then sit and wait my number to be flash my number flash around 9 am for the biometric then go back again then wait for the pre screener and gues what i wait an hour my no flash about past 10 am huh im so nervous

then i went window 26, salamat kahit matagal na tawag eh mabait yung prescrenner ko then he ask me if im married i said hindi po so binigay nya yung ds 156 ko kc may part dun, na di ko nsagutan then after that question proceed na

NAME OF THE PETITIONER:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

HOW DID YOU MEET:

WHERE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD:( I AM SINGLE MOM ) SAGOT KO I WAS ABANDON SINCE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT

WOO PRESCREENER SAID MATAPOS ANG LAHAT (TUMAWA LNG AKO NG INTRIGA BA)

THEN HE ASK MY CENOMAR NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH LR BIRTH CERTIFICATE KC MALABO ANG NSO KO AND NBI, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT ITR 2008 YUN LNG KINUHA 2 CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT PICTURES LETTER AND CARD REMITTANCES.. YUN LNG DAMI KUNG DALA YUNG LANG ANG KINUHA WELL OKAY LANG KC MABUTING HANDA

AND LAST QUESTION ITS TRICK QUESTION I GUESS MAHAL MO BA TALAGA FIANCE MO

I SAID LOUDLY OF COURSE YES NMN PO SURE KA I SMILE HIM BACK JUST TO FINISH HIS INTRIGUE SO HE SAID OKAY GO NOW WAIT FOR YOUR FINAL INTERVIEW, SO I WENT TO MY SIT WAIT AGAIN AND GOD TESTED MY FAITH AND PATIENT I WAS CALLED ALMOST 12 NOON WAAAAA IT IS THATS VERY NERVE BREAKING I KEEP PRAYING

I PRAYED GOD I WILL NOT EAT UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND SANA NMN PO MABAIT YUNG CO

SO THEN MY NUMBER FLASH AGAIN AFTER 1AND HALF HOUR OF WAITING OR 2 HRS TO BE EXACT I GET INSIDE WINDOW 30 AS I SAW MY CO IM COMFORTABLE BECAUSE I DONT FEEL INTIMIDATED IN SHORT MAGANDA SYA AT KAMUKHA NYA YUNG AMBASSADOR KENNY SHE TELL TO RAISE MY RIGHT HAND BLAH BLAH THEN QUESTION START

HERE THE QUESTION

NAME( MY NAME ASK)

PARENTS NAME(MY PARENTS NAME ASK)

WHERE YOUR SO STATE:

WHERE DID YOU MEET:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM AND IS HE HERE:

OH I FORGOT SHE ASK FIRST WHO IS THERESSE GABRIELLE: MY DAUTHER MAM

AND AGAIN SHE ASK WHERE THE FATHER I ANSWER SAME PRIOR TO THE PRE SCRENNER

AND SHE STOP FOLLOW UP QUESTION BECAUSE I FEEL AWKWARD ABOUT IT ( WAAA WAG NU NA ASK SUMSAKIT PUSO KO PAG NAALALA KO YUNG SAD PART NG BUHAY KO) I JUST SMILED THEN SHE SAY SORRY HUH!

THEN SHE LOOK ON THE PAPERS WE HAVE AND PRE SCREENER JOTTED DOWN

THEN SHE JUST TOLD ME OKAY YOUR VISA IS APPROVE I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE IM WAITING FOR ANOTHER QUESTION TO ASK( HEHEHE KC GAAN NG PAKIRAMDAM KO WHEN SHE SAY SORRY)

AND I SAID THANK YOU SHE SAID YOUR WELCOME JUST WAIT TO WINDOW 37 BEFORE I LEAVE I TELL GOD BLESS YOU MAM SHE SMILED AND SAID GOD BLESS YOU TOO

:dance: :dance: WAA GUTOM NA AKO BUT TIIS KO LAHAT KC ALAM KO GOD IS GOOD

WENT TO WINDOW 37 I HAVE MY PINK SLIP THEN NI RETURN YUNG PICTURE,LETTERS,CARDS AND REMITTANCES

PAY TO AIR 21 TIME CHECK 12:15 NOON PAG LABAS KO WAAAA DAMI POLICE ME RALLY PALA

AND THEN I WAS RUNNING TO MY BEST FRIEND WHERE SHE STAY AND WAIT FOR ME HEHEHE PARA AKONG BATA

AND THEN CALLED MY FIANCE ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS HE STILL AWAKE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM DONT SLEEP UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND HE IS WORRIED BECAUSE IT 9PM HIS TIME DI PA RIN AKO NATAWAG THEN I LET HIM SLEEP NA KC LATE NIGHT NA PARA SA KNYA YUN HEHEHE :blush:

