Chris & Joyce

Pregnant Fiancee in Philippines

34 posts in this topic

Dude, seriously, are you like 13 or something? Use a condom, pull that little winkie you call a ####### out of that hole and release it some other place but dont try to use a pregancy to speed up the process. This would back fire on you 100% and besides what happens if you break up, now you put this woman who happens to come from a poorer country into a bad finacial situation, she will also be looked down upon by other pinoy (loss of reputation). Come on man you the head on your shoulders, not the other one.

And in our case, I was able to get a expidite filed based on my wife being preggy....the key word here is WIFE. They could care less for a non-family based petition.

I agree with you but at the same time what would have happened to your wife and child if something happened to you before your wife got her visa and her GC? :bonk:

Well that was taken care of accually. I had a insurance policy with my wife being the benificary. In the event of my death she would of been very rich by pinoy standards.

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, seriously, are you like 13 or something? Use a condom, pull that little winkie you call a ####### out of that hole and release it some other place but dont try to use a pregancy to speed up the process. This would back fire on you 100% and besides what happens if you break up, now you put this woman who happens to come from a poorer country into a bad finacial situation, she will also be looked down upon by other pinoy (loss of reputation). Come on man you the head on your shoulders, not the other one.

And in our case, I was able to get a expidite filed based on my wife being preggy....the key word here is WIFE. They could care less for a non-family based petition.

I agree with you but at the same time what would have happened to your wife and child if something happened to you before your wife got her visa and her GC? :bonk:

I also did not intend for her to get preggy, I ran out of the 12 boxes of condoms I brought with me from the states and lets just say pinoy size condoms don't hold out well for umm extra large "tools" :rofl:

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I also did not intend for her to get preggy, I ran out of the 12 boxes of condoms I brought with me from the states and lets just say pinoy size condoms don't hold out well for umm extra large "tools" :rofl:

that's because eric visited pi.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hey everyone:) Just a quick question. In the trip I'm planning to the Philippines, me and my fiancee at that time, are planning on "Hooking up", if you know what I mean. Unfortunitly, one of our concerns is her getting pregnant. As this is a risk when we adults play around :thumbs: What can we expect should this happen? Can it actually speed up the process of fiancee visa? Can it slow the process? Thanks for all your advice and imput :blush:

Don't take a risk of getting her pregnant! Bring tons of condoms or she could use birth control pills. Having her pregnant won't speed up or slow down the processing of her petition. If she gets pregnant it could be more stressful to both of you while waiting for her visa. Also, she's going to adjust her life here in the US and learn how to drive (one of the very most important thing to do once she gets here :thumbs::thumbs: ).

Planned your trip wisely! And enjoy your time together without getting her pregnant! :star::star:

Edited by PrinceandPrincess

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.