SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

If you have children together.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I have a question - what song reminds you of your man at this moment??

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

awhhh that's so cute....

Mine it...Day 26 Put it on You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding :help:

Any "lover's rock" have me in awh...and thinking of my MAN.

Happy Executive Assistant Day!!!

Tonks!!!! Even though you weren't talking to me. My office did me good. They got me all kinds of stuff and they showed me the $$$$$ Now maybe I'll fax this paper or book that meeting they asked me to do weeks ago...LOL

I was looking at this dress on-line that I wanted to get to wear to (where else). Since I'm arriving on Roc's B-Day I wanted to come out of that airport looking good enough to eat (literally).. I didn’t have the money before but now :dance:

Timeline

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

:rofl:

Umm for me Its Jamie Fox number 12 Step Into This Room or it has always been Akon's Nobody wants to See Us Together...

Filed: Timeline
Jah Cure---Longing for....him used to always sing that song to me while we were waiting for the visa....

but right now it's whateva song wah se ...U drive crazy !!! hahhaa..totally just kidding

who stole b ) ????

ROFL

mi cyaa si dat wah.. wah mi miss

Yep, Longing For - Jah Cure, he used to sing it to me all the time. It's even my ringtone for him. But the song I mostly play over and over now is Wishes - Kina-Mone or Heaven Sent - Keisha Cole.

Edited by J2AonStarr

O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

I would think low self esteem and their not sure if they can pull someone else?? Or I guess they must really really love this person but after a while I would think love woudln't be enough.

Well, this happend to my friend. She is getting married next year. :blush:

When I told Roc I wanted to learn Patwa mi see why em nuh try ta teach it ta me. Got darn you ladies and this patwa be having mi head hurting!!! But I'm determined ta figure it out...lol

I used to text him and ask him what certain things meant but now he swears I'm talking to another Jamaican so I can't use him no more...lol

What....he not gonna help you to chat wit the next one. Oh No!!!! :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Mrs. P.,

I have a question...don't know if anyone can answer it for me but...here goes....

We are looking to book a trip back to yard in August (don't know if we can...but want to try). Ken's JA passport expired in January. We are sending off the documents for him to get it renewed tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if the Consulate is for real when they say 4-6 weeks for processing and has anyone had issues with getting the JA passport renewed!?

I thought I heard someone say that the passport pics were a problem

Any info anyone might have would be helpful!

Thanks and stay blessed,

Gill

it's being said that passport fees are going to 5 gran when the budget is read (it's now $2,500)

it's not being read till tomorrow so it will be confirmed then but i would suggest you send in your papers soon

unfortunately i will be caught by the increase because i can't reapply till may :(

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awhhh that's so cute....

Mine it...Day 26 Put it on You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding :help:

Any "lover's rock" have me in awh...and thinking of my MAN.

Happy Executive Assistant Day!!!

Tonks!!!! Even though you weren't talking to me. My office did me good. They got me all kinds of stuff and they showed me the $$$$$ Now maybe I'll fax this paper or book that meeting they asked me to do weeks ago...LOL

I was looking at this dress on-line that I wanted to get to wear to (where else). Since I'm arriving on Roc's B-Day I wanted to come out of that airport looking good enough to eat (literally).. I didn’t have the money before but now :dance:

LMAO @Dada ooooo girl you sooo nasty :devil: !!! i am hating right now my office gave me a b*tch please and you better do this paper work before yo azz get fired :thumbs: and that it! lmao

my songs are Tarrus Riley Far Away & Luther So Amazing oh and Alaine Sincerely & love of a lifetime

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a topic- If there is one thing you could do as a "job" that you love to do (getting paid a decent salary) what would it be?

I would stick with my current job, but only work half the time & get the same amount of money.

Not sure about this one. Possibly excellent sex and/or other benefits.

What's the most exciting place you have ever :whistle:?? Or where have you always wanted to :whistle: ?

I whistled on the phone yesterday and Steven told me it wasn't ladylike. So no more whistling when he can hear me. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
When I told Roc I wanted to learn Patwa mi see why em nuh try ta teach it ta me. Got darn you ladies and this patwa be having mi head hurting!!! But I'm determined ta figure it out...lol

I used to text him and ask him what certain things meant but now he swears I'm talking to another Jamaican so I can't use him no more...lol

What....he not gonna help you to chat wit the next one. Oh No!!!! :rofl:

No!!!! I text him like what does this mean or I'll talk to him on the phone and ask him what does this mean because I love his voice in patwa so that is how I can get him to talk and he helps me (even if I understand it already I'll ask him) and he helps me out but after a few days he was like Dada are you talking to another Jamaican. I'm like nooo why yuh ask he was like all dis help you understand this and help you understand that mi smell a rat. He's always smelling a damn rat!! I told him no. So now he helps out a likkle but not like before..

I wouldn't I could never trust them again. Plus I hold grudges too, it would never work. But maybe if someone knew they did something equally wrong first and feels they have to deal with this as payback. <low self-esteem>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.