SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

NatPat, if you are in Texas, please tell me why you are up so early and on-line so late at night. If it's 9:00 est, it's what 7:00 or 6:00 where you are.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
NatPat, if you are in Texas, please tell me why you are up so early and on-line so late at night. If it's 9:00 est, it's what 7:00 or 6:00 where you are.

It's 8am. I'm in Central time which is only 1 hr earlier than EST.

Ever since last week, when I've been expecting my NOA2, I check for my approval at least 5 times/day (well...5, 20, something like that). If no approval, I come to VJ to see if anyone else has gotten approval. That's not happening too much either. :(

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Shemmy and Islandwoman, I see you'll are up bright and early, I'm working from home today that's the only reason I am on line so early. Also, the weather man lied, he said it was supposed to rain most of the day today, I see the sun shinning. I thought I was going to sleep in late, then I would start work around 10'ish.

Islandwoman, what goin on?????

I'm working from home today too, although I still haven't managed to log into the office... :whistle: I said as soon as I get on the treadmill and take a shower I would, however I managed to chat on VJ, email and Facebook, do a load of laundry, put a load away, get dinner prepared for tonight..... :bonk:

We have rain today, really hard at time. But I'm okay with that because everything greened up over night and all the trees have buds on them now. Spring has arrived!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I'm working from home today too, although I still haven't managed to log into the office... :whistle: I said as soon as I get on the treadmill and take a shower I would, however I managed to chat on VJ, email and Facebook, do a load of laundry, put a load away, get dinner prepared for tonight..... :bonk:

We have rain today, really hard at time. But I'm okay with that because everything greened up over night and all the trees have buds on them now. Spring has arrived!

You sound like me on Friday!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Good morning Shemmy and Islandwoman, I see you'll are up bright and early, I'm working from home today that's the only reason I am on line so early. Also, the weather man lied, he said it was supposed to rain most of the day today, I see the sun shinning. I thought I was going to sleep in late, then I would start work around 10'ish.

Islandwoman, what goin on?????

I am putting together a team building program for my department, so I am trying to let the creative side of me out.

Morning Yardie Family ( Waving)

I'm back, had drama but everything was fabulous with the interview and coming through the POE. Hubby is at home chillin right now :D waiting patiently for me to return so we can go to the market LOL. I'm at work right now trying to catch up on these emails I will post the embassy experience shortly.

Dillon, Lawny you were so right I was a nervous wreck for nothing! :bonk: It was smooth just like you said it would be.

It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

Got to update FB too and catch up on Stella pt 3 LOL!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Ever since last week, when I've been expecting my NOA2, I check for my approval at least 5 times/day (well...5, 20, something like that). If no approval, I come to VJ to see if anyone else has gotten approval. That's not happening too much either. :(

You are in Texas and you send your stuff to Vermont. Well VT is the center that makes you question whether this process is really for you. They will knock all of those stars out of your eyes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd i have barely started the process and i am obsessing already

i can just imagine when i get to your stage i'm gonna be pasted on this board :blink:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Justucia, I sent you a PM on FB.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

i anxiously anticipate that day :(

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Arbua, is very nice but I didn't think it offer me any culture vibes. I felt like I was visiting Miami, except the water and sunsets were nicer.

Bermuda, was tooo expensive, a breakfast cost us $30.00 dollars. Island is very small, we crossed over it in 3 hours.

Barbados was nice.....

Sus, my experience w/the Trindad Carnival was one that I was there with someone who was local, so my experience was not one of a tourist. I don't think I would compare a Canada Carnival to a Caribbean experience. To me there is no comparison, the outfits are wild in Trindad.

Dang Roxie I need to roll with you I see you have been island hopping...

Timeline
We've solved the "mystery" of our disappearing minutes. I wondered how we were possibly going through so many chips each month. Turns out when Steven calls me and eventually falls asleep on the phone (nearly every night), *I* hang up. But since he doesn't, and he initiated the call, the minutes keep tickin', I guess until the call gets dropped.

U would think when you hang up that would disconnect the call.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is SO precious! :luv: Can't wait to be to that point.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.