SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada....i have twins too that turned 11 months yesterday....boy and girl that are night and day (looks, personality, moods, etc).....i could have handled 10 of my son but no way 2 of my little girl!.....how old are your twins??

Mi babies are five and starting Kindergarten next school year. I’m so excited to have all my kids in school now. Whoo hoo no more daycare bills fi mi but now all the sports, ice skating, ballerina, gymnastics classes take place so I trade one for another one.

My girl is chocolate and thick while my boy is light bright damn near… (neva mind) and he is skinny as heck. They are completely opposite. I must say the baby stages were a little rough trying to lug around two car seats and then they were on opposite schedules. One would wake and eat and then as soon as I got the one to sleep now the other would wake. I was like dang it cant you wake at the same time?? But now its a little bit better but they both like to run in opposite directions I guess they figure she can only catch one of us at a time lets see who it is

Glorainna huhhhhh I know where that is…(sniff sniff)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2 - what effects does gestational diabetes have on your pregnancy?

on my pregnancy i gained more weight then i should .i was in and out of the hospital cause my blood sugar wasnt where not the right levels .. after my son was born i wasnt able to feed him like they normally allow because they had to test his blood sugar. it can also if your not careful cause your baby to be large but because we caught and i controlled it alot with my diet he was actually a average weight baby.. its a lot of extra tests and doctor visits .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Morning every1!

morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
morning yardies!!! link me on Facebook too :) evian721@hotmail.com or Tia Neat :) Dara why yuh suh volient why yuh gotta be ready fi box ppl inna nose???

Girl I thought he was trying t insulate me. That was when I was smelling miself gyal and I thought I was all that. I thought dem men wah trying to throw sly remarks so was I about to two piece him with an upper cut until I found out it was a complement or just how they describe healthy woman. Now I gush at the comments like a school girl with a crush.... Aghh why do I have to be so soft when it comes to a Caribbean accent??

DADA...u didn't know you were preggo until nine months???? or weeks?

Weeks!!! There is no way possible I could have went nine months without thinking it has to be more than the cookies and cakes...

It is possible! Have you seen the show on TLC "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"? It's about women who didn't know they were pregnant until the baby was coming out of them. I watched it once... pretty freaky.

Morning, everyone! It's already Thursday!

One baby maybe but two.... Especially with there birth weights it would have been unthinkable.

Timeline
Hey Tanya....so i see A is here in the states finally.....i was spying on your posts and a few others trying to catch myself up the past few months LOL.....how is that going???? what does he think of good old freezing NY???? I didnt have a clue her was even here casue you never mentioned it to me in comments on facebook and myspace LOL.....hope all is well girl! me and the babes are going back to see Richard next month........He is never going to beleive how much they have grown since February.....he sees them daily on skype now but i dont think its accurate to tell until we see him in person......lord i wish i would have thought of skype years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Sorry for being nosey...I was reading your post above. Your SO (husband?) is back in Jamaica?

KK

hey KK......he hasnt been to the states yet.....our interview did not go so well and we were not approved.....i never posted about it so not many prolly realize this......good news is that the dept of state and congress is trying to get the problem resolved......the docotor screwed us and admitted to his mistake but refuses to fix it......anyways we are still doing the LDR thing and i take the kids down every cpl months to see him and i try to jump on a plane for 1 or 2 days every month......

Whoo I’m glad someone got it started I was scared to ask too. :blush:

I was looking at your timeline and profile and was wondering why there are no more updates listed. Thanks for sharing and by the way you story is lovely (yes I was all in your profile..lol).. I just love a romantic ending... I know this has to be so tough for you but hopefully everything will work out.

on my pregnancy i gained more weight then i should .i was in and out of the hospital cause my blood sugar wasnt where not the right levels .. after my son was born i wasnt able to feed him like they normally allow because they had to test his blood sugar. it can also if your not careful cause your baby to be large but because we caught and i controlled it alot with my diet he was actually a average weight baby.. its a lot of extra tests and doctor visits .

can you do anything to try to prevent it from happening? Like watching diet during the pregnancy? Or does it just happen in some people?

