*Maureen*

Tuesday

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Think we are going to the store tonight, George realllllly needs to work harder on getting a car cause im goin nuts. at least if we had wheels we could go for a drive in the evening. he is trying to get our visa's transfered this time because the guy he knew that helped with the visit visa's isnt here anymore---so if we cant get it transfered we have 2 options, 1 we stay illegal, which is BADDD here, or we have to leave when he cant extend it anymore and wait until he finds someone that can arrange an iqama for us outside. oyy

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yesterday morning I spoke to the Sergeant of the Fraud unit in the next county over that the fraud has been happening in. That is the Police department that is ultimately responsible and he flat out told me he will not take my case and that my county should do it. After that, I called the Assistant to the Chief Police of my county and told her that I have been getting the run around from from the Sergeants of both my county and the next county over and that I had emailed the Chief Police of Gwinnett (my county) 2 page letter of all details from the time I bought my car til now, listing every person, every address, every date, time, case number, every situation and every officer I spoke to. I had also emailed 2 Sergeants in the Fraud department of Gwinnett (my county)

Later on that day, dealing with payroll drama bcz Walmart withdrew me and Adams payroll checks on Thursday from our frozen bank account, I get a phone call from the Sergeant of Gwinnett (my county) and he is telling me its not his responsibility that its Dekalbs. I was so angry and I was fussing at him telling him that if he is a Sergeant of Fraud of Gwinnett and the other Sergeant is a Sergeant of Fraud with Dekalb and know the laws better than me, that they both should come to an agreement of WHOSE responsible to help me as the victim and that I dont believe either one of them. I was mad and he knew it! Well, I told him that my phone was going to die bcz I had been on it all day and I would call him back. An hour later, I call him back after I talk to my step dad in Texas who is a police officer. My step dad had said that it is the responsibility of the county where the crime is happening.

So I called back my county Sergeant to apologize to him for yelling at him, and that I understand its not his responsibility but that I just need someone to listen to me and take care of me. He tells me that he talked to a buddy Sergeant and they decided to take over my case for me, even though its not his responsibility and that he even called the other county Sergeant and that Sergeant told him he will not work my case. I thanked him so much for going the extra step for me, and he gave me an investigators name and number and told me that he and the investigator would be on the case and would go after the Identity theft issue for me

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

what a DRAG tamara! good for you for pursuing it :)

Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday!

we're in a mini heat wave here, mid 90s everyday but should be cooling again by the end of the week. I am so not ready yet for summer here.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm in an apartment and I've taken the batteries out while I cook but it doesn't help because they're also hardwired into the apartment. So..... yeah it's frustrating. lol I'll try to find an "off" switch.

I am wishing you luck cause if every time I cooked the alarm went off I would be :wacko:

Curious ? Does your hubster ever cook ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
wow not even any good movies this week...blahh

I am renting The Wrestler today, hope it's good! It had some Oscar Buzz...we'll see ! Charles ~ thanks for posting these every week :thumbs:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Timeline
I'm in an apartment and I've taken the batteries out while I cook but it doesn't help because they're also hardwired into the apartment. So..... yeah it's frustrating. lol I'll try to find an "off" switch.

I am wishing you luck cause if every time I cooked the alarm went off I would be :wacko:

Curious ? Does your hubster ever cook ?

My husband does 95% of the cooking in our family.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ugh! Every time I cook my smoke alarms go off! :ranting: I need to get this fixed....

try not to burn the food maybe? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ugh! Every time I cook my smoke alarms go off! :ranting: I need to get this fixed....

try not to burn the food maybe? :hehe:

lol i don't

even if the oven is heating up it goes off

12531741_bodyshot_300x400.gif6783001_bodyshot_300x400.gif

th_Photo234.jpgth_n12419841_46691023_7582.jpgth_n12419841_46531579_2583.jpgth_n12419841_45773452_4168.jpg

th_l_c84498a71b1eeba4d00cd9963dd0a85a.gif

kb7wan37jt.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I chatted with my husband this afternoon. He said he will see his doctor next week. He is really jet lagged to death. The trip was long and he hasn't had much sleep at all.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Wow Charles...a new baby and still finding time to gather the latest list of dvd releases :whistle:

I will take NOTORIOUS and FROST/NIXON...anyone see either?

I think I forgot to post today? :blink:

Beautiful day, they called for rain but thank god it didn't.

Not much doin. Dancin with the Stars last night and IDOL tonight...gotta love Mondays and Tuesdays

oh and Wednesdays too for all you GHOST HUNTERS out there!

Well enjoy the rest of your day all.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO ANNIE, ASH #1 and 2 and STAR (F)

Good morning! I am so not ready for 96 today! Annie will have 103 in Phoenix! We are already bakin'!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We want to see the movie on Charles list "The Poker Club." Hope it's worth watching.

Nagi, I hope everything is ok with your husband. How are you feeling?

Thank goodness not too much going on today.

Ok guys, have a great day and just holler if you want some of this heat! Take care and stay safe.

HOLLAAAA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't believe Jess's baby is going on 11 months old already. Time has flown, eh?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I can't believe Jess's baby is going on 11 months old already. Time has flown, eh?

OMGoodness i know it!!! We were talking about what we were going to do for his first birthday already. Time really is passing quickly. Now if we can just fast forward to when we can file the starting canadian paperwork that'd be good.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.