SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who's man is this that was trying to by pass the visa process. :jest::jest::jest::jest:

LOL!! :rofl: Now THAT was hilarious!!! :rofl:

Anyway... I caught up on the reading and even had quotes, then my boss call me down to har office!!! I locked my computer only to come back to it and VJ was GONE!! My computer automatically logged me off... MAN!!! So I'm going off of my memory... which is not good....

1. CONGRATS PHILLY!!!! Safe travels and WELCOME Mr. Philly!!!
  2. Loves... hurry back with your man! I know everything will be smooth at the interview!
  3. Hello all newbies!!
  4. Congrats to all those who have good news!!
  5. Quana... when we going out?? I think me and Derron will be going to the Zubar on Wednesday. I hear it's nice!
OK... now... here is a little adjustment story:

Derron is finding himself homesick and bored still! We went to check on his SS card on Friday only to be told that the NVC had not issued out anything yet. Well, they said we could apply there w/ them and so we did... BUT now he has to wait 4 weeks more til he gets a card. The dude who was helping said Derron could call back in 2 weeks to see if a number is generated for him and if so he could print him out a form w/ his number. (*NOTE: Had I known this would happen, we would have gone to SS offfice on his first week of being here... maybe you should do the same) Anyway, so back to the drawing board. He has been learing his way around here a lil bit. He does not like being lost, so he sticks to what he knows as far as driving places. He is interested in taking some classes... anyone have any insight on this as far as what he needs to get into a community college or tech school, ex: diploma, transcripts, etc??? We have been cooking alot.. he seems to like mexican food!! That's a bonus for me, since I can deliver that!! :thumbs: Oh, and he swears hot water makes his skin lighter!! He states he's gotten lighter since he's been here (a lil over 3 weeks) I don't really notice any change. Other than that... things are pretty good. He LOVES getting phone calls from home, but has noticed that even those are starting to wind down. My poor baby... I try not to take things personal, but it can be trying. And what I mean by this is: when he states he's homesick, and misses family... I immediately go into... I'M YOUR FAMILY mode... or ALL YOU NEED IS ME!! mode... (I know, I'm spolied and rotten!! But I'm learning :bonk: ) And then I think of all he's left behind, including his son! So I just listen and encourage him that things will get better soon!

Ok... that's all for today. Ya'll have a good one!! I'll try and check before I leave work. Seems like when I get home, I don't get a chance to log-on... have to entertain Derron... Tough job, but someone's got to do it!! :whistle::P

Lighter could be lack of so much strong sun, not the water.

The rest....hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone planning any really nice vacations this year?

My kids and i are pretty much hitting the road to visit friends and family in NY ,ct and pa maybe Florida...

You're not going to try flying?

Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

I know. We went two years ago to visit his mother. It's kinda quiet that why I wanted to go during Memorial Day...Jamie Foxx, Robin Thicke, Common, Estelle, Wayne Brady and Etana are performing so far...can't find anyone else to go with me :angry:.

Damien just told me to go to Aruba by myself and stay with his mother :help: I would never make it back :blink:

Does he like it there?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anybody use a pressure cooker? i can't beleive I just discovered this great invention!! i've used it for oxtail, pork , and peas so far......what else can you make in this thing?

Is a pressure cooker the same thing as a crock pot? :unsure:

NOPE..PLEASE NO CONFUSE DEM

mi husband was laughing afta mi so hard. the thing was whistling so loud, i thought the cover was gonna fly off...i had to leave the kitchen cause i got scared of it a few times...

This has :rofl: me crackin up :rofl: for real!!!!!! :rofl:

it was pretty funny...but seriously, that thing could kill you if you didn't know what you were doing..

