SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quality isn't showing as well as it could, Youtube made me resize it, but here goes...What do you think>>

Too many effects??

You did a great job!!!! Too many effects in the beginning where they were changing so quickly one right after another - I got a little dizzy. I LOVE the heart one with the kisses. The effect where they people are split in half horizontally freaked me out a lil, but overall it was beautiful!! You took awesome photos!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
So I just want to run something by my yardies to get a little input. So, God & the U.S. Embassy willing, I'm hoping that mister will be flying home with me on June 11. That's when I'm flying out after giving them a full 2 weeks plus a day or two to get the visa to us cause I know we're gonna get through (how's that for confidence??). So what I'm trying to decide is whether I should purchase his ticket or just wait. I can get it right now for $288 & if for some reason he can't leave with me, I can pay the $150 change fee & apply what is left to another flight. For the same flights without restrictions the darn ticket is $618!!! I figure even losing $150 is still cheaper than that other ticket. So, what would you do? Would you just get the ticket then? I've even arranged that his ticket has seats right next to mine so we wouldn't have to hassle with getting switched around or even me having to change my flight for another $150 fee. Should I take the risk and get it now and trust that he'll just come home with me then?? :help::unsure:

If it was me, I would get the ticket just because I'm a planner. As you say the $150 change up fee is cheaper than the $618. But realistically you should wait because you just never know with the embassy. Some they process quickly, others :whistle: are taking some time to print.

And you should feel confidient - you'll be just fine!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Yardies :) i am so sore from the gym i think i did something wrong oucccchhhhh just wondering is waiting for the NOA2 one of the hardest parts with this process??? the wait is soooooooo loooong please note i am minor ADD LMAO

I think it is. At least when you see your # going down, you have some happiness. The happiness goes away though, if you start seeing tons of people get approved without your # going down any (meaning they submitted after you).

Yesterday I was venting about this to my mother, who reminded me that once I've done what I can do & prayed about it, it's no longer in my hands. I now just need to trust God that this will get done in HIS time. I wouldn't complain, though, if HIS time is TODAY!

I don't think there is any time in this process that is easy as you are constantly "waiting" on someone else. You wait for the NOA2, then you wait for NVC to process your case and transfer it, then you wait for the embassy to give you date, wait for that date, then you have to wait again for the embassy to issue the visa..... The fact that there is no rhyme or reason to the approvals is very frustrating. Hang tight Nat, it will come.

IW i was looking at yuh timeline and it seemed as if your NOA2 was approved kinda quick i was also looking at someone else timeline and there NOA2 was approved in a month WTH now that would be the bomb lol :) now i would like to know why they so damn fast to cash yo check but not to move the paper work along :(

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
IW i was looking at yuh timeline and it seemed as if your NOA2 was approved kinda quick i was also looking at someone else timeline and there NOA2 was approved in a month WTH now that would be the bomb lol :) now i would like to know why they so damn fast to cash yo check but not to move the paper work along :(

Yes my NOA2 only took about 2 months. At that time VSC was way quicker than CSC, but they have since switched up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks JaEnglish & IW on the input!

Tanya, speaking of not being able to guess the embassy's timeline, any update on your mister's case? Are you still waiting for them to issue the visa or is it still a problem with a copy of the medical? Praying this gets resolved soon for you cause I know you must be going bonkers right now!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Thanks for the music links JaEnglish! Downloaded the 1st mix & will get the next two over the next two days. Really enjoy listening to this stuff at work! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everyone.

:dance:CONGRATS MAR!!!!! YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY!!!!! :dance:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I have a question - what song reminds you of your man at this moment??

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

I Need You Bad by Jazmine Sullivan (because the man speaking in Patois in the beginning of the song sounds like him)!

Hi Everyone. Have a blessed and peaceful day!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a question - what song reminds you of your man at this moment??

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

I Need You Bad by Jazmine Sullivan (because the man speaking in Patois in the beginning of the song sounds like him)!

Hi Everyone. Have a blessed and peaceful day!

umm shaunsgal i think thats a lady matter of fact i heard it was missy :blink:

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

This is a tough one, but I will play devil's advocate.

Because you did that in a previous relationship and someone gave you a second chance?

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Thanks JaEnglish & IW on the input!

Tanya, speaking of not being able to guess the embassy's timeline, any update on your mister's case? Are you still waiting for them to issue the visa or is it still a problem with a copy of the medical? Praying this gets resolved soon for you cause I know you must be going bonkers right now!

We are waiting for the visa to be printed - 9 days now. The lovers say "the embassy is still processing the case."

Timeline
Quality isn't showing as well as it could, Youtube made me resize it, but here goes...What do you think>>

Too many effects??

I like it - I don't think it has too many effects -

Ocean State Reggae Festival at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, RI.

Mark your calendars, this years festival will be held on the

Weekend of July 18-19 2009

5th ANNUAL OCEAN STATE REGGAE FEST

The biggest reggae festival on the east coast hosts reggae’s best artists For the 5th consecutive year!

Beres Hammond, Sister Carol, Culture with Kenyatta Hill, Frankie Paul, with Inner Roots,

The Ravers, Soulshot, and many more T.B.A.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So I just want to run something by my yardies to get a little input. So, God & the U.S. Embassy willing, I'm hoping that mister will be flying home with me on June 11. That's when I'm flying out after giving them a full 2 weeks plus a day or two to get the visa to us cause I know we're gonna get through (how's that for confidence??). So what I'm trying to decide is whether I should purchase his ticket or just wait. I can get it right now for $288 & if for some reason he can't leave with me, I can pay the $150 change fee & apply what is left to another flight. For the same flights without restrictions the darn ticket is $618!!! I figure even losing $150 is still cheaper than that other ticket. So, what would you do? Would you just get the ticket then? I've even arranged that his ticket has seats right next to mine so we wouldn't have to hassle with getting switched around or even me having to change my flight for another $150 fee. Should I take the risk and get it now and trust that he'll just come home with me then?? :help::unsure:

If it was me, I would get the ticket just because I'm a planner. As you say the $150 change up fee is cheaper than the $618. But realistically you should wait because you just never know with the embassy. Some they process quickly, others :whistle: are taking some time to print.

And you should feel confidient - you'll be just fine!

I am a planner too - but I would probably wait and just get the ticket once we knew we had the visa -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
What's the most exciting place you have ever :whistle:?? Or where have you always wanted to :whistle: ?

One of the most exciting place I have ever "whistled" is in a public park in the daytime. :thumbs:

event.png

Timeline
Ocean State Reggae Festival at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, RI.

Mark your calendars, this years festival will be held on the

Weekend of July 18-19 2009

5th ANNUAL OCEAN STATE REGGAE FEST

The biggest reggae festival on the east coast hosts reggae’s best artists For the 5th consecutive year!

Beres Hammond, Sister Carol, Culture with Kenyatta Hill, Frankie Paul, with Inner Roots,

The Ravers, Soulshot, and many more T.B.A.

Thanks for the tip Sus!! How close to you is this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.