SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shrews i am still wow...ovr that..never heard of that in all my yrs...is this nation wide? u mean to tell me..u have to pay for to a an already private school JUST cause ur child is smarter than the rest...mi woulda home school at dat point...LOL

well, with most state pre-schools I think and some religious ones

they pre-screen you and if you make a "smart" score they basically say "you dont need preschool you cant come" so you have to go to one of the private expensive schools and here-there are not many private ones

so..yeah

they cant do that with K-12..but preK they can

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Shrews i am still wow...ovr that..never heard of that in all my yrs...is this nation wide? u mean to tell me..u have to pay for to a an already private school JUST cause ur child is smarter than the rest...mi woulda home school at dat point...LOL

they pre-screen you and if you make a "smart" score they basically say "you dont need preschool you cant come" so you have to go to one of the private expensive schools and here-there are not many private ones

so..yeah

wow...i gues i'm glad m ybaby not too smart (ok that was a honey post)hahhaaa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy weekend, Ladies. I am out of here shortly to go enjoy a beautiful day and hopefully an equally beautiful weekend.

Hope all of your weekends are nice!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

so..yeah

wow...i gues i'm glad m ybaby not too smart (ok that was a honey post)hahhaaa

hahahahhahaha :yes:

gotta love her :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
ok..Bunz..how yuh get yuh name? mek mi guess..u have bunz of steal..LOL

hahaha

no i wish!

nickname my huzzy gave me from some dirty joke he made, lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey ladies,

KK yes this is my first wedding, BOUT DAMN TIME...lol... im trying to get my plans in order now. I am excited but now im also like a deer trapped in headlights like what to do first? i really dont want a reception per se but a JA style yard party.

My sons love JA and had a great time, only the youngest one got a bad case of swimmers ear cause he stayed in water pretty much the whole trip so i have to take him to the doctor today when i get off work, the oldest one has lost his JA mind, he must have saw a thick little ja girl with a bumper and he couldnt stop smiling, then he saw one with cat eyes as yall call it and that got him to grinning and then finally when we were leaving some girl was flirting with him in the airport and asked him how many JA girlfriends did he make and he was SOLD... talking bout he is going to save up his checks from his summer job so he can go back...im like boy please...next trip for you will be october!

My son said the same thing too. He swears he's going back for his birthday in Sept. Yeah right. He was so unexcited to go and now he is always talking about it. He has it on his my space page he’s' wearing the JA wrist bands and shirts. Girl he has went JA crazy. Thank god he didn’t see a girl wind it or I knoa fi sure it would have been a rap.

Honey the first thing you need to do is visualize your wedding and decide how you want it to go from start to finish and then you can start to put it together. Depending on what type of wedding you want will determine where the ceremony will be held etc. then you can start to research depending on your vision.

Also another important factor is the your wedding dress. If you already know what you want cool start looking for it if you have no idea start browsing the internet, magazines, tv shows, bridal shops and what not. The dress will also set the mood too.

Will you have any bridesmaids?

Timeline

hahaha

no i wish!

ahhaaa..lawd mi woulda tell him change it deh...ahhhaha..just kidding

KK..this is too grown up for u

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
LOL at your kids, Honey -

Are you set on using a wedding planner? It's not that hard to do it all yourself, and you have enough time to do it - Although be prepared for stress as you deal with D handling things, lol - Although I am fairly proud of DJ, he's stepped up and taken care of almost everything - after some nagging, lol - and now we are having the "what are you wearing" debate, lol

If you want info I can give you some - we are using the same pastor who married Jamerican, really nice man -

Sus I hope your not being too demanding on what he's wearing.. Memba its his day too so he should be comfortable with what he's wearing. It will also help him smile in the pics a little more. lol

Yes Honey heed to the advice and being that I know your temper is like mine don’t be too hard on D. A lot of the wedding details woman are more into then men and woman tend to get upset with there mates when they don’t offer ideas and most of the answers to your questions are, “I don’t know”.. Its enough to drive you insane but like they say men don’t care about all the frills and things as long as they can get something eat and a drink after wards their cool

Timeline
Happy anniversary to KCOYCLAY

thanks Shem

Kimmy, i tried to check out venues in JA, but trying to truck all them rass kids around got to be a bit much, we took a pic of me and MOMTO2 and her twins and my boys and dwaynes daughter all in one cab it was like 8 people in one car, we looked like a circus car...it was so funny.

yall easter night was something.. people everywhere.. we were gonna go to a concert in Priory with Beenie Man and allison Hinds and some more folks it was only like 1500JA, but instead we went to Priory Beach which was FREE, it was packed.. we had a good trip..i am very pleased. I think D's daughter had a little crush on my oldest son she stuck to him like glue and called his name every 5 secs, but she did tell him your mom is gonna be my mom and my dad is gonna be your dad so your gonna be my big brother :lol: then he proceeded to teach her american dances and she taught him how to do the gully creepa and nuh linga and something else. It was good to see, we had a really good time.

That's my dance and my song!!!!! It reminds of the stanky leg a little...

Timeline
Sus I hope your not being too demanding on what he's wearing.. Memba its his day too so he should be comfortable with what he's wearing. It will also help him smile in the pics a little more. lol

Yes Honey heed to the advice and being that I know your temper is like mine don’t be too hard on D. A lot of the wedding details woman are more into then men and woman tend to get upset with there mates when they don’t offer ideas and most of the answers to your questions are, “I don’t know”.. Its enough to drive you insane but like they say men don’t care about all the frills and things as long as they can get something eat and a drink after wards their cool

Dada - if we could get past the point of -

Me - What are you wearing?

Him - Something nice

Me - What's nice?

Him - Hush ooman, yuh nah easy!

I would be a happy camper!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hahaha

no i wish!

ahhaaa..lawd mi woulda tell him change it deh...ahhhaha..just kidding

KK..this is too grown up for u

i used to give him the evil side eye

but its has grown on me .... :wacko:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
DADA..ur one of thopse mothers..we get those every once in a while..u hav eto let go..damn! :)

I know I know... He went to a school dance a few weeks ago and momma was right there. I was giving that girl a look like yuh betta back it up sweetie and I don't mean towards him. I told you when we were in JA we walked into BK and all them girls were in there. I guess that is a hang out after school. My son lit up like a Xmas tree and we ended up getting some jerk chicken from Gutter Man...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.