Timeline

Wha gwaan yardies!!!!

hope everyone having a successful day thus far..

mrs buggy! girl zubar is my SPOT on wednesday!!!!! i rarely miss one, so i will be looking for ya'll!

i hope the regular dj is there dj nature.. sometimes playboi from the grill comes over but i like nature so much better..

glad to hear things are going pretty well, i am sure that adjustment period is the pits especially if hubby has never been away from home.. i pray for ur patience and understanding...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My kids and i are pretty much hitting the road to visit friends and family in NY ,ct and pa maybe Florida...

Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

I know. We went two years ago to visit his mother. It's kinda quiet that why I wanted to go during Memorial Day...Jamie Foxx, Robin Thicke, Common, Estelle, Wayne Brady and Etana are performing so far...can't find anyone else to go with me :angry:.

Damien just told me to go to Aruba by myself and stay with his mother :help: I would never make it back :blink:

Does he like it there?

He thinks it's okay but he's always talking about missing his mother...so why not visit her? Especially when you can....oh well.

Timeline
Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

Jamie Foxx?? Man I wish I could go...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

Does he like it there?

my youngest inst very fond of flying plus i like to make stops along the way for my kids to see different things.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
He thinks it's okay but he's always talking about missing his mother...so why not visit her? Especially when you can....oh well.

lol at ur hubby.. that is crazy heehee..he wouldn't even take off for his brother LOL.. gotta love him shemmy!!!!

some people have such a fear of poverty, they work and work so they will NEVER be in that situation.. or does he just like his job that much LOL

Timeline
I really wanted to go to Aruba Memorial Day weekend but Mr. Workaholic said No. There's a big soul festival there...I could have been there while he visits his mother :whistle: Maybe I'll end up in JA..

Speaking of Aruba...I watched the Natalie Holloway movie on Lifetime last night. Anyone else catch it?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

:rofl::rofl::wow: DO U NEED :help:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
http://www.hi5.com/friend/p2047157--Stephen_Fray--html

More pics of the Hijacker. He does not look mentally challenged to me... what do you think?

Ladies are we sure this is him?? Like are we positive. Have you looked at the pics? This man is was so SUPER CUTE!!!

O.k. I know its time for a trip back to JA because when you start drooling ova pics of a hijacker on the internet its time for a dose. Yeah Mrs. Palmer mi wid yuh hubby we need our mates...lol

DaDa --- :rofl: But you make a good point.... :yes:

Nah. A bunch of small trips....

Kansas City, MO in June...road trip

NY in July

Both for baseball related activities

Sedalia, MO in August to see this singer I like at State Fair and hopefully ride a mechanical bull

I think New Jersey in December for another baseball related trip

It's all good as long as not home!

Still dreaming of that bull, eh Kelly??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

lol at ur hubby.. that is crazy heehee..he wouldn't even take off for his brother LOL.. gotta love him shemmy!!!!

some people have such a fear of poverty, they work and work so they will NEVER be in that situation.. or does he just like his job that much LOL

Hey Quana - a little of both. He said he works so hard to support my travel habit :whistle: He is a wonderful provider...loves making money. I'm surprised he's going back to JA soon. Oh well...guess it could be worse.

I've never seen someone so happy to go to work especially 5 every morning :wacko:.

Timeline
I really wanted to go to Aruba Memorial Day weekend but Mr. Workaholic said No. There's a big soul festival there...I could have been there while he visits his mother :whistle: Maybe I'll end up in JA..

Speaking of Aruba...I watched the Natalie Holloway movie on Lifetime last night. Anyone else catch it?

i saw the previews, but never caught it.. i remember that was my mom's MAIN reason she didn't want me to go to the Bahamas by myself back in 07, "remember that girl quana".. it was a scary time, but that was my first trip to visit Roger after we met.. wild horses couldn't have kept me away.. LOL

Timeline
Shemmy;

Aruba is beautiful

:rofl::rofl::wow: DO U NEED :help:

You know I ain't going...his mother is much nicer than before but she a twin sister who is EVIL. They now live together and got a 3 bedroom apartment so he said he can stay with them next trip...that is not gonna to happen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.