AFTER THAT WENT TO BACLARAN CHURCH NG SINDI NG KANDILA AT NG PASALAMAT

THATS ITS AND IM WAITING FOR MY VISA ON HAND :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD:( I AM SINGLE MOM ) SAGOT KO I WAS ABANDON SINCE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

Congrats, Seem to be a large number of unwed mothers from Manila area

I wonder why?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

waaaaaaa my rally pla :rofl: anyway congrats kapatid sana sabay tyo ng flight at ng nde nman mahalata na eengot engot tyo sa erport :lol:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Congrats! :star:

Tallcoolone - It is none of your business.. :devil:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

congratz!! :star::star:

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center :Vermont Service Center

Consulate :Manila, Philipines

Marriage :2007-05-17

USCIS

2008-09-16 : I-130 Sent(VSC)

2008-09-30 : NOA1

2008-12-23 : I-130 transferred to California Service Center

2009-01-14 : I-130 NOA2 Approved (I-130 was approved in 106 days from NOA1 date)

NVC

2009-01-21 : NVC Received and Case # Assigned

2009-01-27 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated at NVC

2009-02-06 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-28: AOS bill Received via mail

2009-02-02 : AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

2009-01-27 : DS-3032 sent

2009-02-04 : AOS bill Shows PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-12 : DS-3032 Received by NVC

2009-03-04: AOS package sent to NVC

2009-03-09 : AOS package received by NVC

2009-02-12 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2009-03-09 : AOS entered into NVC system

2009-02-13 : IV bill invoiced

2009-02-17 : IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-03-04 : DS-230 sent to NVC

2009-03-13 : DS-230 entered into NVC system

2009-03-13: RFE (hubby's I-864, and Wifey'z NBI)

2009-03-24: case complete (live operator&AVR)

USEM

2009-04-21 : Case Forwarded to USEM, Manila

2009-04-22&24 : Medical PASSED

2009-05-20 : Interview at Embassy ViSA APPROVED :D

2009-05-22: ViSA RECEiVED

2009-05-29: POE JFK, NEW YORK =]

GREENCARD

2009-06-10: Welcome Letter Received

2009-06-20: 2nd Welcome Letter Received

2009-07-01: 2rys GreenCrad Received (on my birthday)

2009-07-20: Green Card return at USCIS for expiration correction (am illigible for 10yrs GC)

2009-07-29: I-90 receipt received

2009-08-21: I-90 Approval Received

2009-09-01: 10years GC received

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

I wonder why?

she's not from Manila :no: she's from Mindanao :P

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Congrats :thumbs:

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

WELL ITS OKAY IM PROUD OF MY ANGEL HERE SHE IS

1_565613178l.jpg1_841614859l.jpg

Edited by peacefulpaul_lyn

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Im sorry if its a late posted interview experience hmmmm let me start time check 3 am wake up because mnggagaling pa ako ng Cavite prepared all thing to bring 6 folders all after 1 hr we live by 4-30 am bound Cavite to manila, 30 to 45 mins travel because its early then no traffic at costal road so exactly 5:10 am nsa embassy area na ako but still to wait for my

appointment time which is 7 am medyo kabado then an hour later guard called for the 7 am interview so i went to gate 2 and fall in line, nilabas ko yung email conformation ops the id my sss id i forgot to my best friend glad i had NBI clerance id so i fast the first screening then went to the security check then past it again(note wala akong dlang mobile phone or any electronics devices kc ng basa ako) then went to immgration room then one of embassy employee assist us, ilabas po ang mga ds form and then she checked if there some missing box to be filled up she is nice she really assist those applicants na confuse then kulang yung forms nila then after that fall in line to get my number and its 7007 and she also gave me air 21 form then sit and wait my number to be flash my number flash around 9 am for the biometric then go back again then wait for the pre screener and gues what i wait an hour my no flash about past 10 am huh im so nervous

then i went window 26, salamat kahit matagal na tawag eh mabait yung prescrenner ko then he ask me if im married i said hindi po so binigay nya yung ds 156 ko kc may part dun, na di ko nsagutan then after that question proceed na

NAME OF THE PETITIONER:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

HOW DID YOU MEET:

WOO PRESCREENER SAID MATAPOS ANG LAHAT (TUMAWA LNG AKO NG INTRIGA BA)

