yhen31

medical at st lukes

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello all vj members..am hoping someone will help about my situaton cause i dont know what to do anymore...am really sad.

I had my medical and its already done and the result is okey but then on the releasing area they ask me about my daughter..isnt on the first day of the medical they gave us forms to fill out n one the the form ask"name n relationship of person travelling with u"so i wrote our daughters name cause i will apply certificate of birth abroad so its like i just assume that she will travel with me and they are confused about that..my daughtre is a new born,i gave birth last march 20 thats why her name is not yet included on my k1 application ..am still waiting for her nso birth cert thats why i havent called fedex to pick up all the requirements needed at the embassy..anyone who had the same situation?PLEASE AM BEGGING I NEED HELP..The girl on the releasing area said the baby might stay here in the philippines then when i get to US after our weding embassy will ask me to back home in the philippines n apply cr1,i dont know what is cr1..is that ryt?

hello all vj members..am hoping someone will help about my situaton cause i dont know what to do anymore...am really sad.

I had my medical and its already done and the result is okey but then on the releasing area they ask me about my daughter..isnt on the first day of the medical they gave us forms to fill out n one the the form ask"name n relationship of person travelling with u"so i wrote our daughters name cause i will apply certificate of birth abroad so its like i just assume that she will travel with me and they are confused about that..my daughtre is a new born,i gave birth last march 20 thats why her name is not yet included on my k1 application ..am still waiting for her nso birth cert thats why i havent called fedex to pick up all the requirements needed at the embassy..anyone who had the same situation?PLEASE AM BEGGING I NEED HELP..The girl on the releasing area said the baby might stay here in the philippines then when i get to US after our weding embassy will ask me to back home in the philippines n apply cr1,i dont know what is cr1..is that ryt?

Correct me if i am wrong. If you have ur baby's CRBA your fiance won't have to apply for CR1 coz the baby is automatic a US citizen and dont need a visa but just a US Passport.Your K1 visa is 6 months valid so you can still hang on and wait for your baby's CRBA application to be approved.I hope am right but correct me if i am not.

*** Unfortunetely the daughter was born in the PHILIPPINES therefore the Birth Certificate need to be done in the Philippines. Also you need to call the NVC stated that you had a bay and was born last march so they can expedite or have the NVC ammend the cases to add your daughter. its not an easy fix thoug cause they will ask for your DNA nad the father. If the father of the daughter is not the PETITIONER, then they will ask for the fathers DNA and whereabouts, you can't bring children in the other country unless both original parents have permission to do so. Your finace should have call the NVC the minute you have a baby, this will delay your case due to new born baby and it wasn't file. Its complicated issue, yes you will have to leave the baby because it wasn;t on file yet was born by you. Start making call ASAP. And you may need to reschedule your interview, missing interview means you no longer wish to continue with your case. Is that baby yours and your fiance?

Oh sige pasenya na lang sa iyo pero talagang iba ang kaso mo sa lahat, mas mahirap sa iba. The other thing is I HATE to say this but I hate to say leave the bay to your relatives.... get a lawyer, even that still will take time.

Is the baby was born in the Philippines OR here in the states I may have misread that, ARE you in the USA, if you are, the baby was automatically US citizen by birth!

Edited by Carlos and Jocel

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

*** Unfortunetely the daughter was born in the PHILIPPINES therefore the Birth Certificate need to be done in the Philippines. Also you need to call the NVC stated that you had a bay and was born last march so they can expedite or have the NVC ammend the cases to add your daughter. its not an easy fix thoug cause they will ask for your DNA nad the father. If the father of the daughter is not the PETITIONER, then they will ask for the fathers DNA and whereabouts, you can't bring children in the other country unless both original parents have permission to do so. Your finace should have call the NVC the minute you have a baby, this will delay your case due to new born baby and it wasn't file. Its complicated issue, yes you will have to leave the baby because it wasn;t on file yet was born by you. Start making call ASAP. And you may need to reschedule your interview, missing interview means you no longer wish to continue with your case. Is that baby yours and your fiance?

Oh sige pasenya na lang sa iyo pero talagang iba ang kaso mo sa lahat, mas mahirap sa iba. The other thing is I HATE to say this but I hate to say leave the bay to your relatives.... get a lawyer, even that still will take time.

Is the baby was born in the Philippines OR here in the states I may have misread that, ARE you in the USA, if you are, the baby was automatically US citizen by birth!

Let ur fiane call NVC and i told u before that chances are USEM will require yo u of DNA since the baby was born outside the marriage but as soon as you get her CRBA he don't need to file a petition for the baby..my son was born in Pinas but never had a problem bringing him here at all. Good luck and correct me if i am wrong people.

Baby is not automatically a US citizen unless approved of the CRBA if born abroad .USC automatic if born in the US.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello..

we applied for k1 and the baby is not yet listed ont he application since that time she's still on my tummy now that i gave birth last march,am planning to apply for crba..yes its our daughter her dad is the petitioner(my fiance)anyway 6months naman valid ung visa so i'll wait nlng until ma approve ung crba nya and if hindi iwan ko muna sya and apply cr1 or i 130 and go back to pinas to get her,sabi saken ni ate verna(happywifeymom-one vj member na tumutulog saken)i'll go to st lukes right now and tell them to release my medical na and forward sa embassy before my interview sa 28 baka mas medelay kapag hindi nila sinend sa embassy before my interview..thank u tlaga ah.God bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.