rachbel

RFE AND birth certificate out of date

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi evrybody.

I am under AOS right now but i wanted o post here since ther are many peaple from of North africa who may have had similar problem. i Got an RFE, it asks to send them my birth certificate. i`ve an old original BC valid for 3 months as Moroccans Know. can i just translate it and sent it , or the date will be a problem? i can not get th original one caus my parents liv in the east while i was born in the very north( Tanger). does the the personal bulletin of civil status works instead of the birth certificate? hope some can shed some light. thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi evrybody.

I am under AOS right now but i wanted o post here since ther are many peaple from of North africa who may have had similar problem. i Got an RFE, it asks to send them my birth certificate. i`ve an old original BC valid for 3 months as Moroccans Know. can i just translate it and sent it , or the date will be a problem? i can not get th original one caus my parents liv in the east while i was born in the very north( Tanger). does the the personal bulletin of civil status works instead of the birth certificate? hope some can shed some light. thanks.

i would send it what you have. Birth certificates don't expire here like they do in Morocco, so you should be fine. But make sure to have it translated by a legitimate translator. Also, be sure to keep multiple copies of everything you are sending in.

good luck! :thumbs:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.