K3 FAMILY - HANGOUT, week of APRIL 13th

165 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Thanks Lisa

Steve

some embassies take long time to input mine took abt a week to input

Slow Embassy

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello familia,

:ot: My computer is acting up and I cannot be online as often as usual. The internet is too slow and it takes 4ever for one page to load. I believe I am running low on memory... :ot2:

hehe I've wanted to use those offtopic back to topic guys for a long time :lol:

Seren, I am right there with you, hoping our CR1 will be released from the grips of AP so it can be sent to consulate in time for hubby's K3 interview. I don;t even think they have even started reviewing our docs so who knows how much longer for case complete after AP has concluded :unsure:

Meanwhile, the consulate just received our K3 this morning and it was signed for by ASAAD :dance: Now we wait for them to call hubby to come pick up his appointment package and assign an interview date.

Let's c how this whole flipping will work out and if our CR1 will make it there in time for hubby's K3 interview...Time is running out for sure and once we have an interview date from them, YIKES the coutdown will really begin!! COME ON NVC!! REALEASE CR1 from ur grips! U just conducted AP on Hubby!! He is still the same individual! He has not change one bit in the span of a few days!! :bonk:

Congrats Aruba! :thumbs: Sorry I missed you on my earlier post.

DAMN CALL CENTER SAYS IT DOESN'T HAVE MY FILE YET ... NO INTERVIEW YET !!! :ranting:

Steve, did u track ur file on DHL? We were able to follow the silly package everywhere from NH to Boston to OH to Belgium to France :wacko:

Aruba,

yes you can file for EAD based on your k3 status alone.

Que is probably still flying right now!

Have a safe trip Jenn

Wendy

Breathe

Steve,

when did it leave nvc again? do they respon to emails there? much easier as you arent tied down to the time difference. just keep on them :thumbs:

Im going to go back to the old ways:

Dear VSC,

I know that you are really enjoying C's k3 petition. Its hard to let things go sometimes, but the time has come.

Its time to let the little file fly from the nest and on to NVC.

:P

APPROVE HER ALREADY DAMMIT!! :ranting:

Lisa, I am trying to breathe.. :wacko: I looked at the mirror and saw some pimples on my forehead. :crying: Stress and lack of sleep.. Hope this would be over soon.. :blush:

Yeah Candid, I can relate and our interview is not even appointed. But we are all rooting for u!!

Everyone else, good luck and have a nice weekend :star:

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Y's visa can be picked up tomorrow morning :D

how's everyone's weekend?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Wow!! Congrats!!! Now you could buy the ticket.. :dance::dance::dance:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

thanks!! I still have to wait for a call after he's opened it :blush: my careful husband. :lol:

look

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2852371

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

thanks!! I still have to wait for a call after he's opened it :blush: my careful husband. :lol:

look

YW.. I am so happy for you.. :luv:

I guess the reason of denial is because they file I-129f the time that I-130 is already approved?? The story is not clear though.. Baguio is in the northern part of the philippines..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

That's so cool!! :thumbs: YAYYYYYYY :dance: So when do u book the flight? As soon as ur careful hubby opens it?? :lol::P;)

Hmmm my weekend is bittersweet...feeling so close to the finish line yet so far...

Waiting for Monday to see if consulate will contact hubby to come pick up his interview packet but also stressing out about the CR1 being released from AP to make it to consulate in time for hubby's K3 interview :unsure:

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Timeline

That's so cool!! :thumbs: YAYYYYYYY :dance: So when do u book the flight? As soon as ur careful hubby opens it?? :lol::P;)

Hmmm my weekend is bittersweet...feeling so close to the finish line yet so far...

Waiting for Monday to see if consulate will contact hubby to come pick up his interview packet but also stressing out about the CR1 being released from AP to make it to consulate in time for hubby's K3 interview :unsure:

Yep! So i just booked the flight :D

GS. hopefully your CR1 was started in AP from day one and it gets out soon.

look

YW.. I am so happy for you.. :luv:

I guess the reason of denial is because they file I-129f the time that I-130 is already approved?? The story is not clear though.. Baguio is in the northern part of the philippines..

Thanks (L)

ya I just thought it was interesting that they were approved then tried to file K3. I think its because they were approved so fast :unsure:

Candid,

Kepp breathing in and out ;) and take naps lol

Edited by Y's_habibitk

Thanks!

Candid,

Keep breathing in and out ;) and take naps lol

My goodness Lisa.. It seems that I can't breathe properly.. I am soooo anxious.. :wacko: 2 more days.. Tuesday night, 7pm EST, I will be in the hot seat.. :blink: God be with me.. :innocent:

WOW!!! Congratz!!! and Have a happy life together.... :dance::dance:

Embassy Journey

06-08-2009 - 1° Interview Cool :) THANKS GOD!!!

06-15-2009 - 2° Interview :) APPROVED!! Yeess!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

06-17-2009 -Visa is Ready!!

07-12-2009 -US Entry con mi esposo!!! :)

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

Timeline
Candid,

Keep breathing in and out ;) and take naps lol

My goodness Lisa.. It seems that I can't breathe properly.. I am soooo anxious.. :wacko: 2 more days.. Tuesday night, 7pm EST, I will be in the hot seat.. :blink: God be with me.. :innocent:

WOW!! :dance:

I will be praying my butt off for you guys at 7p on Tuesday, but I know you will be perfectly fine hun. You guys are solid!

also, we'll be there for ya on monday if you need us :blush::star:

WOW!!! Congratz!!! and Have a happy life together.... :dance::dance:

Thanks! :)

Thanks!

Timeline

Steve,

Thought aboutcha...

This may turn out an answer for you re the NOA2 never showing up.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=191816&hl=

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome news....time to book the flight :thumbs:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
This thread is now CLOSED

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

• 2 weeks later...
eh hem i am pleased to announce:

WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaking and going to bed now

thanks everyone so much, you know who you are :luv:

OMG! Congrats! Im new here and i just saw you were feeled in vermont centr as we did too. But we are still waiting ..:(

We got NOA1 for 129F dec 8 2008...but now its all like frozen. Hopefully we'll hear some news soon too. Good luck with finaly moving to your new home.

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.