SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well coming from a fluffy girl I don't think its her it what she has on. The saying stays true just because they make in it in your size or close ta yuh size doesn’t mean you can wear it.. I would even blame the dress makers before I blamed her because they knew better than to make anything like this past a size 12. Next comes her and then what ever friends she had that let her come out the house with this on. “Voluptuous girls of the world you can look sexy without looking nasty!!” Believe me you can do it as long as you follow the rules....

Dada, my posting the pic had to do with the outfit - not a commentary on her size - I have seen stick skinny people look awful in what they wear too - See the second pic I posted, lol -

No Sus my comment was directed to other posting where they were talking about what she ate and did she/they go to the gym and what not. I wanted to let it be known that yes you should exercise and diet to stay healthy but its not really her size that is the problem its what she is wearing.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Lawny, I am so terribly sorry for your loss both of what was and what could have been! I hope he is charged for the murder of 2 people and locked up for life. You and your family are certainly in our prayers!

Poor timing ...but Congrats on the GC...Geez about dyam time!!!

Take care of yourself and stay strong for the fam!

Bless-ed love,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Mrs. P; CONGRATS

Ells; I should tump you, but I won't...u musha dash weh di information mi give you fram months ago with the #202 number, mi tell u fi keep dat near your side, they'll have the interview date once it's in the system...CONGRATS all di same--now, dat you have the date, don't start stressing, just ask dillon what I told her.

Please pray for my family..I hate to bring gloom to all this happiness, my cousin who was 8 months pregnant was hit by a car in Jamaica in Falmouth, both her and the baby died instantly...I don't know what wrong wid these damn mad rass drivers, how di hell can you speed in a crowded area, have big car and can't manage it...cho man. Her husband is still disabled from a head on collison in Mobay...mi wah know weh dem likkle bway a get big SUV fi drive an caan manage it, now di bway dat hit her a seh a fi ar fault (she was on the steps to a store)...mi wah know since when "CAR" fi drive pon steps, his family have money and now they have lawyer, so now we have lawyer, this is going to be a big mess, but her husband have 5 kids to take care of and he's just getting better.

Oh, girl....I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

Shemmy; weh u deh...I need to give you a hug;

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: *****BOUT DAMN RASS TIME****

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 21, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Good news, Tre. Happy for you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Shemmy; weh u deh...I need to give you a hug;

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: *****BOUT DAMN RASS TIME****

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 21, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Congrats Lawny!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Mrs. P.,

I have a question...don't know if anyone can answer it for me but...here goes....

We are looking to book a trip back to yard in August (don't know if we can...but want to try). Ken's JA passport expired in January. We are sending off the documents for him to get it renewed tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if the Consulate is for real when they say 4-6 weeks for processing and has anyone had issues with getting the JA passport renewed!?

I thought I heard someone say that the passport pics were a problem

Any info anyone might have would be helpful!

Thanks and stay blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Newlynluv,

The information that you have listed in your "My Content " is the information you should be completing under your TIMELINE to the left. Reports are generated from the timeline information to help and assist others.

She has it in her timeline too, Roxcie -

KK, since you responded I will respond back to you, she does not have all of the information in her timeline, She has recvd RFE and that information is not listed in her time line. Again, as I indicated before this informationis being used to generate data reports.

Well since your speaking of me i will respond to you... I have no idea what your talking about when i look at my timeline it have no indication that i recvd RFE so either im mistaken or you are im new so please advise...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Congrats LAwny!!!!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny so sorry to hear that has happened to your family. They are in my prayers.

Congrats on the Green Card...they sure did take their sweet time.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want somebody to tell me what I gotta do to get another heart? :unsure:

Chat and chat A LOT. I think you need like 2000 post to get another heart but I could be wrong.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.