• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I was rolling when he told me the DVR started to record Rupaul’s Drag Race and he was calling me about the Batty Fishes pon deh TV and he couldn’t change the channel I was rolling laughing! ( note to self stop all future recordings of Drag race LMAO) :rofl:

Hey Ellis,

Congrats girl I know you are on Cloud nine right now! Are you going to the interview? The 27th is right around the corner!!! I’m soooooooooo happy for you! :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poor hubby....you have to break him in slowly to those kinda things ya know!

Thanks Philly! I'm in a great mood....now I just have to start hustling to get everything done over the next month! WOW, it's weird to think that it's only a month away. And yes, I'm going for the interview. Almost bought my plane ticket today but I'm gonna hold it & check the prices in the coming days. It's $490 r/t which isn't bad so I'll see what happens in the next few days.

CONGRATS MRS. P!! :thumbs::dance:

So, I just opened up my e-mail a couple of minutes ago and......

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0905613081

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

:dance::dance::thumbs:God is good!

You should remove your EAC #

Congrats Mrs. Palmer!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I was rolling when he told me the DVR started to record Rupaul’s Drag Race and he was calling me about the Batty Fishes pon deh TV and he couldn’t change the channel I was rolling laughing! ( note to self stop all future recordings of Drag race LMAO) :rofl:

Hey Ellis,

Congrats girl I know you are on Cloud nine right now! Are you going to the interview? The 27th is right around the corner!!! I’m soooooooooo happy for you! :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poor hubby....you have to break him in slowly to those kinda things ya know!

Thanks Philly! I'm in a great mood....now I just have to start hustling to get everything done over the next month! WOW, it's weird to think that it's only a month away. And yes, I'm going for the interview. Almost bought my plane ticket today but I'm gonna hold it & check the prices in the coming days. It's $490 r/t which isn't bad so I'll see what happens in the next few days.

CONGRATS MRS. P!! :thumbs::dance:

Philly - Ellis is right...break him in slowly...start with Will & Grace like I did.

Mrs. Palmer :thumbs: Great news on VJ today.

Timeline

YEA Mrs Palmer!!!!!! Congratulation...come on Roxie you are next!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dada,

Girl I haven’t caught up on my shows yet, when I got I from work yesterday I got the run down on my soaps from Hubby ( which is hilarious by the way) ate the dinner he cooked and passed out LOL. I was dead tired! Tonight we are supposed to go to the market then watch G’s to Gents and Ray J, I still can’t believe he picks Cocktail who saw that coming??? Yup Pt 2 is probably already in the works!

Yes girl I need closure for Stella I left off on Pt 2 I need to know if Melodee has the “package”!

I never thought he was going to pic Cocktail I thought he just liked her for his snitch..

I was also into I Love Money 2. They let Sapphyri get back into control of things. Dey betta watch out!!!!

Watched Dancing with the Stars and Kim really is good. I'm shocked...

I've been going through Grey's A and The Game withdrawl so I'm so glad they are back on this week.

Newlynluv,

The information that you have listed in your "My Content " is the information you should be completing under your TIMELINE to the left. Reports are generated from the timeline information to help and assist others.

She has it in her timeline too, Roxcie -

KK, since you responded I will respond back to you, she does not have all of the information in her timeline, She has recvd RFE and that information is not listed in her time line. Again, as I indicated before this informationis being used to generate data reports.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
congrats mrs. palmer!

:dance: God is good :dance:

Congratulations, Mrs Palmer!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Ells and MrsP!!!!

God is good....ALL THE TIME!

Everyday I race home to check my mailbox. Still waiting on that NOA1 ::sigh:: But I know God will deliver ON TIME

Have a great day everyone! :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Have any of you seen this?

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Rea...en-wedding.aspx

Better pics: http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/D0936AA0-C8E...7-A070EDAFD251/

Lawd Jesus!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: Timeline
Hey Dada,

Hey J2 thanks girl, I know you were confused when my son was online for me LOL. I needed him to pay some bills for me, I didn’t have access to the net like we normally do. Thanks for posting on VJ for me, (F) I was going to get my son to do it but he was like Yardie who, go where LMAO. :bonk: So you know we have to do lunch soon and catch up! :secret:

Girl, I was about to track you down in JA if I didn't here from you, so I'm glad I caught him on while he was still talking to you. Lunch :thumbs:

CONGRATS Mrs. P!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ells I'm doing good i see you have good news :jest: congrats to you.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.