5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
More pics from Jezebel

av-65871.jpg

thumb_tasha5.jpg

thumb_tasha2.jpg

tasha6.jpg

hate to rehash.. but ya'll know i don't have no computer at home..

i KNEW this heffa was crazy when i saw she was STILL hanging out on vj and had put all them dyam pic on her profile???? what is ur purpose here honey?? but hnow i see.. to cause strife.. her "baby daddy" is the one she should be messing w/ not wakey, what the HECK is she thinking??? YOU laid w/ him baby.. i had no parts in it then, so don't try to bring me in ur mess NOW!!!!!!!!!

okay..

back to topic :innocent:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
okay hello yardies ugggh its newly first of all im pissed i cant log in for some reason!:( Dada send me that pm to this account cause i been trying all morning to log in! wakey you are too cute that hair cut fits your face and that lil ###### needs to get a life and stop harrassing you im pretty sure that your sis will whip her a$$, JALOVE I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THE BAD NEWS i am wondering why this is happening so often around here i guess it's better to find out before it's too deep in! umm dara i will speak to u in pm please send me that pm asap... anybody else having probs logging in?

PM sent. Wait I must be missing some stuff who is harrasing who?? Let me go back and read...

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

girl u know i was about to start the hunting..ahahahaa

ALREADY!!! i have YET to make my way there :blush: but i BET u i would have made that trip..

heehee..thank goodness missa is a good good man.. (lucky fi im) :whistle:

see kimmy.. ya bring out di bad mind han me a try fi hold it back LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

girl u know i was about to start the hunting..ahahahaa

ALREADY!!! i have YET to make my way there :blush: but i BET u i would have made that trip..

heehee..thank goodness missa is a good good man.. (lucky fi im) :whistle:

see kimmy.. ya bring out di bad mind han me a try fi hold it back LOL

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning all!!!

kimmy, i was like u.. the first thing i see is "sorry jalove" :rofl: .. and i was like WHAT???

if dat likkle yellow jamaican a lef my friend wid pickney mi ago ave wan big HEART ATTACK lol.. no disrespeck mr jalove, ya knoa how di sistren stay :rofl::rofl:

my 2.. its funny girl.. i was JUS chatting w/ a couple of my friends about the SAME thing.. i am looking for a online school too.. just in case this promotion doesn't happen for me.. i want to finish school to pursue my passion in teaching.. i am soooo bored at my job.. its good money, but i just can't take this. of course i will continue until something better comes along or until i finally make that step and go for my degree.. i LOVE learning too, i i have always enjoyed school but kids and bills got in the way

what are u going to study??

memorial weekend was GREAT.. we did EVERYTHING i set out to do w/ the kids and weather was WONDERFUL..

hope everyone is well, let me go catch up..

i want to do business management and accounting... i already can do some of the work but i want my degree ...

i wanted to teach before but i changed my mind ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Okay Ladies, this was not received by me, this was posted in another post.

May 16th got RFE in mail, asking for consummation proof. Now how do you prove this ?

WOW....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm in the office today...and I have a couple of things I need to catch up on.

I feel you on that. I got in just before 9 and before I could say a word it was already 11 (lunch time around here). After a few slow months, work is picking up a ton this week & for the next 1.5 months.

Hi my2rmylife!

Sorry to hear Honey and DaDa about your breakups just remember everything happens for a reason. You may not know the reason now but in the future you will. (F)

DaDa!!! Not you too! It seems like the Yardie thread is polarized lately. Either people have great news or terrible news! Sorry to hear about the confused time you're facing.

DaDa

I cyaan believe I am reading this, I am so sorry girl I don’t even know what to say right now. I am glad you are deciding to stick around….. Just because this journey has ended doesn’t mean you won’t embark on a new one. My Husband was not my 1st Yardie LDR I have been dealing with my Yaad men since I was a teenager (LAWD I could tell some stories) :secret: so never say never………..

Ohhhhhh! This explains a lot. I wondered why some people have been on here for years but are just filing K1s. I was like, "Wow! They started studying up on the process FAR in advance."

Sooooooo....we could use some good news around here.

I'm waiting :clock: for Nat to post her K-1 approval. It's about that time...right?

It is past time!!!!! I check everyday to see if she says she has been approved.

Thanks, ladies. I check, too, but try not to post my frustrations at the apparent lack of progress. I did engage my senator last Friday and will call his office again this week (before the 10 days they told me to wait). On a positive note, because I do believe all things happen in His time, I'm not in a rush for the interview to happen. I wouldn't be able to go until August due to stuff happening at work. So even if we get approved as late as mid-June, I'm fine with that.

At work, we threw this one guy on the floor (and his fiancee, who also works for the company) a surprise wedding shower today @ 11. At least 4 of the other guys on the floor didn't attend. I wonder if there is some drama there...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Wakey, don't know what is going on in this chick's head, but there is no way in hell she can get ###### from you. Things happen for a reason, and maybe the reason is to strengthen your resolve to get the MAN that created this mess out of your life for good. As for embarrassing you on here, girl, LET HER TRY!!!!

In fact, maybe you should pretend you're deathly afraid of her posting here so she goes ahead and DOES IT!!

We would SLAUGHTER her on here, trust me!

aww bwoy!! ppl love try jump ein wey dem no belong..Wakey, mi nah sey a ting..tell har come she will be accepted..bwoy o bwoy..watch mi really get banned here there Lord!

Congrats :Princess..

English when u a come back?

I agree with Kimmy we would welcome her to come and chat with us because she is more than W-E-L-C-O-M-E-D!!!! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question: If you want to file for Jamaican son or daughter..is DNA test required?

i know if a father is filing a dna test has to be done

a nuff ppl life mash up because of that too

cuz you don't do the test till towards the end of the process after fees pay and everything

imagine paying all that money only to find out the pikney a nuh yours! haha

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Question: If you want to file for Jamaican son or daughter..is DNA test required?

KK - I think it depends on when the name was added to the birth certificate. When we had our interview there were alot of family interviews and that was the common line. I would hear the CO say your father's name wasn't added for X years so you are going to need a DNA test. Then there were others that had no problems and didn't require the test.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

Wakey; this is for you...you're ABSOLUTELY beautiful, both inside and out (but I'm sure you know that). I love the new hair style, I remember doing that 2 years ago, I cut off all my hair and I felt so NEW and FREE...and membah...heads high always...mi naw go baddah wid di madness, do you!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Okay Ladies, this was not received by me, this was posted in another post.

May 16th got RFE in mail, asking for consummation proof. Now how do you prove this ?

WOW....

:blink: :blink: :blink:

ya'll didn't send the USCIS any naughty pics ROX???? :lol:

WTH? :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.