THEN HE ASK MY CENOMAR NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH LR BIRTH CERTIFICATE KC MALABO ANG NSO KO AND NBI, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT ITR 2008 YUN LNG KINUHA 2 CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT PICTURES LETTER AND CARD REMITTANCES.. YUN LNG DAMI KUNG DALA YUNG LANG ANG KINUHA WELL OKAY LANG KC MABUTING HANDA

AND LAST QUESTION ITS TRICK QUESTION I GUESS MAHAL MO BA TALAGA FIANCE MO

I SAID LOUDLY OF COURSE YES NMN PO SURE KA I SMILE HIM BACK JUST TO FINISH HIS INTRIGUE SO HE SAID OKAY GO NOW WAIT FOR YOUR FINAL INTERVIEW, SO I WENT TO MY SIT WAIT AGAIN AND GOD TESTED MY FAITH AND PATIENT I WAS CALLED ALMOST 12 NOON WAAAAA IT IS THATS VERY NERVE BREAKING I KEEP PRAYING

I PRAYED GOD I WILL NOT EAT UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND SANA NMN PO MABAIT YUNG CO

SO THEN MY NUMBER FLASH AGAIN AFTER 1AND HALF HOUR OF WAITING OR 2 HRS TO BE EXACT I GET INSIDE WINDOW 30 AS I SAW MY CO IM COMFORTABLE BECAUSE I DONT FEEL INTIMIDATED IN SHORT MAGANDA SYA AT KAMUKHA NYA YUNG AMBASSADOR KENNY SHE TELL TO RAISE MY RIGHT HAND BLAH BLAH THEN QUESTION START

HERE THE QUESTION

NAME( MY NAME ASK)

PARENTS NAME(MY PARENTS NAME ASK)

WHERE YOUR SO STATE:

WHERE DID YOU MEET:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM AND IS HE HERE:

OH I FORGOT SHE ASK FIRST WHO IS THERESSE GABRIELLE: MY DAUTHER MAM

AND AGAIN SHE ASK WHERE THE FATHER I ANSWER SAME PRIOR TO THE PRE SCRENNER

AND SHE STOP FOLLOW UP QUESTION BECAUSE I FEEL AWKWARD ABOUT IT ( WAAA WAG NU NA ASK SUMSAKIT PUSO KO PAG NAALALA KO YUNG SAD PART NG BUHAY KO) I JUST SMILED THEN SHE SAY SORRY HUH!

THEN SHE LOOK ON THE PAPERS WE HAVE AND PRE SCREENER JOTTED DOWN

THEN SHE JUST TOLD ME OKAY YOUR VISA IS APPROVE I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE IM WAITING FOR ANOTHER QUESTION TO ASK( HEHEHE KC GAAN NG PAKIRAMDAM KO WHEN SHE SAY SORRY)

AND I SAID THANK YOU SHE SAID YOUR WELCOME JUST WAIT TO WINDOW 37 BEFORE I LEAVE I TELL GOD BLESS YOU MAM SHE SMILED AND SAID GOD BLESS YOU TOO

:dance: :dance: WAA GUTOM NA AKO BUT TIIS KO LAHAT KC ALAM KO GOD IS GOOD

WENT TO WINDOW 37 I HAVE MY PINK SLIP THEN NI RETURN YUNG PICTURE,LETTERS,CARDS AND REMITTANCES

PAY TO AIR 21 TIME CHECK 12:15 NOON PAG LABAS KO WAAAA DAMI POLICE ME RALLY PALA

AND THEN I WAS RUNNING TO MY BEST FRIEND WHERE SHE STAY AND WAIT FOR ME HEHEHE PARA AKONG BATA

AND THEN CALLED MY FIANCE ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS HE STILL AWAKE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM DONT SLEEP UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND HE IS WORRIED BECAUSE IT 9PM HIS TIME DI PA RIN AKO NATAWAG THEN I LET HIM SLEEP NA KC LATE NIGHT NA PARA SA KNYA YUN HEHEHE :blush:

AFTER THAT WENT TO BACLARAN CHURCH NG SINDI NG KANDILA AT NG PASALAMAT

THATS ITS AND IM WAITING FOR MY VISA ON HAND :dance: :dance: :dance:

wow!!!! and dali natapos ng question and anwer portion mo mommy lyn...I'm getting nervous na din sa akin everytime i think of it...I know God is always there..I know may purpose sya bakit kami ng fiance ko meet each other..kaya yon ang ngpapalakas ng loob ko..the purpose na Siya lang ang may alam..

thanx for posting mommy lyn..

Don't mind others here na nagpapansin lang...okay?keep goin mommy lyn...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

I wonder why?

hahahahha and then???

waaa lyn nose bleeding again???

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow congrats sis =)

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

I wonder why?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.