Timeline

can you do anything to try to prevent it from happening? Like watching diet during the pregnancy? Or does it just happen in some people?

i have a history of diabetes in my family so i have to be careful through diet .... yeah diet can help with the prevention...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Thanks My2 - diabetes run in my family too. My grandfather had his leg amputated due to diabetes.

no problem kk my kids and i are real careful im not big on giving them a whole lot cookies and candy (only on occasion) it runs in their dads side too i had a book about im going to see if i can find and give you the title ,.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are reading my mind. My MIL in Jamaica has diabetes with high blood pressure. She worsened over the past few days not eating just lying in bed due to weakness. She will prolly have to be admitted to the hospital as I am typing. Which one is worse type 1 or 2. She does not have to take insulin just pills which one is that? My gf's mother lost 2 toes and is totally blind from diabetes or sugar(thats what they call it in Ja). Please keep my MIL in ur prayers :(:(

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Thanks My2 - diabetes run in my family too. My grandfather had his leg amputated due to diabetes.

no problem kk my kids and i are real careful im not big on giving them a whole lot cookies and candy (only on occasion) it runs in their dads side too i had a book about im going to see if i can find and give you the title ,.

thanks my2...sorry for shorten your name...

1luv - I gotta them covered in my prayers.

One of the biggest myths about diabetes is that it is called by eating too much sugar. While that is a factor due to calories and therefore weight gain.

Type 1 is when the body does not produce insulin. This is usually found out during childhood and early adult stage.

Type 2 is either the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin.

Timeline
Hey Tanya....so i see A is here in the states finally.....i was spying on your posts and a few others trying to catch myself up the past few months LOL.....how is that going???? what does he think of good old freezing NY???? I didnt have a clue her was even here casue you never mentioned it to me in comments on facebook and myspace LOL.....hope all is well girl! me and the babes are going back to see Richard next month........He is never going to beleive how much they have grown since February.....he sees them daily on skype now but i dont think its accurate to tell until we see him in person......lord i wish i would have thought of skype years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Well we had to go buy him a new sweatshirt because I was prying his one off to wash it!! Last night he slept with all his clothes on and just his face peaking out. :blink: I tried to tell him it will get warmer soon - lol!

I have so neglected my facebook page!! My kids have had something going on every single day since he has been here. Things are going well, but he is not impressed with our food at all. He's getting real antsy about getting a job too.

Glad you guys got the Skype figured out!! I was just checking into the rates for it cuz the phone bill has jumped sky high again in the last two weeks.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
oh and i must say thanks for the suggestions for where to stay in mobay.....me and richard ended up staying at the glorianna inn last month and we were pleasantly impressed......it was not a 5 star hotel but i was cheap, clean, convenient location, great staff, etc and we are planning to stay there again next month when me and my mom take the babies down for fathers day and their birthday next month......the only down fall is that its not so close to ochi and i didnt get to see anyone last time i visited......i think we are going to take one day this trip and spend the day in ochi so the family can see the babies

Yankeesgirl - The Hotel Gloriana - When my auntie got married last year some of my family stayed there so I’m a little familiar with it. I thought it was a little too far walking back at night from M’ville (and then they walked back one night from Pier One) but it was a lot of us so it was ok. Overall I liked it (not a five star) but thought it was something I wanted to try out on one of my return trips and maybe reserve a block of rooms for family to stay again for my wedding. But I have read so many bad reviews that I have been hesitant. So you would recommend staying here?

Glorainna huhhhhh I know where that is…(sniff sniff)

DaDa - don’t mean to add to your sniffles :( but you’re a Mobay girl, would you recommend it? Have you ever stayed at Toby’s?

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
hey KK......he hasnt been to the states yet.....our interview did not go so well and we were not approved.....i never posted about it so not many prolly realize this......good news is that the dept of state and congress is trying to get the problem resolved......the docotor screwed us and admitted to his mistake but refuses to fix it......anyways we are still doing the LDR thing and i take the kids down every cpl months to see him and i try to jump on a plane for 1 or 2 days every month......

Way to fight tough Girlfriend!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.