SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://www.hi5.com/friend/p2047157--Stephen_Fray--html

More pics of the Hijacker. He does not look mentally challenged to me... what do you think?

Okay, ####### is up with pic #1 of his pics on Hi5? He's nekkid with his face on a man's leg - or a ooman who nah shave lang time! Im batti?

:rofl: What part of JA is he from?

Kimmie - Sesame Place is a great place.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More pics of the Hijacker. He does not look mentally challenged to me... what do you think?

Okay, ####### is up with pic #1 of his pics on Hi5? He's nekkid with his face on a man's leg - or a ooman who nah shave lang time! Im batti?

Lol, it's his ARM :rofl: :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol, it's his ARM :rofl: :rofl:

LOL - I see that now - but I would have sworn it was a leg!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone planning any really nice vacations this year?

I wish! My vacations will be Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica - Debating trying to do the Bahamas again - but I am afraid to book that and bring back the jinx!

What jinx? :blink: I was planning of doing a birthday trip there for hubby in August... :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hmmm...I thought it was his arm he was leaning on. Mi ago check again.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I really wanted to go to Aruba Memorial Day weekend but Mr. Workaholic said No. There's a big soul festival there...I could have been there while he visits his mother :whistle: Maybe I'll end up in JA..

Timeline
anybody use a pressure cooker? i can't beleive I just discovered this great invention!! i've used it for oxtail, pork , and peas so far......what else can you make in this thing?

goat, turkey..any blasted thing u wanna really tenderize really fass

ok...di hijacker cute ehh...lol

Yes he is.... :blush:

Timeline
What jinx? :blink: I was planning of doing a birthday trip there for hubby in August... :unsure:

When I tried to do it before and booked and paid for it all is when DJ got jumped and couldn't travel - So my cousin and I had a great time in the Bahamas, but it wasn't exactly the romantic birthday trip I had planned :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
anybody use a pressure cooker? i can't beleive I just discovered this great invention!! i've used it for oxtail, pork , and peas so far......what else can you make in this thing?

Is a pressure cooker the same thing as a crock pot? :unsure:

NOPE..PLEASE NO CONFUSE DEM

mi husband was laughing afta mi so hard. the thing was whistling so loud, i thought the cover was gonna fly off...i had to leave the kitchen cause i got scared of it a few times...

This has :rofl: me crackin up :rofl: for real!!!!!! :rofl:

Timeline

Uh let's see Jamaica.. Umm Jamaica and Well Jamaica. :) Mi feel bad I wanna tek the kids to Disney again since their offering the free dining plan but everytime me go on the de computer to check air rates I type in airport code MCO but the computer translates it to MBJ. Damn computer mi need a new one mi tink it has a virus... Oh wait I am doing San Juan PR in July with the girls well maybe.

goat, turkey..any blasted thing u wanna really tenderize really fass

ok...di hijacker cute ehh...lol

Kimmy !!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk::bonk::ot2:

He is a cutie :devil:

Kimmy - going to JA this August but I wanna go somewhere before then :unsure:

Cute but crazy...ehh.

Mrs. Palmer, I can't find a number to CA, but I see where the CA filer are calling the regular USCIS number and they have gotten good results about the status of their case. So I would say, try that, and see where it gets you.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

I wish! My vacations will be Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica - Debating trying to do the Bahamas again - but I am afraid to book that and bring back the jinx!

Sus I'm with you. I was doing well seeing the world and flying all over the place den I juss had to go to Jamaica and meet his rass now the only stamps in mi passport is MBJ. I have been on 12 trips in the last two years and there all to the same place. When I think about how many places I could have been to by now I get so upset but then I think about the times I had in Jamaica and well I'm not that vexed anymore. Ahhhhhh.

Maybe I should ask him about the Bahamas...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.